• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

'Emily': Marooned Extraterrestrial Creates Artwork At Area 51

definitelymaybe

Fresh Blood
Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

Read the full article here...

Enjoy.......

https://www.ufocasebook.com/2021/extraterrestrial-created-works-of-art-at-area-51.html

Huge metallic flying saucer hovering.....

A plume of thick black smoke was bellowing out from the back of the craft.........

The military had a UFO crash retrieval/recovery team come in and the flying saucer was taken away to Area 51.........

FlyingSaucer.jpg

When the surviving occupant woke up he explained that his name was Ecnav-808 and that he was an extraterrestrial human.......

He spent the rest of his life living and working at area 51until his death........

Ecnav-808.jpg

Ecnav-808 was responsible for the brains behind many black projects.....

Ecnav-808 had several secret meetings with people he requested to see, these people were secretly flown into area 51 and.......

The Beatles (Ecnav-808 actually helped Lennon and McCartney pen several of their greatest songs), Jim Morrison of the rock band the Doors.........

In his lifetime here on planet earth he created over 250 abstract expressionism masterpieces.......

World's leading art experts that each one of Ecnav-808's oil paintings are probably worth 20 times more than any.......

I.jpeg

When Ecnav-808 spent time with the artist Picasso, he introduced him to Psychedelic-Microdosing (a concept and invention of Ecnav-808)......

S.jpg

While a “full” tripping dose of LSD is about 100 micrograms....

Others used magic mushrooms.......

M.jpeg

More psychedelic and if you look at photographs of Picasso from the mid 1960's onwards you.........

T.jpeg

Carried out controlled testing and controlled medical trials and research into Ecnav-808's knowledge regarding the use of psilocybin mushrooms to ease and even cure drug resistant depression.......

F.jpeg

Extremely promising, research is ongoing, people may find this very interesting.

https://youtu.be/UGN2l-XY_EE

I hope you take the time to study and enjoy Ecnav-808's artwork......

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think they are rather nice. I like pictures that don't 'mean' anything'; I'm not supposed to 'see how the artist is painting the force of nature through movement' or any such bollocks, just nice blocks of swirly colour.

The Beatles (Ecnav-808 actually helped Lennon and McCartney pen several of their greatest songs), Jim Morrison of the rock band the Doors.........

Quite frankly, if I were a creative musician and someone else decided to 'help' me write my music, he'd be lucky if alpha-centauri was far enough away to escape my rage.

Oh, and smoke 'billows', it doesn't 'bellow' unless it's exceptionally loud smoke. You might just want to tweak that before submission.

If we reverse Ecnav-808 we get [ish] Bob Vance. Bob Vance was a character in the US version of The Office & ran a refrigeration company. Coincidence? - I think not..

If we reverse Ecnav-808 we get [ish] Bob Vance. Bob Vance was a character in the US version of The Office & ran a refrigeration company. Coincidence? - I think not..

For some reason this strikes me as Significant!

Ecnav looks like Robert Palmer in shades.
Those AI pic generators are getting more and more convincing aren't they?

Ecnav looks like Robert Palmer in shades.
Those AI pic generators are getting more and more convincing aren't they?
Abstract art, by definiton is one of the eaiest art forms for an AI to simulate, i doubt its ability to produce a convincing landscape or still life would be as accomplished.

Back