• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

English Words Identified On Black Triangular Craft (Texas; 2005)

"Identified by one witness, out in the sticks, who then reports it to a UFO site. Hardly the stuff of some grand disinformation scheme on the part of the US military to fool people into thinking this 'aircraft' may have other capabilities"

Spreading rumours is a subtle business and this lot are very good at it. The disinformation over the F-117 involved a number of fake aircraft flown to various air fields which Air Force personnel were ordered not to approach or examine. It's a lot of trouble but it worked: enough runours got out about what they looked like to ensure that the real secret of the F-117 (the faceted shape) was safe.

This one sighting is already on dozens of web sites and has been read by a number of people, including possibly the ones they were trageting.

Alternatively, it might be a bit of publicity for this lot:

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/stealth/

- the movie site has a section of 'video of unidentified objects' which are of the secret plane in the film, coming this summer.
Couldn't catch the markings on the underside... :D

ruffready said:
Wow! long trailer! ( I wish "war of the worlds" trailer was longer!)
That was a good test of my broadband connection! Clear reasonable sized moving images that would have taken a week to load on my old dial-up connection!

Another the reason for suspicion is that this movie has already been involved in one hoax - an email that was copied around the place with supposed pictures of a new supersecret "F/A-37 Talon" aircraft on board an aircraft carrier. All from the movie, of course.

The film looks seriously dumbed-down (computer goes mad after being struck by lightning? fer Pete's sake...) but the explosions will be good. ;)

At least they didn't let the stealth be infected by computer viruses.

ryyner said
That was a good test of my broadband connection! Clear reasonable sized moving images that would have taken a week to load on my old dial-up connection!
ain't that the truth! I now hunt down cool movie trailers! :D

Back