• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

ESP / Remote Viewing / Telepathy Experiment

No. Your all wrong this time.

Its a Very heavy cast iron bottle opener :_pished: .

http://envelope-contents.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

the tenuous connection with the number nine. I was given this as a present for my 19th birthday (many many years ago) and it holds a very special place in my memories.

Another item?

Hmmm.

Looks a bit like a duck to me. Have you got a set of three, in different sizes?

:D

It's a carrot...

...maybe some other kind of vegetable or carrot like object...

...but i'm gonna say a carrot!!

Last item was a small sponge in the shape of a rabbit.

If some one else would like to take up the task of being the transmitter please feel free.

Oh, okay- I'll take up the baton.

It's on a table in front of me and I'll knock up some keywords for it. You have until tomorrow then.

Quixote said:
Oh, okay- I'll take up the baton.

It's on a table in front of me and I'll knock up some keywords for it. You have until tomorrow then.

Its an old audio cassette. Some kind of eighties heavy metal - pos. Motley Crue.

I see clouds billowing... now the mist is clearing... and I see

a tea-pot!

first of all I would like to make two statements (although you'll only have my word for it):

1. I did not look at this thread until today. Kept seeing it, kept getting distracted. never clicked on it till now.

2. if there is such a thing as psychic abilities, then in my experience I am psychically dead.

ok, now the funny bit.

Someone recently suggested on the concurrent dreaming thread that we do an experiment and see if we can induce a dream about another FTMB board member. No further clarification was made, nor instruction given, but I thought I'd try to influence my dreams (occasionally successful in the past).

Not much of a result, except for one amusing factor...

Looking through this thread now, I see that there has been some obsession ( :lol: ) with ducks. the thing is, before I went to sleep a few nights ago, and decided to try to dream about another member, I thought "how will I recognise him/her? I know, they'll be carrying a duck!"

coincidence eh?

When ordering a chinese i normally go for the same thing, last night though I ordered duck in plum sauce. for no other reason than i it stood out on the menu.

It was awfull, never again!

It's Erol from Hot Chocolate.

mah said:
When ordering a chinese i normally go for the same thing, last night though I ordered duck in plum sauce. for no other reason than i it stood out on the menu.

I also had crispy duck for tea last night.

It's conspiracy for ducks to take over the world (led, of course, by Gaddafi Duck)

rynner said:
It's conspiracy for ducks to take over the world (led, of course, by Gaddafi Duck)

I think if you trace the conspiracy through history it goes back to Sir Francis Drake.

Emperor said:
I think if you trace the conspiracy through history it goes back to Sir Francis Drake.

I think you must be in with the duck conspiracy emperor. Looking at your Avatar, what at first appears to be a ghotee beard is in fact a duck bill.

Are you infact an 'Emperor Duck'.

Emperor said:
..who was allegedly a forebear of my ex.

Which just goes to show how evil this conspiracy is!

I've gone off the toast idea. I think its a McDonalds toy from a happy meal.

mah said:
Emperor said:

I think you must be in with the duck conspiracy emperor. Looking at your Avatar, what at first appears to be a ghotee beard is in fact a duck bill.

Are you infact an 'Emperor Duck'.

You're quackers!!!

By rights Emps, that post should have killed the thread. :wince:

~

horsey.jpg

Keywords:
China
Horse
Silk
Mane
Embroidered

- the discussion about Chinese food doesn't count!!

Okaaay...

One more, then the baton will be passed onto someone else tomorrow night.

It's next to my monitor and all shall be revealed tomorrow night.

A snow globe from a holiday resort.

Quixote said:
Hmmm.. How next is next?

Next to my monitor I have two speakers, a rag, nailclippers and a bottle of aspirins.

But expanding the field a little, I have books, CDs, boxes of colour slides, scanner, miscellaneous 'useful' items, calendar, mirror, old print and a salt cellar.

I get no vibes at all about this one.

So do I stick with ducks or go for...

a glass of wine!

rynner said:
Quixote said:
Hmmm.. How next is next?

Next to my monitor I have two speakers, a rag, nailclippers and a bottle of aspirins.

But expanding the field a little, I have books, CDs, boxes of colour slides, scanner, miscellaneous 'useful' items, calendar, mirror, old print and a salt cellar.

I get no vibes at all about this one.

So do I stick with ducks or go for...

a glass of wine!

red or rose is best with duck.

....whhhoooooo.....having not looked in on this thread for a while I was drawn by psychic images of ducks (being mocked no less)...and what do I find! HAH! Damn your psychic abilities Rynner, now my world domination plan has been exposed (again...sigh).

Alright, now I'm back, I'm in. :lol:

rynner said:

OK I think that clears up the coincidence... I must have subconsciously had the name Gadaffi Duck in mind..hence the duck.

Like I said...psychically dead...

as you were...

Ducks??

Haven't been getting any psychic impressions of ducks...but tomorrow I probably won't be able to stop thinking about them... :roll:

Is it a brown envelope?? ;)

Or a clock of some kind??

Back