• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

ESP / Remote Viewing / Telepathy Experiment

Dunno...but it's about ten to one and I'm sending an image...

rynner said:
Quixote said:
It's next to my monitor and all shall be revealed tomorrow night.
Hmmm.. How next is next?

:) Ah, it's *next* as in directly to the side of the monitor.

The rest of the assorted tat (cd's, a stapler, a rule, pens etc. etc.) that I also have on the table, are behind the monitor so they're not in my view.

Whoops, I forgot about this.

Okay, it was a chunky silver bracelet. I haven't taken a photo of it yet, so I can't post it up.

keywords:

silver
chain
link
metal

Who's next then? choose an object at hand and we'll see if we can get any specific hits this time round :)

The McDonnalds happy meal toy was way out then?

OK!

I've placed a DVD on top of my monitor, you can go for an out right guess at the title, or stick with a safer guess of cover design or content description, release date, artists, director, production company etc etc etc.

hopefully this will open up the potential number of hits etc.

mah said:
The McDonnalds happy meal toy was way out then?

Yep ;)

I've placed a DVD on top of my monitor, you can go for an out right guess at the title, or stick with a safer guess of cover design or content description, release date, artists, director, production company etc etc etc.

hopefully this will open up the potential number of hits etc.

I'm thinking Michael Crichton.

Sphere or Jurassic Park.

(I tried automatic writing....all I got was:)

"We are people who overly enjoy...."

Then nada

Tom Hanks could be in it..."Apollo 13".?

the dvd is still on top of my monitor, i'll tell you what it is on sunday.

sidekick said:
I get an the film "The Others" mah.

spookily that is on my desk but not the one on top of the monitor.

for some reason everyone is assuming its a movie. all wrong....

well Mah that must be the "Northern part" still in me from when I lived in Yorkshire. :D fab place, where my heart is.

Other thing I get is that it is a Photographic PC item, or an item dealing with creating something on the PC. Sorry do not know the exact names of them. :oops:

For some reason I suddenly thought that it would be Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon - (a concert or something) but probably completely wrong as I am practically hallucinating with tiredness but won't go to bed 'cos I get no time on the PC otherwise!

melon said:
For some reason I suddenly thought that it would be Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon...
Oddly enough, that was in my head yesterday, but I wasn't even thinking of this thread!

i was going to tell you what it is but i'll wait till tonight, i'll reduce the field a bit. it's a channel 4 DVD.

Perhaps Floyd are on peoples' minds (subconsciously/preconsciously) because of the recent live8 concert...

Think they must be, and please, please don't let it be a Big Brother one Mah ;)

The big reveal.....

I thought someone would have guessed this.

DERREN BROWN 'INSIDE YOUR MIND'.

I'll hand the batton on once again!

OK I'll pick up the baton...

What is standing on the right hand side of my PC, under the monitor?
Answer on Friday.

Sorry, thought you were asking for volunteers to take on the game.

Ignore me, no-one in particular, just a random whitterer.

BTW: the knife through the arm stunt looks effective.

no, you are standing next to PC? it's a guess!

Thats no stunt by the way, i'd had a particularly taxing day at work!!! :twisted:

I think that it is a stuffed toy with red furry feet.

Don't know why but I just like this thread.

(I also like doing the test for ESP which there is a link to somewhere on the board and creepily enough my score gets higher the more tired I get. Has anyone else tried it?).

When I was about ten me and my friends used to play a game with a pack of ordinary playing cards where we would try to find the ace of spades. We would halve the pack and then discard the pile which felt the coolest to the palms of our hands, then keep going until we were down to just two cards. It was amazing how many times we used to come up with the ace. Who knows what we were messin' with! :shock:

It's a gold and grey Dalek , about 2.5cm tall.

A bit like this but with gold bumps.
images.jpg

melon said:
I think that it is a stuffed toy with red furry feet.

Funnily, although it's not on my PC but on a shelf over the desk there's a stuffed toy "Haggis" which is a ball of ginger fur, with google eyes and little pink feet. Sorry, can't get any pics at the moment.

Who's next?

Ok, I'll step up. What colour is the red pen I am holding in my hand?

Back