• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

ESP / Remote Viewing / Telepathy Experiment

erm....It's coming...I can see it....It's....It's.....GREEN!

I don't get any feelings about any of these. They're too vague and I can't focus. Try picturing this.

I live on the 14th floor of a high rise in central Stockholm, Sweden.

My living room is small, blue wallpaper, my sofa is blue and I have a wooden and glass coffee table, facing towards a wooden and glass tv unit. Below the black tv is a shelf with a silver video and below that shelf is another with some videos on it.

What is the predominant colour on the box for the video furthest to the left? And what is the name of it?

Today is Sunday and I will post the answer in a tomorrow if there have been any guesses.

Well there have been no guesses. Nobody out there good at remote viewing?

Ringo_ said:
Well there have been no guesses. Nobody out there good at remote viewing?
Too much turmoil on the board, and too much heavy news elsewhere, I guess.

Probably such experiments work best in a relaxed and calm atmosphere.

It's red of course and it's plastic as opposed to card and the words...! LIVE are on it.
Actually, I am just guessing. :lol:

How freaked out would you have been in that was rihght, but alas, no. I suppose that rules out red but there are plenty more colours in the sea.

Answer tonight as no-one seems bothered. ;)

The answer was Yellow. It is a double video box of "Only Fools and Horses". Anyone have that pictured. No, thought not.

It must be a pile of crap then! lol.
*Parapsychology, not the video!*

This excellent experiment again produced only one hit:

ParaResearchers Online Interactive Remote Viewing Experiment
UPDATE: November 14th, 2005

We had a single hit that ranged as a "good possible direct hit" where the person guessed a "knife at an angle" being inside the envelope. One person guessed "scissors" which we decided was close, but did not include it as a possible hit.

Over a dozen people guessed the colour "red" was involved.

For more details see:

http://pararesearchers.ontarioghosts.org/

Hmm. Interesting that I try to picture the room in my head and I get a predominately-red videocassette, when a) that's wrong, yet b) thet's the first posted guess, which I see when I scroll down after deciding for myself it's red.
I wonder if there's something psychological at work there? Red being a particularly eye-grabbing color and all?

Lets try another,

there is a picture on the wall behind my monitor.

If anyone would care to have a guess. If you fancy having a go at doing a drawing of it as well...

I'll post picture of it in a couple of weeks.

mah_magic said:
Lets try another,

there is a picture on the wall behind my monitor.

If anyone would care to have a guess. If you fancy having a go at doing a drawing of it as well...

I'll post picture of it in a couple of weeks.
It's a laydeee, in sci-fi illustration form, with long flowing golden hair (I'm seeing yellow, white gold and brown tones), she's sort of crouching on a rock. A bit like Raquel Welch in her cave-wear, or Ursula Andress appearing from the sea. :D :shock:

It's a laydeee, in sci-fi illustration form, with long flowing golden hair (I'm seeing yellow, white gold and brown tones), she's sort of crouching on a rock. A bit like Raquel Welch in her cave-wear, or Ursula Andress appearing from the sea. :D :shock:

My mother had that picture on her wall in the 70's, but no......... :shock:

An old fashioned map of the world. (Hmm..been googling too much I think)

It's a high-tech aircraft, possibly one of the stealth models, or an artist's impression of one of the one's that is still secret.

Its a poster of a cartoon figure...either a famous cartoon figure, such as Homer Simpson, or a less known figure, perhaps a manga girl...

mah_magic said:

My mother had that picture on her wall in the 70's, but no......... :shock:
See, I'm a psychic time traveller :shock: 8)

I get 70's kitsch as well - my guess is Saddam's 'luvverly' picture of a naked couple and the outstretched swan wings - do you know the one? Anyway, I get feathers and a macho moustache! I could have been influenced by Emps's post though which I just noticed!

A caboose or rusty train car, perhaps made more 'reddish' by a sunset and surrounded by green (leaves and plants?).

The image just came to me and I like it well enough psychic or not. :D

Back