• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

ESP / Remote Viewing / Telepathy Experiment

No one has been remotley near.

I think i'll just leave this running until someone gets it right. Or until i redecorate.

It's the rear view of a young female tennis player, she's forgotten to wear any underwear...

OK this has nothing to do with remote viewing, here are my two guesses.

1) Its one of those illusion pictures where you can't tell which way the stairs go etc.

2) Its a signed photo of a famous magician.

i'm getting a triangular shape on the left of the picture, and some writing on the right.

Maybe a mountain, with one of those "inspirational" message type platitude alongside it?

_TMS_ said:
i'm getting a triangular shape on the left of the picture, and some writing on the right.

Maybe a mountain, with one of those "inspirational" message type platitude alongside it?

The triangular shape and some writing is close but no cigar.

Anyway the idea is no clues, i'll post anxwer when someone gets it right...

Booo I was convinced I was right.

OK my final 2 guesses. I had a sudden vision of a volcano the other night, so either one is going to errupt or thats your pic haha. My second guess is a needlework thing, like a little tapestry. It's got a pic of a house and a tree and some words- maybe home sweet home- or something just as nice.

cassandra78 said:
Booo I was convinced I was right.

OK my final 2 guesses. I had a sudden vision of a volcano the other night, so either one is going to errupt or thats your pic haha.

The question is, which do you think is the more likely??

cassandra78 said:
My second guess is a needlework thing, like a little tapestry. It's got a pic of a house and a tree and some words- maybe home sweet home- or something just as nice.

The scary thing is...i can imagine it being that as well, lol!!

It is a picture of Snoopy laying on his kennel saying: 'I'm bored with this now........'

Sorry, just came to me!

Ok so I was right about the volcano. But what is the flippin picture?? yes, it is still bothering me :oops:

Yeah I'd really like to know as well, ive had this playing at the back of my mind since i reread the thread a few days ago... :?

...been trying to both RV it, and attempt some sort of logical method of working it out... but come up with nothing (useful) :oops:

...??...

If you want to play around with Remote Viewing, check out this site. It's a free research tool for developing the ability.

There are some interesting targets set up, including actual people that have filled out detailed questionairre. I find it fascinating. Check it out and let me know what you think:

www.PsychicProject.com

And no, this isn't some cheesy spam.

I "saw" red checkers in a yellow connect 4 game... :) But the envelope's probably long been tossed seeing how old these posts are...

Back when i was _TMS_, if the dollar bill is mounted with the pyramid and "in god we trust" (reverse side?) facing the room then i'll take - pleaseand thangew - my first reply as a "hit"! If it's the mug of some president then even i will accept my answer as a "miss". The parallels between PF's cover and that particular pyramid w/ all seeing eye are pretty spooky too, especially as i was looking at it through trees and - depending on where you're living - solid rock too ;)

Thanks for putting us out of or misery :) well done on the re-decorating!

was the presidents side out, hence close but no cigar. Also you didn't state dollar bill...

But well done and your turn now...

OK, you're on :)

I've already decided what the object is. It's on my mantlepiece at home. I'll actively concentrate on it at 20.00hrs GMT tonight and tomorrow - for about 15 minutes or so, and then go from there. It's football on thursday, see so won't be available.

I've got no plans to redecorate, so if we've had no hits in a month le's say, i shall reveal all (f'nar).

Well I just got an instant image of a photo of a sort of um tall structure... painted a dull red.. with a bright blue sky taken at a low angle.. when I say structure its more of a big machine like an oil digger or something.. anyway Im probably way off but I just got an image flash in my mind so thought I would relay it.

oops so its already been revealed? :oops: im way too impulsive with my answers lol

Wow, having checked out Dale's psychic project website, I am extremely unpsychic!

Love the inspirational pictures that accompany the sign up process though.

We seem to have missed the deadline for the 3d remote viewing experiment:

http://paranormal.about.com/od/remoteviewing/a/Remote-Viewing-Experiment-3.htm?nl=1

Has anyone participated?

The results of experiment #1 were not so stellar:

The results, I’m sorry to say, were not great. No one scored very high in the experiment – which may partially be my fault. (More about that later.) Some readers gave a fairly close description of the box, and some readers saw perhaps just one of the items. One reader, however, gave a very surprising report.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/remoteviewing/a/rv-exp-results.htm

Nether were the results of experiment #2:

I'm afraid we didn't do very well. There was only one reader who that came kind of close to describing the location and scene.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/remoteviewing/a/Remote-Viewing-Experiment-2-Results.htm

Back