• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Events Near Coal Creek, WA. USA

feinman

Account Retired
  • Been meaning to post this. A telephone interview
Hello. I was able to speak with the wife of an astronomer and scientist friend of mine, a friend who saw a group of of ten UFOs flying in a triangular formation over Portland, Oregon in the late '50s. His wife has had a series of shocking UFO encounters centered on an area where she had grown up and lived, in rural WA, near Coal Creek and Eufaula roads, here:
staticmap

Coal Creek
Washington 98632

Her first encounter occurred when she was a child of perhaps eight or nine living with her father and mother in an old farmhouse in the area. She remember one evening when she and her parents saw lights outside at night, and they opened the door and walked out onto the porch and illuminated oval-shaped objects were flying around low in the sky -shae called out to her parents that they appeared to be "playing" in the sky. Then one of the lights came down and hovered over a nearby field and emitted a beam of light into the field below and hovered there. Her father rushed them inside and told them to stay there. He grabbed a flashlight and walked out into the night to see what the object was. She said they waited for a long time before he finally returned, and when he did he was a changed man --he wouldn't talk about what had happened screamed at her mother when she asked him about it. Eventually she and her mother spoke together about it, but they could never bring it up with her father.

The next incident occurred when she was a teenager and she and some other family members (iirc), were on a dangerous icy road in the area and were in danger of sliding into a canyon, when an object appeared in the canyon and followed alongside them as they traveled, before shooting off in an instant.

Once when a young mother in the '80s(?) she left her son at home to go down to the store for some reason and as she approached her house when returning, she could see an object near their place shining beams of light on it. She put the pedal to the metal to get home and the object moved away. Her son was hiding under the bed. His window was open. He said that they almost "got him" and was pretty much scared out of his mind. The light was still in the area. She put her kid into the car and followed it. She was screaming at it as they chased it, and it actually shot a beam onto their car as it departed, in an instant.

The most shocking incident occurred when she was living in a different place in the area later on, in a trailer. One evening she heard a high pitched whining noise noticed light outside at night and was compelled to go outside to see what the heck was going on. There was an intense brightness as she exited the front door and as she backed up to see what was producing the light, she noticed a large illuminated oval object about 30' above her house, producing the light. As she stood there, the object descended toward her.

The object descended down to about a "car length" above the roof of her place: it appeared to be a self-luminous metal object with no seams, like a liquid. She said it was really beautiful. Then, around the top of the object a thin strip around the object became transparent, and she could see figures like shadows, observing her. (This is not the first report of shadowy figures, in fact these encounters are like many others).

At this point she began to feel sick and faint and violently ill. As she watched, another seamless metal object that looked similar to a bird, except completely rounded off like a modern sculpture, emerged from the side of the object and then took off. She apparently passed out, and she woke up in her bed the next morning. Her shirt had been burned around her breasts and chest and crumbled away from her skin. The clocks in her house had all stopped. She was sick for a very long time and the area on her body was burned, developed a rash and eventually she began to develop growths covering the burned area. Went to doctor. Doctor was shocked. Biopsy showed not cancer but cell mutations. Doctor asked if she had been exposed to radiation. She couldn't tell him what had happened so remained silent. Since, she has had cancer and is now apparently recovered from it. She is an extremely intelligent and articulate woman. She has been badly traumatized by these events. She hasn't researched UFOs, doesn't know about the airships, etc. She said she will provide drawings! I'm hoping I can get her to write her own account, as I'm sure my summary here from our phone conversation has errors.

There are more details; she was contacted by a group apparently from the government interviewing other people in the area who had had similar experiences. She has only today been well enough to talk with me, because of the cancer.

Funny thing, this had just come out:
https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi.../government-secret-ufo-program-investigation/

"While the DIA refers to the paper as “Field Effects on Biological Tissue,” the original title for the submitted paper appears to actually have been “Clinical Medical Acute & Subacute Field Effects on Human Dermal & Neurological Tissues.” According to the study’s introduction, the paper is an examination of “clinical medical signs and symptoms and biophysics of injury known and expected from near-field (mostly ultra-high), NIEMR Microwave, Thermal, from unintended exposure to anomalous systems.”

This is interesting and reminds me of what happened to my friend's wife, probably in early '80s too:
My friend's wife, again:

'At this point she began to feel sick and faint and violently ill. As she watched, another seamless metal object that looked similar to a bird, except completely rounded off like a modern sculpture, emerged from the side of the object and then took off. She apparently passed out, and she woke up in her bed the next morning. Her shirt had been burned around her breasts and chest and crumbled away from her skin. The clocks in her house had all stopped. She was sick for a very long time and the area on her body was burned, developed a rash and eventually she began to develop growths covering the burned area. Went to doctor. Doctor was shocked. Biopsy showed not cancer but cell mutations. Doctor asked if she had been exposed to radiation. She couldn't tell him what had happened so remained silent. '

This is from Loren E. Gross:
http://www.project1947.com/loren/loren_ufo_notes.htm

"Members of the Malby family, residents of Guadalajara, Mexico, were on the beach watching a mysterious intense white light maneuver low over the water for about five minutes. It didn’t seem to be that close but the experience had some unpleasant after effects which varied depending upon different factors. Several days later burns appeared on their bodies:
Magi, who remained in the car when the object appeared, was not burned. Neither were Ray or Diana, who were the last out of the cabin, and who observed the light for the shortest period of time. Chelos’s shoulders, hands, and face, were burned. On one of her shoulders could be seen the outline of Andres’ hand. He had rested his hand there, with his arms about her shoulder, and experienced severe burns on the back of his hand. Andres’ face and legs were singed with small dots and splotches. The burns blistered and then itched. They became more severe with time and were still plainly evident three weeks later.

The Malbys visited three different doctors, hoping to obtain a definite analysis of the burns. All of the opinions offered, including that by their family doctor, Luis Casillas, were unanimous, but inconclusive: The burns were definitely not sunburn, but of an unknown origin."

* Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. Colony Reporter. 30 January 1982.

Back