• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ever Met an 'Alien'-Human?

Zeke Newbold

Carbon based biped.
UFO commentator David Jacobs - who I thought used to be relatively sane - is now putting it about that alien-humans are surreptitiously in our midst: he calls them `hubrids` (human hybrids).This idea, to be sure, is scarcely original to him, and must have been around - in various forms -for as long as we've been talking about extraterrestrial life.

In fiction `The Invasion of the Body Snatchers` (circa early fifties) showcases one variant of this notion, as did the TV serial`The Invaders` a decade or so later.

I'm not saying that I take this proposal all that seriously, but I thought it might be an interesting exercise (as well as a bit of psychological fun) to ask if anyone has met a person who struck them as odd enough - in some way or other - to qualify as an alien in human guise.After all, if these `hubrids` exist they ought to be detectable and observable in some way or other - and would be generating rumours.

Let me add a caveat: I don't mean people who are knowingly oddball. So, in my younger days yours truly garnered something of a reputation for being `a bit of an E.T`. This amounted to nothing much more than having a few fortean-type interests and missing out on some social skills. Let me assure you. however, that I am of woman born and as human as they come, and I like nothing more than to slurp a big plate of sausage and mash, with a steaming mug of yorkshire tea by my side and some `dad rock` on the radio...while I speed-read an A.E Van Vogt novel backwards in Serbo-Croat (Whoops! Scrub that last bit!)

I can only think of one candidate of a human who appeared off-world. Now don't laugh, but it was...Nicky Campbell! Yes. that Nicky Campbell - he of the merry quips on radio five live and `Strictly` appearances.

Well, I met him up close once, you know (long story: I just did, OK).Well, there's something about his needlepoint gaze which is distinctly unsettling - I felt as though I were being probed by something not of this world.

So if I were to give credence to the `hubrid`theory then Mr Campbell would be on my list of suspects.

Nicky Campbell? I would never suspect him.

Not that I've met her as the thread title goes, but to me Tila Tequila looks like she could be a descendant of gray aliens.
hqdefault.jpg

She might agree, as she claims "descent from a mystical star-people called Lyrans": https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...acy-theories-this-week-lets-try-to-interpret/

Lily Cole, perhaps? She walked past me in Cambridge one day, looking like a grey alien painted pink.
article-2292704-18A052E5000005DC-193_634x499.jpg

Pin-hole pupils? Job in the music industry? If only there were another explanation for those things...
Perhaps a physiological reaction to, er...certain chemical stimulants? Allegedly?

Yeah...strong coffee can do that... ;)

Dennis Rodman?

He might be an alien if he could survive what Madonna did to him. Part of him, that is.
Please elaborate. Thank you.

Lady Gaga. Definitely an alien.

Please elaborate. Thank you.

OK, you asked for it, there's no nice way of putting it but I'll do my best: she broke his penis inside her bottom. If that doesn't bring tears to your eyes you're a better man than I.

Biz Markie. I saw him in the 'Men in Black II' documentary, so it must be true.

OK, you asked for it, there's no nice way of putting it but I'll do my best: she broke his penis inside her bottom. If that doesn't bring tears to your eyes you're a better man than I.
Ouch!

Bruce Vilanch. Jabba the Hutt is a relation. Ewww.

Consider the low, almost affect-less utterances of republican US prez candidate Ben Carson and their contents' vast distance from reality. On Facebook I posited that he might be from another planet; others have wondered if the poor fellow is a stroke victim.

Back