• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Ever Thought People Could Read Your Mind, Or That Your Thoughts Are Being Broadcast?

danr

Junior Acolyte
Dear All,

I thought I should share this life experience with you since this could happen to anyone out there. Have you ever experience strange synchronistic events that made you end concluding that people know your thoughts? Once I understood that my false conclusion was due to synchronistic, in my research I found out that human beings around the world has been observing the same and by observing it they have ended up concluding that people know their thoughts. By deeply analyzing these human experiences, I came to an understanding that human thoughts and actions getting affected in a mysterious way by the cause behind these synchronicities:

To read the entire research material, you could visit the below site:

https://theultimatedisclosure.com/2...ts-a-phenomenon-that-is-yet-to-be-recognized/

Let me copy some important points from the research material to give you an idea about this strange experience that I had:

This research material presents firsthand experiences of people who observed an unrecognized/unidentified phenomenon on Earth. This phenomenon gives false evidence supporting these delusions and can be recognized as synchronicities. The existence of these unique synchronicities goes back to the 17th/18th century. A researcher who critically analyzes these human experiences will understand that the cause behind these synchronicities is affecting the thoughts and actions of human beings in extremely complicated ways. Due to this nature, these unique synchronicities could easily make you believe that people know your thoughts, and they are indirectly referring to your thoughts and/or they indirectly talk about you. Therefore, these synchronicities are able to establish strongly held false beliefs in an observer’s mind.

A Brief Introduction:
  • In my main research material, I stated that I observed a phenomenon that was not known to humanity prior I end up concluding that people know my thoughts.

Source: https://theultimatedisclosure.com/2019/06/09/the-deceptive-nature-of-synchronicities-has-a-story-to-tell-us-about-our-world-schizophrenia-and-our-delusions/

• I observed this phenomenon again and again, and it provided me false evidence supporting the view that “people know my thoughts.” In other words, at times, people actually reacted to my thoughts within seconds, and these reactions gave me convincing evidence for me to conclude that “people know my thoughts.” But then again, at times, after I was thinking something, I observed a meaningful event which correlated with my thoughts a few minutes, a few hours or a few days later. These events gave me convincing evidence for me to conclude that “people know my thoughts.” I faced an extremely high number of such synchronistic events (sometimes more than 15 cases per day). Therefore, these events cannot be considered as mere coincidences. Human thoughts and actions are getting affected due to an unknown reason to humanity. However, this does not mean that people know your actual thoughts.

• Once I managed to correct my false conclusions (delusions), I carried out extensive research, there I came to know that human beings around the world have been observing the same phenomenon. And they also have ended up concluding that “people know my thoughts” by observing the phenomenon.

• Once the false belief which is “people know my thoughts,” have been established in human minds, some of them also have ended up concluding that “my thoughts are broadcasting.” I came to an understanding that they have made this conclusion by trying to understand their observations. (For example, if so many people know my thoughts, then my thoughts could be broadcasting.)(Note that people who observe these synchronistic events will first start believing that people know my thoughts. Once this view is established in their minds, they would even claim that “my thoughts are broadcasting”, “people could read my mind”, “I’m a telepathic”, “my mind is a transmitter of thoughts”, “I’m a psychic”, “I’m experiencing Artificial/Synthetic Telepathy developed by NSA/CIA/MI5, etc.)

• Therefore, these so-called unshakeable delusions are nothing more than erroneous conclusions.

• Dr. Carl Jung used the word “synchronicity” to explain meaningful coincidences/events in his book “Synchronicity: An acausal connecting principle.” This phenomenon that human beings observe can be recognized as synchronicities or meaningful coincidences/events. Observing a high number of unique synchronicities is the cause behind these delusions.

• These synchronicities or meaningful coincidences/events can be recognized further as meaningful verbal and nonverbal events (synchronicities will fall under these two communication categories). The person who observes these meaningful verbal and nonverbal events will see clear correlations to his/her thoughts.

• Since these are independent events, but yet it occurs in such a way where the event will deliver a specific meaning to the observer(s), these events are synchronicities. For example: While you are thinking of a particular movie, your friend who is next to you start talking about the same movie.
Although the word synchronicity is used to explain meaningful coincidences or meaningful events, there’s a huge difference between a true coincidence and a synchronicity or a synchronistic event. A true coincidence is an extremely rare event. However, synchronicities or synchronistic events are not rare. Sometimes you would experience 10, 15+ synchronicities during a day. Therefore, the driving force behind synchronistic events is not the same as true coincidences. When you experience such a high number of meaningful coincidences or meaningful events, then you would understand that you are facing synchronistic events and these are not true coincidences.

For example, this individual is facing synchronicities, and these are not true coincidences:

screen-shot-2019-09-25-at-10.34.21-am.png

Source: http://www.synchronicitystories.net/Synchronicity_Stories_1.html

This strange phenomenon could happen with live TV/Radio presenters, TV/Radio commercials, or even with TV shows. Assume you are reading something and that has the word “key terms” in it. By the time you read that unique text, you hear live TV presenter uses the same word at the exact moment or just seconds after that, in his spoken words. This timing activity could happen with TV commercials. By the time you are about to read the word “key terms” in the sentence, the right TV commercial also gets aired which has the word “key terms” in its script. Then by the time you read the word, the TV commercial also gets aligned in such a way, where you will get to hear TV commercial saying “key terms” at the exact moment of just seconds after that. This same thing could happen with TV shows as well. When you analyze these events deeply, you will understand that your thoughts and actions are being affected mysteriously.

Further, according to Dr. Bernard’s survey, the most frequent coincidence was:

– I think of an idea and hear or see it on the radio, TV or internet. (Out of 1500 people who has visited the site, 200 (13%) had taken the weird coincidence survey)
Source: https://coincider.com/weird-coincidence-survey-results/

(Dr. Bernard is a visiting professor at the University of Virginia and a former chair of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Missouri-Colombia)

When it comes to the delusions mentioned in this research material, the following are examples of meaningful verbal and nonverbal events or synchronistic events that you would observe:

Verbal Events:
Spoken words of a person(spoken words in a face to face conversation, TV/ Radio presenters speech, telephone conversations, etc.), written notes and emails, etc. An Individual would observe such an event by correlating to a thought that the individual had.

For example:

i). While you are thinking something, the person who stays next to you start talking about the same thing or would say something that would correlate with your thoughts.
ii). The person who is next to you would write something, and that will correlate with your thoughts, or you receive an email where its title or body would show correlations to your thought.

Nonverbal Events: Sudden Facial expressions (smiling, laughing, frowning, etc.), Sudden Gestures, Signs, Sudden Eye contacts, Sudden Behavioral changes, Paralinguistic events (ex: tone and loudness of spoken speech).

For example:

i). You got a negative thought in your mind about the person who is sitting next to you, and you observe that person suddenly look into your eyes and frown or move away from you.
ii). While you are thinking of something, the person who is next to you say something in a sarcastic (voice tone) manner or that person would suddenly smile or laugh, and you see a clear correlation to your thought.

How to understand if you are facing synchronicities and that your belief or conclusion is not true:

I). You will observe a high number of meaningful coincidences/events.
II). You will have to give so many references for your belief to another person when explaining the reasoning behind your conclusion. The medical community will consider these references as ideas of references and delusions of references.
III). These events can be recognized as meaningful verbal & nonverbal events. Most of the time, it would be like people are indirectly referring to your thoughts / life events.
IV). These observable events will make you believe that people know your thoughts / know you / know your life events.
V). So many people will reject your claims, accusations, or your beliefs.
VI). You will see that your conclusions are controversial yet these unusual events will still convince you.
VII). Certain events can even make you think that your government, police officers, people in streets, corporations, your family members, friends etc. are conspiring against you / harassing you on purpose or even monitoring you.
VIII). What you observe is not a normal human experience.
IX). The medical community has recognized your claim as a delusion.

If your experience shows the above characteristics, what you are observing is synchronicities. People are not aware of your thoughts. Neither your thoughts are broadcasting. The cause behind synchronicities is actually affecting human thoughts and actions, and it will create meaningful events. These meaningful events would correlate with your thoughts. Therefore, these events will give you false evidence to make you believe that people know your thoughts. But in reality, your thoughts are not known by others, so they would reject your claim.

These synchronicities or verbal and nonverbal events that correlate with our thoughts are being observed by people around the world who have these delusions. These so-called unshakeable delusions are nothing more than erroneous conclusions made by the observers of the phenomenon.
To understand the below human experiences, you may assume that your thoughts are actually broadcasting.

I). If so, do you think people would laugh at your thoughts? Will they smile? Will they get angry and show an angry face? Will they move away from you? Will they show a surprising look just because you had such a thought? – All these are meaningful nonverbal events or synchronicities that you would observe if your thoughts are actually broadcasting.

II). Will they say something meaningful in replying to your thoughts? Will they repeat what you just thought? – These are meaningful verbal events or synchronicities that you would observe if your thoughts are actually broadcasting.

(By using the words “Synchronistic Events / Synchronicities,” this material would refer to such meaningful verbal and nonverbal events. The observer will see these events always correlating to his/her thoughts when it occurs.)

Human beings who claim that people know my thoughts/ my thoughts are broadcasting is observing a high number of such synchronistic events. This is what empirical observers of the phenomenon have to say:

Case Study 1). This individual states:

I). “I used to think people could hear my thoughts, but that was because people would very often say something in response to what I had just thought. It used to scare me a lot” – In other words, he/she observes human beings reacting to his/her thoughts in such a way where these reactions always show meaningful correlations to his/her thoughts; therefore, these are synchronistic events. A high number of synchronistic events as such has provided her false evidence supporting the false view that “people know my thoughts.”

screen-shot-2019-09-24-at-9.10.15-pm-e1569336958456.png

(As mentioned earlier, assume your thoughts are actually broadcasting, if so what kind of possible reactions that you would observe from people? This line of thinking will help a researcher to understand these unusual experiences. Due to an unknown reason to humanity, only certain people in the world are facing these experiences. Therefore, it’s hard to understand this phenomenon, if you have never experienced it. This is not an imagination & this is not a mental illness.)

Source: https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/worry-about-people-reading-my-mind-57796/

Case Study 2).

I). “it is very scary when everyone says stuff that is relevant to what your thinking”. Meaning, the spoken words of people have correlated with his/her own thoughts. Even for this individual, these synchronistic events have been providing false evidence supporting the false belief, which is “people know my thoughts.”

screen-shot-2019-09-24-at-9.11.39-pm-e1569336978724.png

Source: https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/worry-about-people-reading-my-mind-57796/index2.html

Please visit the site to read the rest:

https://theultimatedisclosure.com/2...ts-a-phenomenon-that-is-yet-to-be-recognized/

I really appreciate the trouble you've taken to post this but I'm afraid I'm not going to comment or visit those links.

As you've said it's all very close to delusional thinking and we generally don't comment on mental health issues here.

Hope you are safe and well.

NF

I really appreciate the trouble you've taken to post this but I'm afraid I'm not going to comment or visit those links.

Thanks for your concern @Naughty_Felid. Noted. I hope some people out there would love to hear strange experiences with synchronicities. By the way, this was the first time that I observed this phenomenon on Earth, and I have never heard the existence of this phenomenon from anyone else either. If you encounter this phenomenon, it could easily trick you into believing that people know your thoughts. To understand how people know your thoughts, some of you might even think that your thoughts could be broadcasting. It took two years for me to understand the existence of this phenomenon.

Due to this reason only I opened up this thread with the heading "Have you ever thought people could read your mind or your thoughts are broadcasting? If so, don’t worry, you are not crazy!!"

Since this claim might not make sense to another person, let me copy certain important text from my write-up. Actually, I ended up having so many false conclusions due to the observations made by me on a daily basis. In the most mysterious way, I suddenly started observing that the conversations of my friends, TV/radio presenters, the emails that I got, etc.. started correlating with my life events and even with my thoughts.

For example:

I). Assume you are going to London today, but then again one of your friends would call you and ask you if you would like to go to London within the next minutes or hours. Which is a synchronicity.

II). You are sick today. One of the main characters in the TV show that you watch also get sick in the very next episode.

III). You are planning to go on a trip, this same guy is planning to go on a trip in the next episode. (Thoughts of the scriptwriters got affected in such a way, where they started indirectly referring to my activities and my thoughts through the scripts that they wrote.)

So all these are strange synchronicities that I observed. Now assume, you end up observing an extremely high number such synchronicities. This is what I faced. Sometimes, I would observe, 15+ synchronicities even throughout the day. If you ever encounter this phenomenon, it will utterly confuse you. So this how I managed to understand that these are synchronicities, which I have mentioned in my write-up.

An invisible force has been influencing human brains without their knowledge, and that has made people perceive thoughts. And these thoughts have been affecting their actions which correlated with my life events. This was the reason behind the synchronicities or meaningful coincidences. My observations of these synchronicities and my erroneous conclusions were the reason behind my delusions:

This mystery became so deep then I thought. How come my friends had these unique thoughts is another mystery that I should address now. To make a status or to share a post, they should have thoughts in their minds, and they should make a conscious decision. Even at this point, I could not take any of these as mere coincidences only, cause, this is beyond what I could consider as a coincidence, and this kept on happening for me for such a long time, and I carefully observed it. And I deeply analyzed it. I tested my assumptions as well, and I observed the reactions prior to making a conclusion. This is why I had to question the meaning of reality too, and I was looking for logical answers to this mystery since, at times, I clearly saw controversies. Therefore, by analyzing all, I had to conclude that the thoughts of my friends are being affected due to a strange reason although they never knew. By affecting their thoughts, their actions are being affected. And that correlated with my life events. However, this is completely invisible to everyone. I also realized that on certain occasions, my thoughts are also being affected. For example, there were times I switched on the radio just to hear them talking about me (the synchronicities). When this happened to me beyond a level that I could consider as a coincidence, I started wondering how on Earth I had thoughts related to switching on the TV or the Radio at these particular times. Therefore, now, I had to conclude that even my thoughts had been affected at times. This unidentified influence on human brains/minds is the cause behind the meaningful events or the synchronicities that I have been observing daily defying common sense and logic. My observations and the assumptions that I made to understand these meaningful events (synchronicities) made me end up in having false conclusions. This was the reason behind my delusions.

If someone likes to hear the whole story, you could visit here.

https://theultimatedisclosure.com/2...ut-our-world-schizophrenia-and-our-delusions/

Last edited:
Terrific postings here - clearly taken a helluva work compiling same. Really interesting and thought provoking accounts.

Hopefully on a lighter note...

Mind reading and thoughts being broadcast?

Not at all...

Although some might say... that we in the organisation already knew you were about to post exactly what you did.

Only kidding... eh...

b434db02581240d381a509722199142f--illuminati-tattoo-illuminati-celebrities_compress46.jpg

Last edited:
By saying "An invisible force has been influencing human brains without their knowledge," I was actually referring to the cause behind these synchronicities that I observed.

These so-called unshakeable delusions that I mentioned in my write-up are like a water mirage. When you look closely, it vanishes. This what happened to me since I critically analyzed my experience. I also analyzed the life experiences of people who claim that their "thoughts are broadcasting". Their claims show that they have been observing the same synchronicities that I observed. At least, by analyzing the data that I collected so far, I could say this. Due to this reason, I would say that there must be so many people out there who are observing the same type of synchronicities that I observed. And their false claims are nothing more than erroneous conclusions. Since this phenomenon can easily trick a person.

Aren't we often simply talking about telepathy? Most of us have had the occasional experience of that.

Aren't we often simply talking about telepathy? Most of us have had the occasional experience of that.
I think Danr is saying that this phenomenon is not telepathy or mind-reading or thought-broadcasting, but rather, is evidence of some unknown agency that can cause an individual’s internal thoughts and the words or actions of others to be synchronized or thematically related with each other. Something or somebody is making these synchronicities occur and perhaps wants them to be noticed. It evokes notions of The Matrix or some kind of deity or ultra terrestrial influence. I personally do not experience this sort of thing but it reminds me of tales of certain UFO experiencers and of The Mothman Prophecies.

I think if anyone like to understand the actual cause behind these synchronistic events, we will have to analyze the data related to these experiences deeply. People from around the world are reporting strange synchronicities. Evidence shows that the cause behind these synchronicities is not the same as true coincidences. This is why one person is saying "I have had about 15 to 20 episodes of synchronicity occur in the past month, all of which involve me reading something at the same time an announcer or actor on TV says the exact same word." - http://www.synchronicitystories.net/Synchronicity_Stories_1.html

In my case, sometimes I faced 15+ synchronistic events during a day. Yes, I observed this, and this is why these synchronicities managed to fool me. Once I corrected my false views by getting to know that these are synchronicities, I found out that people who claim that their thoughts are broadcasting is actually due to unique synchronistic events. Then I also found out that people who believe in gangstalking, are also facing a high number of synchronistic events. These events would fall under meaningful verbal and nonverbal events.

So by observing synchronistic events, these people have ended up in certain beliefs that are not true. We actually don't evidence to say that "human thoughts are broadcasting" in any way. Also, we don't find evidence to claim that a group stalking exists. People who have this belief are worldwide, and their stalking claims are similar. Therefore, if such a group stalking actually exists, it cannot keep as a secret due to the number of people involve in this stalking.

If someone has never heard this, you could watch this:

The synchronistic events these people are facing is extremely complicated to understand. I can talk about this, cause I also observed some of the synchronistic events.

- You might think this woman is crazy or delusional. But the cause behind her claim is due to her observation of synchronistic events on a daily basis. For example: whenever you reach a particular junction or a unique place, you would see a FedEx or UPS vehicle is arriving at the same time, and this would happen to an extent where you would see a recognizable pattern. This is the cause behind her delusion or her erroneous conclusion. She claims that people are coughing at her. These events would also occur in a synchronistic manner, so the pattern becomes obvious to her.

These synchronistic events are constantly providing false evidence for things that are not true. Therefore, even if you are a highly intelligent person, you would also end up believing the false evidence provided by these synchronistic events as true, and you would end up in a delusion. If you start observing these synchronistic events, not only you are going to suffer from synchronistic events due to the false belief that you would end up in, the society is going to label you as mentally ill because of your false claims. And some of them also claim that they have started hearing voices thereafter. Some of them also have thought broadcasting delusion (which I find synchronistic events as the cause). And this phenomenon can be traced back to the 17th/18th century, and even the voice hearing goes back to ancient times.

What can we say about the data related to these events?

1). These voices and all these synchronistic events have a natural cause.

2). There has been a highly advanced global society back in ancient times (with mind-boggling technologies). After a global catastrophic event, a group of people/some families managed to keep the technology within themselves and rule the world. The technology that they use fool human beings. Mind-reading and a complicated brain stimulation technology actually exist in the world. And these are highly advanced AI-based applications. Which also means, we can also say that unidentified flying machines (UFOs) belong to them.

3). Since some people are observing flying machines and some claim that these machines must belong to aliens, is it an act of aliens? The technology that they use fool human beings. Mind-reading and a complicated brain stimulation technology actually exist in the world. And these are highly advanced AI-based applications.

So to understand the actual cause behind these synchronistic events and voice hearing, these are the areas that will have to investigate.

Last edited:
I am very open minded with regards to telepathy, coincidences, fate etc r I wouldn't have joined this forum,but I have a bit of difficulty with thought broadcasting. Thought broadcasting, thought insertion and ideas of reference{ tv and radio relating messages or referencing words to you} possible frequent coincidences and even regular deja vous can all be attributed to Schizophrenia. I knew a lady who constantly experienced coincidences. She worked in a hotel and would find significance in most daily activities. She would walk into work/shops and think everyone could hear her thoughts.Another example would be that when she left for work, she would think "I need to buy coffee"When she would clean a room after a guest had left she would find they left a jar of coffee. Not that unlikely an event but she would read huge significance into it. She would often think that items on the TV related to her, not so much messages but news items that would perhaps relate to a life experience she'd had. Which again a lot of us could relate to.She would often have deja vous and feelings of impending doom. She might look for signs from the universe, which caused her great anxiety. Anyway she was diagnosed not with Schizophrenia but a Delusional disorder.She was prescibed an anti psychotic and no longer has these experiences. She is a lot happier.

@Lizard King, when we consider the people with schizophrenia, thought broadcasting delusion consider as one of the first ranking symptoms.

Source: https://psychscenehub.com/psychpedia/schizophrenia-first-rank-symptoms/

But when we try to understand the actual reason behind the belief, which is "my thoughts are broadcasting," we first experience synchronistic events. These synchronistic events give convincing false evidence to the victim (since these are negative synchronicities and people suffer) supporting the view that "people know my thoughts." Once this view is established in a person's mind, they end up concluding that "my thoughts are broadcasting." (If not, how come? Well, this is how they analyze their experience, their observations.)

Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 5.42.44 PM.png

Source: https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/worry-about-people-reading-my-mind-57796/

Clearly, this is not a symptom of mental illness. For example: if I'm having a chemical imbalance in my brain, how come thoughts and actions of people around me get affected in such a way where these events would correlate with my thoughts? In other words, these are synchronistic events. Here is a reply to the above post. And I observed the same, so I can confirm the existence of this phenomenon. I can confirm the existence of these synchronicities.

Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 5.51.03 PM.png

Another person says: "“Later on I’ll be at the store thinking about it again and someone standing in line will suddenly blurt out what I was saying in my head. I thought it was coincidence at first but it’s been happening just about every day.” - http://www.mentalsupportcommunity.net/topic/7145-people-spying-on-me/

If people failed to understand these experiences as synchronicities, it would become mental torture for them. This is why this individual is saying that he likes to stay indoor without going out:

"I broadcast very offensive thoughts, against my will. I broadcast racial stuff. I swear I’m not a racist. Anything the least bit sensitive I broadcast offensive messages about. It’s humiliating for me and for everyone else. If there was any way I could arrange my life this way, I would not go out at all. I would hide in my room." -
https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/thought-broadcasting-is-real/74056/3

Since I understood that I also became a victim to these strange synchronicities, and since some people have ended up hearing voices thereafter, I started analyzing voice hearing experiences. Some of you already know who Philip Dick is. The matrix movie is due to Philip Dick's life experience with voices. He claims that an artificial intelligence interacted with him. Due to these interactions, he wrote many books, and he talked about mind-boggling technologies. He also faced many synchronicities in his lifetime. This is his experience:

Then I also analyzed voice hearing experiences online to see if I could find further anomalies. And these are some of the experiences that I found:

Case A). This is what Jonny Benjamin has to say about his experience: Synchronicities and predicting phenomenon are prevalent in this case. Mental illness cannot explain these observations.

Jonny Benjamin says:

“ I’d be a thinking of someone in my head and there they’d be on the street and it’s always. I still get it or they text me. Again ahead of the other day. I was actually talking to my friend about someone else hadn’t text me for ages. They text me. And this is why my mind is like oh my god I’m on the Truman show because you know all these things happen and you know song is playing in my head and it’s on the radio , it comes on the radio I felt like I was being possessed by something else all the words that were coming out of my mouth it was like they weren’t my own and I was sort of pointing at people and just shouting, all the cars”

-

Case B). Medy Santiago December 2, 2015, 9:51 am

“I started hearing voices when I was in the 5th grade and continued through out my adult life. The voices would tell me things that were going to happen and it exactly happened the way I heard. I also experienced visions when being awake. And what I saw in my vision, I saw exactly on later.” - http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2014/03/26/hearing-voices-in-your-head-auditory-hallucinations-causes-types-treatments/

Case C). Again, voices are able to know future activities. Voices claimed to have known 9/11 attack.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-469466.html

ford442 29-10-2009, 08:41

“i have schizophrenia and i hear voices from time to time.. i find its easy on LSD to hear echoes of people’s voices you have heard recently.. like visual tracers – other senses leave the same brief sense memories.. hehe.. one time though the voices told me something i couldn’t have known – they informed me that the 9/11 attack was about to happen in new york.. ten days later it transpired… i don’t know what explains this – but it could have been something bleeding through from other living people’s thoughts i suppose..”

Case D: Access to supernatural knowledge.

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread36344.html

Voice hearer’s comment:

Raina Walks

“if i needed to get somewhere i did not know the directions to…they would literally lead me there without me having looked at a map…just with them directing me…it is heady stuff…”

If we do a proper investigation, we found find so many extremely odd cases out there. We don't even know what people are experiencing, cause we don't listen to them since in our minds, they have a mental illness.

So my question is, can we still say that the above data reflect a mental illness? Or something else is out there? Is someone out there playing a game with our lives? I haven't seen a single source where the medical community discuss these anomalies, therefore, it's evident that the medical community ignore this data at the moment.

Last edited:
danr, I find your research fascinating.I am not here to debunk anyone's theories or experiences. As I said previously I have a very open mind. I just wonder at what point do we differentiate between someone experiencing mental illness and some other type of experience?Anybody I have met who has been delusional ,have been 100 per cent convinced by what they are experiencing. The lady that I mentioned earlier was so convinced that if she thought of something she needed, it would appear at her place of work. I asked her to try a little experiment. I asked her to think there and then of something she wanted to buy. She thought of a cereal she dosn't usually eat. She went to work and was never left the cereal.Small experiment but perhaps more significant for me than her. If this wasn't mental illness, why did her experiences stop with anti psychotic medication?I have met people who have mental illness who have experienced paranormal events, that I believe may not have been linked to their illnesses ie seeing ghosts etc.Again I am not here to critique any one's personal experience, I'm just curious.

I do believe in synchronicities, whatever they are or are based from, and I have had my own little tidbits of goings on in that area.

For example I will think of someone very suddenly out of nowhere from months or years back and on that same day or within a week later they will contact me. It even happened to me this week.

I was seeing a guy a few years back, nothing too serious. In December I started thinking about him out of nowhere and beginning to reminisce about us, which was really strange. A few days later I checked an app and he had contacted me on it. This was very out of the blue as I'm very much over this person and have been for a long time, I didn't even have any strong feelings as it was a rebounding situation on both sides at the time. If it were a parent or close friend I could chalk it down to coincidence.

I'll be talking to someone about something and then for it to come up on TV minutes later is another one. It's silly (small seeming) little things like these which have happened to me that are very good coincidences. I think that the problem is, it can be hard to distinguish in to what is/could be coincidence and what isn't.

My ex was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia .. and sectioned a couple of times with it .. one evening she asked me to think of red, green, blue or yellow, write it down then show her which colour I'd written. She chose the correct colour five times in a row.

My ex was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia .. and sectioned a couple of times with it .. one evening she asked me to think of red, green, blue or yellow, write it down then show her which colour I'd written. She chose the correct colour five times in a row.
Roughly 1 in a 1000 odds against.

That’s very interesting.
I seem to remember reading something about people with mental illnesses being more prone to experiencing genuine paranormal phenomena. Anybody have any links to info along those lines?

@Lizard King what I think is that we must first understand beyond a doubt what is not a mental illness by critically analyzing all these experiences. Even in my case, I was 100% convinced about my conclusions; therefore, I ended up arguing with some of my best friends. I took this example earlier "Later on I’ll be at the store thinking about it again and someone standing in line will suddenly blurt out what I was saying in my head. I thought it was coincidence at first but it’s been happening just about every day.”

This observation implies that the thoughts and actions of people around this individual have been affected. Since these are electrical activities of another person's brain, if someone claims it's a symptom of mental illness, that's an irrational thought. So doctors have this irrational thought without knowing the actual cause behind these strange claims of people.

This is one way to look at this problem. Then again, beliefs are also memories. It's a basic understanding that we have about our memories. Here, by observing these synchronicities, people are creating false memories due to the assumptions that they make. (If we think about the thought process, you observe something daily, you make assumptions, and you end up in a conclusion(which is false). This is the false memory that a person would end up creating.)

This is why they give references to their beliefs. One day, we will be able to erase these memories from our brains, so the delusion will vanish. Neuroscience is already giving us clues that this is going to happen in the future.

I would predict this today, if a person gives references for their delusions, then they are observing complicated synchronicities. Which means, none of these false claims are a symptom of a mental illness.

I asked her to try a little experiment. I asked her to think there and then of something she wanted to buy. She thought of a cereal she dosn't usually eat. She went to work and was never left the cereal.

If you experience these synchronicities, you will not have a control of it. It's not an ability that a person has, so a person cannot prove it in that way, but the phenomenon can easily trick a person. So, it's like it has its own mind. I could consider it as an intelligent deception because of its behavior.

"They respond to my thoughts instantly.
Especially they "They can't read my thoughts" thought, like today I thought this at a person at work and they literally turned right around and looked me right in my eyes and started saying something in reference to something I've been thinking about often. It was like he was a robot." -https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/f...eted-individual-inception-truman-show.140455/

If this wasn't mental illness, why did her experiences stop with anti psychotic medication?

When we critically analyze these experiences, we have to conclude that medicine should not work, because:

1). If it's due to a chemical imbalance, I will not be able to correct my false conclusions by critically analyzing my experience. I have never gone behind psychiatrists to correct these views.
2). By giving medicine we cannot give very specific knowledge to a person. Also, a specific understanding should not arise in our minds.
3). Assume, you face these synchronicities. If this is the case, by taking these medications, we cannot stop electrical activities of another person's brain. So instead, will have to give medicine to people around the victim.
4). Our observations of these synchronicities create memories that could consider as false. Medicine cannot selectively erase these false memories.

I observed these synchronicities even after correcting my false conclusions, but synchronicities could not affect my life thereafter since I knew I got tricked by a phenomenon. So, I started having a normal life. To prove this point further, here is another example:

Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 10.47.50 PM.png

Source: https://schizophrenia-thetruestory-dannyk.blogspot.com/

During this period, he no longer experiences these synchronicities, so he claims that the radio has stopped speaking to him. So while taking medicine, if synchronicities stop, people will end up believing that medicine was the reason. That's another false conclusion.

I have met people who have mental illness who have experienced paranormal events, that I believe may not have been linked to their illnesses ie seeing ghosts et

The cause behind synchronicities are affecting thoughts and actions of people that a victim interact. These are very specific regions of our brains. But when they see ghosts, it affects their own brain. If this is the case, can't we say that even the cause behind paranormal activities is again the same cause as the synchronicities? Therefore, this hypothesis is something we cannot ignore.

Last edited:
I'll be talking to someone about something and then for it to come up on TV minutes later is another one. It's silly (small seeming) little things like these which have happened to me that are very good coincidences.

I also had similar experiences. @Swifty, that's another strange experience and I have read so many strange cases like that in my research.

@Lizard King what I think is that we must first understand beyond a doubt what is not a mental illness by critically analyzing all these experiences. Even in my case, I was 100% convinced about my conclusions; therefore, I ended up arguing with some of my best friends. I took this example earlier "Later on I’ll be at the store thinking about it again and someone standing in line will suddenly blurt out what I was saying in my head. I thought it was coincidence at first but it’s been happening just about every day.”

This observation implies that the thoughts and actions of people around this individual have been affected. Since these are electrical activities of another person's brain, if someone claims it's a symptom of mental illness, that's an irrational thought. So doctors have this irrational thought without knowing the actual cause behind these strange claims of people.

This is one way to look at this problem. Then again, beliefs are also memories. It's a basic understanding that we have about our memories. Here, by observing these synchronicities, people are creating false memories due to the assumptions that they make. (If we think about the thought process, you observe something daily, you make assumptions, and you end up in a conclusion(which is false). This the false memory that a person would end up creating.)

This is why they give references to their beliefs. One day, we will be able to erase these memories from our brains, so the delusion will vanish. Neuroscience is already giving us clues that this is going to happen in the future.

I would predict this today, if a person gives references for their delusions, then they are observing complicated synchronicities. Which means, none of these false claims are a symptom of a mental illness.

If you experience these synchronicities, you will not have a control of it. It's not an ability that a person has, so a person cannot prove it in that way, but the phenomenon can easily trick a person. So, it's like it has its own mind. I could consider it as an intelligent deception because of its behavior.

"They respond to my thoughts instantly.
Especially they "They can't read my thoughts" thought, like today I thought this at a person at work and they literally turned right around and looked me right in my eyes and started saying something in reference to something I've been thinking about often. It was like he was a robot." -https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/f...eted-individual-inception-truman-show.140455/

When we critically analyze these experiences, we have to conclude that medicine should not work, because:

1). I will not be able to correct my false conclusions, if it's biological in nature.
2). By giving medicine we cannot give very specific knowledge to a person. Also, a specific understanding should not arise in a human being.
3). Assume, you face these synchronicities. If this is the case, by taking these medications, we cannot stop electrical of another person's brain. So instead, will have to give medicine to people around the victim.
4). Since our observations of these synchronicities create memories that could consider as false. Medicine cannot selectively erase these false memories.

I observed these synchronicities even after correcting my false conclusions, but synchronicities could not affect my life thereafter since I knew I got tricked by a phenomenon. So, I started having a normal life. To prove this point further, here is another example:

View attachment 20328

Source: https://schizophrenia-thetruestory-dannyk.blogspot.com/

During this period, he no longer experiences these synchronicities, so he claims that the radio has stopped speaking to him. So while taking medicine, if synchronicities stop, people will end up believing that medicine was the reason. That's another false conclusion.

The cause behind synchronicities are affecting thoughts and actions of people that a victim interact. These are very specific regions of our brains. But when they see ghosts, it affects their own brain. If this is the case, can't we say that even the cause behind paranormal activities is again the same cause as the synchronicities? Therefore, this hypothesis is something we cannot ignore.
It's all really fascinating

There was a R4 panel discussion about mental health some years ago. One of the panellists made the point that he used to believe his thoughts were being broadcast on the radio for everyone to hear, and now it was coming true; but in a good way.

Occasionally, people can read my thoughts.
It's not useful to me.

There was a R4 panel discussion about mental health some years ago. One of the panellists made the point that he used to believe his thoughts were being broadcast on the radio for everyone to hear, and now it was coming true; but in a good way.

When a person claims that the radio speaks to me, sometimes that's because of the songs, sometimes that's because of the conversations of the radio presenters and advertisements. Here a person would face so many synchronistic experiences.

For example: assume you are monitoring me by using advanced technology. You decode my thoughts throughout the day; therefore, you know what thoughts are in my mind and my bodily actions. Assume this technology that you use also have a capability to induce thoughts to me and to anyone on Earth. And with this technology, you can also access any computer system in the world. So now you are given a task to find a way to communicate with me using radio stations that I listen to. How can you achieve this? Well, whenever I have specific thoughts, you will have to play the right song, which has the right lyrics to convey a message to me in a timely manner and create synchronicities. Depends on the lyrics of the songs that you play and the timing of the songs, I would end up believing that people in the radio station is communicating with me, but in reality, it’s you who is playing a game with me. To make sense of this experience, I might even end up believing that there are microphones/cameras in my house. I would even blame all the program directors/DJ’s for doing this to me. Now if you want to do this to a large number of people, you could simply train an AI(artificial intelligence) to do the same. I used this particular hypothetical scenario, cause a person faces this experience could make such an assumption too. Which is actually a valid assumption from the experiencer’s point of view. However, the technologies that we have today cannot be used to achieve this. Cause if so, we will have to decode our brains using satellites and find a way to precisely stimulate individual neurons.

The following synchronicity has occurred to Kilcup after he recalling an old memory. Since it has occurred to him just after he wakes up, he sees a significance to it as well. If you use the above hypothetical scenario to understand this, imagine you play this song to Kilcup by knowing the thought that he recalled a few hours ago. And you play this particular song as soon as Kilcup wakes up. If you do this often, he will ultimately end up in a delusion by trying to make sense of this synchronistic experience. This is why I'm saying that the cause behind synchronicities is intelligent.

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 12.09.16 PM.png

Here, the right song gets aired in such a way, where the lyrics will correlate with Kilcup’s thoughts. Therefore, from the experiencer’s point of view (Kilcup), Kilcup sees it as the radio make comments/remarks for his thought:

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 12.09.34 PM.png

Here, Kilcup is wondering if the DJ’s are doing it on purpose by knowing him, and that’s why he also believe the existence of cameras:

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 12.09.45 PM.png

https://schizophrenia-thetruestory-dannyk.blogspot.com/

These synchronistic events made me question the meaning of reality even. Just like so many people with schizophrenia, I also ended up with all these so-called unshakeable delusions by observing various synchronistic events in my daily life. Here is a list:

1). I get messages from the newspapers, ads, and TV/radio. TV/radio speaks to me.
2). Specific TV show scripts are written for me. I get secret messages from TV shows.
3). A massive number of random people know me, but in reality, this a delusion.
4). Microphones and other listening devices are fixed at home.
5). Random people are listening to the conversations that I have at home. And they spy on me.
6). Cameras in public locations are being used to spy on me.
7). People in the streets are negatively talking about me no matter where I go. People follow me.
8). Receiving harassment emails from worldwide organizations. And they all seem to know me.
9). People are gangstalking me.
10). Those hand gestures are for me.
12). He touched hair to send a message to me / to send a message to another stalker.
13). He coughed at me.

All these false conclusions were due to synchronistic events. It was extremely complicated to understand that these are synchronicities and my conclusions were false.

Occasionally, people can read my thoughts.
It's not useful to me.

I think you could also be facing strange synchronicities then. Cause, if people can actually read/know thoughts of others, this would have been a well-known phenomenon to humanity.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I thought I should share the link to my latest research work here, cause then it will explain the actual reason behind these unusual experiences logically. Contrary to what people believe, all these experiences show a connection to the UFO Phenomenon. For instance, I saw many correlations between the phenomenon known as "targeted individuals" to "alien abduction" phenomenon. Not only myself, other researchers also have seen these strange correlations. This is what Harvard psychologist Susan Clancy has to say : “In her book, Abducted, Harvard psychologist Susan Clancy examines a group that has striking parallels to the TIs: people who believe they’ve been kidnapped by aliens. The similarities are often uncanny: Would-be abductees describe strange pains, and feelings of being watched or targeted. And although the alleged abductees don’t generally have auditory hallucinations, they do sometimes believe that their thoughts are controlled by aliens, or that they’ve been implanted with advanced technology.” -https://dpl-surveillance-equipment....f-electronic-harassment/targeted-individuals/

In my research, I was able to identify the existence of highly advanced AI-based applications that interact with our brains/minds. Earlier, I have discussed about gangstalking phenomenon as well and claimed that synchronistic events is the cause behind their false conclusion. Then again, I was able to identify existence of highly advance AI-based applications behind the gangstalking phenomenon. AI's are being programmed to affect thoughts of random people by targeting a person. In other words, thoughts of random people will get synchronized with the target, so the target will see a normal person as a stalker.

A similar application is behind thought broadcast delusion as well. I have discussed these unusual experiences in detail in this research work. Here is the link:

https://www.scribd.com/document/458...eriences?secret_password=M1CUDg6eonCDQx770hvx

Also, here are some of the topics that I have covered in this research work:

1). The UFO Phenomenon. Some of the preliminary hypothesis is being discussed here to identify possible causes behind various anomalous experiences that are associated with the UFO phenomenon. This will set the stage to understand various other anomalous experiences as well.
2). Automatic Writing Phenomenon that is associated with so-called ET’s & Spirits - A parameter comparison.
3). Channeling of Spirits & ET’s - A parameter comparison.
4). Correlations between UFO/ET phenomenon & mediumship phenomenon
5). So-called spirits have total control of the phenomena - An explanation based on human experiences.
6). So-called spirits exist - Results of a scientific experiment. And various data associated with the mediumship phenomenon are being discussed in support of this view.
7). AI-based applications are being used to establish the belief that so-called aliens & spirits exist.
8). Virtual reality experiences associated with UFO & Spirit phenomenon. - A comparison.
9). An insight into healing phenomenon, apports phenomenon & remote-viewing phenomenon.
10). Materialization/Dematerialization phenomena associated with ETs & Spirits - A comparison.
11). Supporting evidence for the existence of the Healing phenomenon. (Data was extracted from UFO literature, Mediumship literature, Mesmerism(hypnosis) literature and Bible)
12). Skinwalker Ranch - The most intensely studied paranormal UFO hotspot in the world. (An explanation for certain observations)
13). A Timeline - How phenomena such as multiple personality disorder & trance mediumship have been progressed & changed overtime.
14). How multiple personality disorder has been deteriorated as “sleepwalking phenomenon," hysterical phenomenon, insanity phenomenon, and as demonic possession phenomenon. - An explanation.
15). Multiple personality disorder, spirit possession, magnetic sleep & sleepwalking phenomenon show a correlation.
16). The magnetic sleep phenomenon shows a correlation to the sleepwalking phenomenon.
17). 18Th/19Th Century switching process vs modern-day switching process (A comparison by taking data related to multiple personality disorder, ET & Spirit channeling phenomena.
18). Modern-day parameters related to spirit possession vs parameters related to multiple personality disorder
19). Hypnosis has been changed overtime. Some associated phenomena have been completely disappeared.
20). Some important observations made by Puységur when he discovered the magnetic sleep(hypnosis) in 1784.
21). Hypnosis phenomenon was showing a correlation to the UFO phenomenon
22). Hypnosis is not a subconscious phenomenon. The evidence contradicts this hypothesis.
23). Extraordinary phenomena associated with magnetic sleep & sleepwalking. A comparison of ignored data indicates a common cause.
24). Religious experience shows a connection to the UFO phenomenon.
25). A voice who claims to be God has been speaking to people since ancient times. - Supporting evidence.
26). Since ancient times, a voice who claims to be God has been using the same communication modalities when contacting human beings around the world.
27). Anomalous experiences people have with a voice who claims to be God compared with so-called spirits.
28). Trance state experienced by Prophet Muhammad shows a correlation to the so-called spirit & demonic possession phenomena.
29). An insight into synchronicities.
30). An insight into prediction & prophetic phenomena.
31). Psychic mediums are not cold readers. An insight into their readings and predictions/prophecies
32). Do psychic Mediums have a natural power? Answer to a commonly held false belief
33). The Fate of our civilization as per so-called aliens, spirits & the Bible is the same
34). Abrahamic Religions & The Great Pyramid of Giza
35). The measurements related to the New Jerusalem that were given by the voice who claims to be God directly correlate with the design principals used by the Pyramid Builders.
36). The intelligence behind the Crop-circle phenomenon uses similar design principals used by the intelligence that build the religious sites & the Great Pyramid of Giza.
37). Evidence of Ancient Advanced Technology.
38). Concepts of Christianity directly correlate with the ancient Egyptian concepts.
39). Supporting evidence for the existence of the UFO/ET Phenomenon.
40). Experiences of Targeted Individuals correlate with UFO/ Abduction experiences.
41). A high-level view of the phenomena controlled by the terrestrial artificial intelligence.
42). Summary.

Is it fully referenced - all sources and a bibliography?

Back