• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Evidence Of Control & Alteration Of Consciousness & Matter Using Artificial Intelligence

danr

Junior Acolyte
Hello All!

I think some of you might have already seen some of the controversial posts that I made here. I was trying to educate you about the existence of highly advanced technology on Earth, which is the technology behind the UFO phenomenon. But since I failed to explain my point clearly, what I did was, I rewrote the material in a way where it shows correlations to other unusual human experiences as well. So this research work now is filled with the most controversial human experiences that are being reported throughout human history.

https://www.scribd.com/document/458...ciousness-Matter-Using-Artificial-Intelligence

If you get the chance to read it, it would be nice to hear from you.

This thread is being moved to the general Notes & Queries section.

It didn't belong in its originally posted location (IHTM) because it wasn't a first-person report from one's own experience.

An interesting title......and one might consider reading a summary that's several pages long and not tiny print but .....152 pages..?
I'd be surprised if anyone here tried to go through all of that especially with the print size.
Would you be so gracious to try and state the thesis in a few well written paragraphs?

Hello All!
I think some of you might have already seen some of the controversial posts that I made here. I was trying to educate you about the existence of highly advanced technology on Earth, which is the technology behind the UFO phenomenon. But since I failed to explain my point clearly, what I did was, I rewrote the material in a way where it shows correlations to other unusual human experiences as well. So this research work now is filled with the most controversial human experiences that are being reported throughout human history.
https://www.scribd.com/document/458472554/The-Evidence-of-Control-and-Alteration-of-Consciousness-Matter-Using-Artificial-Intelligence
If you get the chance to read it, it would be nice to hear from you.

Hi Danr,
You are new here. Welcome to FTF. I have read a good portion of your paper now. I cannot fault your work ethic. You have clearly written a lot and have quite a literature search behind you. Your paper however cries out for an editor i.e. editorial oversight. While the ideas you are presenting may make sense in your head, it is important to realize that the conclusions you have drawn are often not clearly communicated. You need to realize that you are writing to promote your ideas to an audience, who will often be critical of you. You need to understand that your paper is for common consumption, not merely to gather your own thoughts. As such, I believe you put this paper online prematurely, and it is at present better considered to be a first draft, and reworked extensively. As such I want to offer you what I hope you will understand is some constructive criticism. You have the core of a paper here, but you need to raise the standard of evidence and argument.

The process of writing a paper like this needs to be taken methodically. As a useful (I hope) analogy, think of it like this. What you are providing the reader with is a form of map for an argument. You want to show the audience how to get from point A (comparative ignorance) to point B (Acknowledging the truth of your argument). Along the way they will need to navigate a series of clearly defined way points where the argument turns in different directions. Mostly the argument will "turn" because the evidence leads the argument in a particular direction, but sometimes it will have to turn in order to avoid running into the fatal reef of skepticism. You shouldn't however regard skeptics as hostile. They are there to ask you a series of questions about your evidence and your argument, and if you can prove that you are closer to the truth than their alternative (negative) hypothesis, then your argument can pass unscathed. Skeptics are useful, and in science the process of criticism is called peer review, and is considered completely essential to producing a useful piece of research.

Presently your argument and your evidence is, unfortunately, scattered. You present a volume of cases, but your connection between them might be clear to you, but as the saying goes "not everybody's 'obvious' is the same 'obvious'". You need to trim down your argument to something less cumbersome. Quantity is not quality. You need to find the cases that best illustrate and provide evidence for your argument. You need to be linear and clear in your reasoning, and thus help the audience follow in your logical footsteps. Don't show them 12 cases that will confuse the issue, when 1 case can state your position most clearly. Be selective.

Next, you need to be more selective in your literature. While a number of your papers are scholarly (and I noted early on that you did manage to find Jose Delgado's work, which is very pertinent), a good deal of the other documentation is not adequately scholarly, and thus provides at best a folkloric testimony that will undermine your argument unless you are very careful about how to frame the evidence these documents present. You need to limit your use of them to the witness testimony alone, and not draw upon the conclusions or assumptions of the authors, and in fact should yourself try to be skeptical of those conclusions, looking for other answers than the ones presented by those authors. Yes, in the process of reading the literature, you are encouraged to help these other authors by being skeptical. The aim is to find the truth (which is irrefutable), not to merely present a work of fiction.

I could go into specifics about your paper, but that is serious work, and I am not being paid, so I don't intend to, as that is way too close to my actual job, and right now I am on covid-19 retirement break and working on my own books.

An interesting title......and one might consider reading a summary that's several pages long and not tiny print but .....152 pages..?
I'd be surprised if anyone here tried to go through all of that especially with the print size.
Would you be so gracious to try and state the thesis in a few well written paragraphs?

To write a short paragraph, I will have to give some careful thoughts to do that due to the complexity of the data and the research work. I'm not sure if I could do that at this moment. With regard to the font size, I could not increase the font anymore, cause then I will not be able to show the correlations in the way I needed it. Basically, people would find it hard to make sense of the data. That's why I finally thought of leaving it that way but I people I shared the work were able to read it on their computers without any issue. But I'll see what else I could do to make it better.

To write a short paragraph, I will have to give some careful thoughts to do that due to the complexity of the data and the research work. I'm not sure if I could do that at this moment. With regard to the font size, I could not increase the font anymore, cause then I will not be able to show the correlations in the way I needed it. Basically, people would find it hard to make sense of the data. That's why I finally thought of leaving it that way but I people I shared the work were able to read it on their computers without any issue. But I'll see what else I could do to make it better.
It is not a matter of reading the data, the point is that your argument itself is self-undermining in a variety of ways. If you are satisfied to have written a piece that convinces people who are already likely to believe in aliens and conspiracy theories, then you have likely met that requirement. If you want to write a piece that is convincing to the unconvinced, then you have fallen far short of that mark. I have tried to point out to you a variety of ways to improve your central thesis. As I am using this site because I am interested in many of the topics raised, I can see the thread of your argument, but there are so many ways it falls short of the mark I am worried that without a major revision that your hard work to this point will be wasted.

Your paper however cries out for an editor i.e. editorial oversight. While the ideas you are presenting may make sense in your head, it is important to realize that the conclusions you have drawn are often not clearly communicated

Thanks for the reply @AlchoPwn, you mind giving me an example supporting this statement, so that I could have a look?

Can you state a succinct thesis or what you main point is you are trying to 'prove'.?
Alcho Pwn said it was an alien conspiracy theory ( involving all of mankind's history?).....and I also get that ,but that's somewhat vague.
It seems to me from what I read that you are proposing a very similar idea to what Bramley did many years ago in his book The Gods Of Eden.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/376048.Gods_of_Eden

Thanks for the reply @AlchoPwn, you mind giving me an example supporting this statement, so that I could have a look?
Certainly. While this is not an isolated example (there are many others), you draw on people with what you call Multiple Personality disorder (now called Dissociative Personality Disorder btw). You don't offer any means of diagnostic separation between people who have DPD because of past trauma in their lives and those you claim are being controlled by your A.I.. It is a well established fact that most people with DPD can trace their mental health issue to known traumatic events such as episodes of extreme violence or sexual abuse in their lives, not aliens or artificial intelligences. To equate the tiny minority of people who experienced lost time events as a result of what they later identify as alien abduction, with DPD patients undermines both groups and helps neither. Worse still the entire use of mental health issues doesn't help your case, as unless you are a trained mental health professional, you should be very wary about using such information, as you are likely to do so improperly, and I believe you have. I base this on the fact that there are a great many ways of producing lost time events (which I take to be the main reason you are drawing on a comparison with DPD patients). I can think of 4 off the top of my head and a trained physician would no doubt be able to multiply that number considerably. Furthermore, the mentally ill are generally considered the very definition of unreliable witnesses, not thru any fault of their own, but thru the tyranny of their biology.

Certainly. While this is not an isolated example (there are many others), you draw on people with what you call Multiple Personality disorder (now called Dissociative Personality Disorder btw). You don't offer any means of diagnostic separation between people who have DPD because of past trauma in their lives and those you claim are being controlled by your A.I.. It is a well established fact that most people with DPD can trace their mental health issue to known traumatic events such as episodes of extreme violence or sexual abuse in their lives, not aliens or artificial intelligences. To equate the tiny minority of people who experienced lost time events as a result of what they later identify as alien abduction, with DPD patients undermines both groups and helps neither. Worse still the entire use of mental health issues doesn't help your case, as unless you are a trained mental health professional, you should be very wary about using such information, as you are likely to do so improperly, and I believe you have. I base this on the fact that there are a great many ways of producing lost time events (which I take to be the main reason you are drawing on a comparison with DPD patients). I can think of 4 off the top of my head and a trained physician would no doubt be able to multiply that number considerably. Furthermore, the mentally ill are generally considered the very definition of unreliable witnesses, not thru any fault of their own, but thru the tyranny of their biology.

Due to the complexity of the topic, I can't give you short answer. So, let me first clarify the below point:

It is a well established fact that most people with DPD can trace their mental health issue to known traumatic events such as episodes of extreme violence or sexual abuse in their lives, not aliens or artificial intelligences.

I think if you got the chance to read the material, at least up to page 61, you would know my view on this already. According to my research, the reason why we see Multiple Personality Disorder is because highly advanced artificial personalities are being mapped to these brains. In other words, DID/MPD should not exist on Earth without this highly advanced technology.

When I write this article, I took very specific data associated with these unusual human experiences to challenge these claims made by the medical community. You mentioned that I should be a mental health professional to comment on certain issues related to DPD (MPD/DID). Let me copy some text from my research work to help you understand my view:

"As you could see, all the human experiences that I’m about to discuss in this research material are highly controversial. But all these controversial experiences showed a correlation to my experience one way or the other, so it helped me to relate to others. For instance, certain experiences that I had, correlate with human beings who believe that they are communicating with so-called spirits. Although they believe that so-called spirits are communicating with them, I was able to identify the intelligence as an artificial intelligence since it exhibited certain unique application-specific characteristics. My background is that I have a Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree in Network Management & Security, and I have been engaged in various technology-related work for over a decade now. Due to this reason, I have a reasonable understanding of how certain hardware and software can be deployed to achieve the desired outcome. I think you would agree with me that having a technology background would certainly help when we are analyzing a mystery that is also associated with a technology that is highly advanced, cause then you can imagine, for example, how hardware can be deployed, how applications will communicate between these hardware and even the evolution of such systems. However, don’t take me wrongly, I’m not claiming myself a technology expert to comment about these experiences. The only reason that kept me researching & writing this is that I saw human beings around the world are being exploited(including children) on a massive scale. If I never got to know the existence of this highly controversial crime, I would have never spent my time researching and writing about this. And by writing this, I’m not trying to tell you a belief that I’m having. Instead, I would take various data associated with human experiences and discuss the meaning of data from a perspective of technology that is highly advanced since these data show a connection to the UFO phenomenon. This is including multiple personality disorder, which is a phenomenon that has been recognized as a mental disorder. Although I wrote this research material, the reader should note that I will not be able to explain any of these experiences scientifically. I will leave that to the experts to comment cause that level of reality can be studied and explained by neuroscientists, physicists, and other professionals who have the right educational background and who has the right skillset. Here what I did was, I used parameters associated with computer-based applications to decode some of the phenomena that exist in the world. People who call themselves Targeted Individuals and UFO encounters and many other individuals have been talking about the existence of a mind-control technology on Earth. Were they trying to tell us something? "

I hope this will address one of your arguments about DPD and how I'm able to comment on such a condition. Also, note that DSM doesn't mention this condition as Dissociative Personality Disorder(I'm aware that some doctors use this term); instead, they call it Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) and I have mentioned this in my research. And then you also stated the below:

You don't offer any means of diagnostic separation between people who have DPD because of past trauma in their lives and those you claim are being controlled by your A.I.. It is a well established fact that most people with DPD can trace their mental health issue to known traumatic events such as episodes of extreme violence or sexual abuse in their lives, not aliens or artificial intelligences

I'm well aware of these beliefs of doctors, however, I have to reject their claims because of very good reasons and I have mentioned data supporting my claim. Please be aware that my conclusions are not based on a belief that I have; it's what data is telling us when we analyze the data related to these experiences from an advanced technology perspective. Now, why should I do that? Simply because all these phenomena show a connection to the UFO phenomenon one way or the other.

If you have been researching these mysteries, you would know that there's a correlation between the trance mediumship phenomenon and the so-called alien channeling phenomenon. And then again, both these phenomena show a correlation to multiple personality disorder as well. This has always been puzzling for researchers and we still don't have a theory to explain these mysteries logically.

For instance, when we analyze 19th-century data related to MPD and trance mediumship phenomena, Automatic Writing can be identified as a common parameter, which is a phenomenon that is associated with the UFO phenomenon as well. I have stated the below in my research:

"For a short period, Automatic Writing could be seen in hypnotic subjects and people with multiple personality disorder. However, later Automatic Writing becomes a communication modality of so-called spirits and ET’s:

"As we have seen, many people produce automatic writing without any suggestion of the presence of discarnate spirits. It can be readily induced by hypnosis, for example (see chapter 5). Anita MUhIs patients produced very inspirational" automatic scripts, but again without spirits being involved.

The fact is that all and any of the phenomena of mediumship can be produced by people who are not mediums, and, moreover, in circumstances where we have no need whatsoever to invoke the theory of discarnate entities as an explanation. In particular, all the impressive features of so-called spirit possession are produced in hypnotic regression, and in the clinical condition of multiple personality."

Source: The Origins of Psychic Phenomena: Poltergeists, Incubi, Succubi, and the Unconscious Mind by Stan Gooch"

Does that mean, so-called spirits are behind Multiple Personality Disorder? Or so-called spirits is just another phenomenon related to our subconscious/mind? Both these assumptions contradict with evidence, since parameters such as poltergeist, materialization of apports, levitation, etc., are being reported in the phenomenon related to the spirits. However, all these phenomena can be seen in the UFO literature. Therefore, you can easily see the connection between so-called spirits and so-called aliens.

Is there another perspective to understand the reason behind these correlations logically? Will that explain the data as it is? Let me take Automatic writing again to explain my view. Automatic writing can be identified as an AI-based application. When UFO contactees receiving messages from so-called aliens, evidence indicates that their brain gets stimulated to control the arm.

For instance, Observation made by Wendelle Steven:

“When he got home from that meeting, he sat down in his little bedroom and started to write the message and then it came through automatic. He was trying to remember what they said when it came through automatically in longhand and he wrote it rapidly faster than he can write normally under some kind of control and he wrote 15 or 20 pages full. And then stopped and he had the first message. And when he looked at it he realized he has gotten the entire communication word by word. So the next time he saw her she came back. He asked her how they did that. And she said that it’s a mechanical device. We have a device that records not only the conversation but the thought process as well.” - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGW-xINQagE&t=371s

Clearly, they have used an application to control his arm and transmit information to his brain directly. So, I used Billy Meier's case to explain the possibilities of such an application and these parameters can be seen in the literature related to the phenomenon of spirits as well as the literature related to the earliest cases of Multiple Personality Disorder.
I). They have used Billy Meier’s right arm to write the message. This means, very specific neural circuits in his left motor cortex are being stimulated. If so, they must have the potential to stimulate the right motor cortex as well. (You may refer to this diagram to get an idea about the stimulation area: https://personal.utdallas.edu/~tres/integ/mot2/display2_08.html.))

II). Billy Meier’s experience implies that this technology has the potential to stimulate both arms at the same time. (Think of this way. While controlling Billy Meier’s arm, they have managed to decode his thoughts as well. This means the BCI that they used can write to neural circuits and read from neural circuits simultaneously, even if these neural circuits are located in different brain areas. This experience is indirectly telling us that this technology has the potential to write and read from neural circuits simultaneously, even if these circuits are located in different brain areas. Therefore, we can safely say that this advanced technology has the potential to control both arms at the same time.

III). Since the technology is capable of controlling arms in remote means, you will be able to have a conversation while your arms involved in writing since your mind is not the author of your writing.

IV). Since the technology is capable of controlling arms remotely, such an application, for example, can be used to write a poem using your left arm and write a novel using your right arm.

V). This technology has the potential to use your arm to respond to another person’s thoughts. (Such experiences are being reported by people who involve in mediumship research.)

VI). Evidence indicates that this technology can use two AI personalities to control both your arms separately and have a conversation with two people on different subjects. This way, they can deceive a person into believing that two different deceased people are controlling their arms. (These kinds of experiences are being reported by people who involve in mediumship research. Not only that, but such experiences are also being reported by people who involve in research related to multiple personality disorder in the 19th century.)

VII). Since AI’s are controlling neural circuits correspond to arms, they can use arms to write speedily or at a slow rate without you having to think at all (Writing without premeditation).

VIII). This technology has the potential to write backwardly or to do mirror writing. (since AI’s can be trained to achieve this)

IX). Since AI’s are controlling the arms, this advanced technology can use arms of human beings to write in any language. The automatic writer should not know the languages involved in writing.

So basically, by finding those specific parameters in the mediumship literature, I concluded that the cause behind the so-called spirit phenomenon is due to an AI-based application as well. This helped me to identify the cause behind the trance mediumship phenomenon is also due to an AI. In other words, an AI personality will control the body and replicate a human-like personality.

Is there evidence to support this view? If neural circuits related to hand can be controlled, can they control the speech? (Automatic speech has been reported by contactees), Can they control facial expressions? Can they control legs? Can they control eyes? All these are possibilities. Therefore, yes, trance mediumship can be an AI-based application as well. Since we can see channeling of ETs and automatic writing in the UFO literature, I stated that the cause behind all these unusual experiences is also due to AI-based applications. That will explain these mysteries logically:

i). Channeling Bashar(the intelligence claims itself as an extraterrestrial -

ii).
- Channeling Jesus and Ananda

iii).
- JZ Knight Ramtha Merv Grifin Show 1985

Since Automatic writing has been noticed Multiple Personality Disorder I stated that the cause behind Multiple Personality Disorder is again due to an AI-based application. This is why I'm stating that MPD should not exist on Earth without technology. If you analyze data associated with MPD cases, you will know that fitz and convulsions has been reported in the earliest cases of MPD but not now and we could expect to see such a thing, if they had faced a mapping issue (hardware/software related issues):

"The last big one is that when MPD was first recognized convulsions was one of the major symptoms but now it is not. " - http://www.personalityresearch.org/papers/cherry2.html

On the other hand, we can make the following observation:

Since the 19th century the number of identities has gone from 2 or 3 to greater than 20, sometimes reaching 100.” - http://www.personalityresearch.org/papers/cherry2.html

Once they have managed to fix any mapping related to issues and develop more AIs, they will be able dynamically control the same body with different AI personalities. So there's no limit to the number of alternate personalities that they dynamically map to a human body. This will help us to understand the following observation:

Dr. Richard P. Kluft, a psychiatrist specializing in the treatment of MPD at the University of Pennsylvania, reported in a 1988 paper that one of his patients had over 4000 “alters”. - The number of distinct intelligence or personalities are increasing. :https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-primary-causes-of-mul_b_812919

So, I hope my view is clear to you. Apart from all that today, doctors are coming to a conclusion on Multiple Personality Disorder by ignoring various data. For instance:

i). "For a short period, hypnosis and multiple personality disorder started showing a correlation.

“He seem to have two distinct minds, which acted by turns independently of each other." vii in this description we not only see all the elements which are typical of multiple personality disorder, but we are also reminded of certain descriptions of subjects of magnetic somnambulism(hypnosis). that similarity is something i have noted again and again in studying the histories of these two phenomena.” “Multiple personality in the sense defined is a modern phenomenon. Most histories of the conditions state that the first recorded case is that of Mary Reynolds, who began showing symptoms of the disorder in the year 1811. But Dr. Eric Carlson has recently brought to light an earlier instance of multiple personality. He calls it the case of Capt. Miller's son, and it occurs in the year 1791. The young man in question would periodically be seized by "fits" in which his personality changed. The fits would last for a few hours and be followed by a return to his normal state. Benjamin Rush, who described the young man in a contemporary letter, says that "while he was in a fit, he perfectly remembered things which occurred in previous fits, but nothing which happened in the intervals....The time of his fits appeared to him in continuity – as did his helpful periods – when one was present the other was lost.... He seem to have two distinct minds, which acted by turns independently of each other." vii in this description we not only see all the elements which are typical of multiple personality disorder, but we are also reminded of certain descriptions of subjects of magnetic somnambulism. That similarity is something I have noted again and again in studying the histories of these two phenomena.” - This has been ignored.

Source: https://www.academia.edu/2341779/Mesmerism_Divided_Consciousness_and_Multiple_Personality"

ii). Further correlations between Multiple Personality Disorder & 19th-century hypnotic subjects:

“The phenomenon of double or divided consciousness has frequently been described as a spontaneous one, and persons have lived, for years, in an alternation of two consciousnesses, in the one of which they forget all they had ever learned in the other, and have had, therefore, to be educated, like a child, in the former. “

“The same thing occasionally happens in Animal Magnetism. The sleeper has often to learn, as a child, things with which, in his usual state, he is quite familiar, such as read ing or writing ; but this is by no means always. observed ; possibly, it is seldom looked for.” - This is not the hypnosis that we know today. So-called artificial magnetism(a hypnotic state) was discovered in 1784 by Puységur. Within a few year after we seeing this incident one of the first cases of multiple personality disorder has been recorded. That's in the year 1791. So we must understand both these phenomena came to the world almost at the same time. People who encounter so-called aliens often being reported going into trance states. Which means, the normal activities of neural circuits are being affected. This is what we see in hypnosis, DID and even mediumship phenomenon. This observations also has been ignored.

“The phenomenon of which we have spoken, divided or double consciousness, more or less perfect, is one of the most surprising and beautiful in the whole series of magnetic phenomena.”

Source: Animal Magnetism; or Mesmerism and its phenomena by the late William Gregory, M.D., F.R.S.E., professor of chemistry in the University of Edinburgh - P6

So the medical community ignore some of the most important data to understand these mysteries and the connection between these mysteries. That being said, the following observation actually support my claim further:

i). "The first case of multiple personality disorder can be seen in 1791. Within ten years of seeing an alternate consciousness in hypnosis, Multiple Personality Disorder emerged:

“Anyone who is familiar with the history of animal magnetism must be struck by the timing of the appearance of multiple personality disorder on the scene. It is remarkable that the first recorded case of multiple personality seems to have occurred in 1791, less than 10 years after the discovery of magnetic sleep. It seems a strange coincidence that the perfect alternate consciousness illness should begin to be seen immediately after the discovery of an alternate consciousness in magnetic sleep. One feels compelled to ask whether there is a connection between these two facts, and, if so, whether that connection is direct or indirect”

Source:https://www.academia.edu/2341779/Mesmerism_Divided_Consciousness_and_Multiple_Personality"

ii) Less than 50 years from these events, we started seeing a complex form of trance channeling phenomenon. For instance, you may see the trance mediumship of Mrs. Piper. Less than 100 years from we seeing the complex form of trance mediumship phenomenon, we started seeing the alien channeling phenomenon. We also started seeing that the messages that we receive from so-called aliens as well as spirits is the same.

“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.” (operation trojan horse, john keel, p. 183)”

Source: The Atlantean conspiracy (final edition) by Eric Dubay

Since the evidence indicates that AI-based applications are behind both the phenomenon, we have seen these correlations.

That being said, if we are up to accept the claim made by the medical community, then we have to conclude that Child abuse and Trauma was never a human experience in 12th-century, 13th-century and up to the end of 18th century. But then Child abuse and trauma started increasing so we started making the below observation:

Since the 19th century the number of identities has gone from 2 or 3 to greater than 20, sometimes reaching 100.” - http://www.personalityresearch.org/papers/cherry2.html

I'm not going to buy this claim since it's going against the evidence.

I mean well asking this, @danr , but are you under Lockdown? When was the last time you were outside? Do you have any friends you can chat with? Might be a good idea to step back and clear your head.

Smarty, if you think that you are smart and intelligent than people who discuss the UFO phenomenon, you can show that by engaging in a conversation.

Last edited:
Can you state a succinct thesis or what you main point is you are trying to 'prove'.?
Alcho Pwn said it was an alien conspiracy theory ( involving all of mankind's history?).....and I also get that ,but that's somewhat vague.
It seems to me from what I read that you are proposing a very similar idea to what Bramley did many years ago in his book The Gods Of Eden.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/376048.Gods_of_Eden

Well, in short, I managed to find the existence of AI-based applications behind various human experiences and I also managed to find signs that these applications are being developed continuously since ancient times. For instance, if you analyze the trance mediumship phenomenon, you can find convulsions and fitz in the 18th century mediumship literature, but you can't find these medical issues now. So, the evidence indicates that they have used us as labrats to develop and improve these applications. Since I found the existence of these applications, I was able to identify that a group of human beings were trying to convince us that they are aliens by using their highly advanced technology. For instance, people have made the following observation:

“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.” (operation trojan horse, john keel, p. 183)”

Source: The Atlantean conspiracy (final edition) by Eric Dubay

The reason behind these correlations is because AI-based applications are being used to transmit information to mediums and so-called alien contactees. Therefore, all these data indicate that this is a crime committed by one party.

Smarty, if you think that you are smart and intelligent than people who discuss the UFO phenomenon, you can show that by engaging in a conversation.

I'm not being smart, just a bit concerned, what you're saying at great length makes very little sense. It's a big muddle.

You sounded like being smart. Cause if you actually didn't understand, you could have asked to clarify those points that didn't make sense to you. By the way, do you have a technology background? And may I know if you understand that Automatic writing is a future AI-based application? (Basically, we can use a brain-computer interface(BCI) to replicate the automatic writing phenomenon. Understanding this is important to understand the rest of my research work.)

Last edited:
I think if you got the chance to read the material, at least up to page 61, you would know my view on this already. According to my research, the reason why we see Multiple Personality Disorder is because highly advanced artificial personalities are being mapped to these brains. In other words, DID/MPD should not exist on Earth without this highly advanced technology.
Well for a start you need to familiarise yourself extensively with the science behind these diagnoses. Unless it is aliens behind the violence that caused the trauma that affects people suffering DPD, there is no basis for your claim. I have come across a couple of people who had DPD in my lifetime, and both had been subjected to gravely inhuman treatment. One was sexually abused from a very young age by her stepfather, and the other had been enslaved and tortured in a North Korean prison camp for 15 years. Neither had ever had any claim or contact with aliens of any sort. Both however would experience periods of lost time as one personality receded and another took over for a time. Their personalities were quite distinct, and this was mirrored in their handwriting, which is unusual as the division of personality apparently didn't extend to the ability to read and write, which both parties and their personalities apparently shared. In terms of automatic writing, I experimented in this area and was quite able to determine that the DPD patients I knew were simply allowing their ideomotor effect to be controlled by one of their other personalities. No aliens required.

While some people experience lost time as a result of UFO contact, there are a number of ways that this can occur, and the most likely is that if you hit a person at close range with an intense beam of light (which are often reported in such encounters), they will fall unconscious. This has been known since at least WW2, and has been weaponized and employed in various covert roles. In short, the lost time effect can be mimicked in this way, and potentially reinforced by drugs like scopolamine or various anesthetics.

So I put it to you, what is more likely? UFOs, (which we have little proof actually exist) or a known and identified source of traumatic life influence? I don't see that you have produced an unimpeachable line of causality that conclusively proves that every case of DPD is caused by space aliens in your writing. I think you are placing far too much faith in the UFO literature, much of which makes outrageous and unsubstantiated claims, but that is another story.

Well for a start you need to familiarise yourself extensively with the science behind these diagnoses. Unless it is aliens behind the violence that caused the trauma that affects people suffering DPD, there is no basis for your claim.

Don't take me wrongly. I cannot agree with this and seems like you haven't read my research material but you made the below statement.

While the ideas you are presenting may make sense in your head, it is important to realize that the conclusions you have drawn are often not clearly communicated

If you had read my research material, you would already know my view of the UFO phenomenon and I stated that the UFO phenomenon has nothing to do with so-called aliens. I clearly stated that a group of human beings on Earth who lives among us hold this highly advanced technology. They are trying to convince us of the existence of so-called aliens by using this highly advanced technology and the AI-based applications that they have developed. This hypothesis doesn't make sense without considering the existence of highly advanced civilizations in the past. Therefore, we will have to consider the existence of highly advanced civilizations in the past. Meaning, we need to reconsider the hypothesis made by people like Graham Hancock and many others seriously.

Now, let me tell you why your argument is pretty bad by taking the statement, which is, "Well for a start you need to familiarise yourself extensively with the science behind these diagnoses." When we talk about the UFO phenomenon, we are talking about a technology that is highly evolved. For you or for any scientist to claim that brains of people who have the Multiple Personality Disorder are not controlled by AI personalities(Evidence indicates that they are using a mind-boggling neural-control interface), they must use their scientific understanding and carry out a proper investigation. Can you point out any research material showing that they have done this investigation?

Also, FYI, trauma or child abuse is not compulsory for a person to end up having MPD. You may check 19th century cases.

Last edited:
This thread is being moved to the general Notes & Queries section.

It didn't belong in its originally posted location (IHTM) because it wasn't a first-person report from one's own experience.

@EnolaGaia, I'm actually a bit disappointed to see my post in the Notes & Queries section. I faced an extremely unusual experience and I have mentioned that experience in my research work. However, I used my experience to uncover all the mysteries related to the UFO phenomenon. Due to this reason, only I used the heading as: "The UFO Phenomenon - Evidence of Control and Alteration of Consciousness & Matter Using Artificial Intelligence." So basically, this research is all about UFOs and its related phenomenon. May I know why this post was put under the Notes & Queries section, instead of UFOlogy?

Thank you!

@danr - jibes like this aren't appreciated here. Cease and desist!

Frides

@EnolaGaia ...May I know why this post was put under the Notes & Queries section, instead of UFOlogy? ...

I did consider moving it to Ufology, but ...

Even after surveying the massive exposition it remained unclear (despite the title at its beginning) that the UFO phenomenon was the focus of your analysis.

This in turn relates to the posts from others (above) asking for clarification of the thematic thrust / focus the work is intended to reflect.

I completely agree with those other posters' implied confusion about the aim(s) of the massive exposition. You've provided no clear statement at the beginning what it is you're setting out to explain, nor do you clearly state at the end what area / topic you've illuminated via the intervening book-length exposition.

Extended stretches of the document read as having more relevance to other areas (e.g., parapsychology; conspiracy). If anything, UFOs are the least cited phenomenon addressed in the text.

I can't speak for the others who've responded to date, but I'm absolutely certain one aspect of their concerns relates to this thematic ambiguity at face value.

Such self-description is simply Exposition 101 stuff - tell 'em what you're addressing and later tell 'em what you've done with it. Your initial manuscript doesn't address, much less accomplish, this very basic contextualization.

I'll be happy to move this thread to Ufology - if and only if you'll state for the record that the UFO phenomenon is indeed the central analytical "target" for the work.

Even then, you're going to have problems getting people to invest the time and effort to review the manuscript until / unless you provide more clarity on the work's intended scope / focus.

I'd be highly suspicious of anyone endorsing that toxic bigot JZ Knight, for example see here:
Click for article

Not a great person, not great to listen to.

I did consider moving it to Ufology, but ...

Even after surveying the massive exposition it remained unclear (despite the title at its beginning) that the UFO phenomenon was the focus of your analysis.

This in turn relates to the posts from others (above) asking for clarification of the thematic thrust / focus the work is intended to reflect.

I completely agree with those other posters' implied confusion about the aim(s) of the massive exposition. You've provided no clear statement at the beginning what it is you're setting out to explain, nor do you clearly state at the end what area / topic you've illuminated via the intervening book-length exposition.

Extended stretches of the document read as having more relevance to other areas (e.g., parapsychology; conspiracy). If anything, UFOs are the least cited phenomenon addressed in the text.

I can't speak for the others who've responded to date, but I'm absolutely certain one aspect of their concerns relates to this thematic ambiguity at face value.

Such self-description is simply Exposition 101 stuff - tell 'em what you're addressing and later tell 'em what you've done with it. Your initial manuscript doesn't address, much less accomplish, this very basic contextualization.

I'll be happy to move this thread to Ufology - if and only if you'll state for the record that the UFO phenomenon is indeed the central analytical "target" for the work.

Even then, you're going to have problems getting people to invest the time and effort to review the manuscript until / unless you provide more clarity on the work's intended scope / focus.

@EnolaGaia , if this is the actual reason behind moving my content to Notes & Queries section, then may I know why you had to move the following thread to Notes & Queries section once I added my latest research in-line with my life experience?

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...that-your-thoughts-are-being-broadcast.66393/

Last edited:
@EnolaGaia , if this is the actual intention behind moving my content to Notes & Queries section, then may I know why you had to move the following thread to Notes & Queries section once I added my latest research in-line with my life experience? ...

Both threads were moved at the same time and for the same reason (thematic ambiguity).

Both threads were moved at the same time and for the same reason (thematic ambiguity).

Well, it wasn't moved at the same time. It was moved at different times. Although my explanation might not make sense to another person, it was still written by me to explain my experiences, and I was trying to show how my experience relates to the UFO phenomenon and other unusual experiences that people are having. Should I be a professional writer to explain my experiences and share a link to my research work in this forum?

Well, it wasn't moved at the same time. It was moved at different times. Although my explanation might not make sense to another person, it was still written by me to explain my experiences, and I was trying to show how my experience relates to the UFO phenomenon and other unusual experiences that people are having. Should I be a professional writer to explain my experiences and share a link to my research work in this forum?

Neither of the expositions were framed as relating your own experiences; both were framed as analytical / theoretical pieces. There's nothing wrong with that. However, IHTM isn't for analytical / theoretical discussions.

Simply state (within each thread) what topical area you intend each thread to address, and I'll be happy to move them to the chosen section (other than IHTM).

Neither of the expositions were framed as relating your own experiences; both were framed as analytical / theoretical pieces. There's nothing wrong with that. However, IHTM isn't for analytical / theoretical discussions.

Simply state (within each thread) what topical area you intend each thread to address, and I'll be happy to move them to the chosen section (other than IHTM).

Noted @EnolaGaia , I still didn't understand one thing. Although now you are mentioning about the framing, when I initially made the following post(below is the link) under IHTM, I never faced any issues. I freely managed to open up a thread and discussed it. The problem came when I posted my latest research. Therefore, you still didn't give me proper reasoning behind your decision.

https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...that-your-thoughts-are-being-broadcast.66393/

Read my last post ... Comply as requested or not - your choice.

@EnolaGaia , I can make the changes as requested by you. And I will do that. The problem is you made a false statement at first. You stated that it was moved at the same time, but actually, the thread in question was moved as soon as I added the link to my content. If your reasoning behind moving the thread was: "IHTM isn't for analytical / theoretical discussions," then I would have understood. But instead, you stated thematic ambiguity as the reason and then later changed it once again. So for me, it looks like you never had proper reasoning behind moving the thread and now you are trying to come up with an explanation that would fit.

It's ok, let me do the changes.

Last edited:
I'd be highly suspicious of anyone endorsing that toxic bigot JZ Knight, for example see here:
Click for article

Not a great person, not great to listen to.

@GNC , I analyzed parameters associated with her trance mediumship. For instance:

“A similar study has also been carried out on JZ Knight using eight simultaneous psychophysiological indicators. All of the indicators show significant changes between JZ's ordinary performance versus that when she is channeling. It would be impossible to fraudulently pass all eight indicators, conclude the scientists (Wickramsekera et al. 1997).”

Source: Physics of the Soul: The Quantum Book of Living, Dying, Reincarnation and Immortality by Amit Goswami, PhD - P91

This evidence indicates that she is entering a trance state that is similar to other trance mediums.

Back