• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Evidence Of Control & Alteration Of Consciousness & Matter Using Artificial Intelligence

@EnolaGaia , may I know if I could discuss my research work under "General Forteana" without doing any changes to the content?

I would think you'd stand a better chance of drawing interest / feedback if it were placed in (e.g.) Ufology (or maybe Conspiracy or Parapsychology), but it's your call.

Having said that ... Sure - General Forteana could reasonably host it. Just say where you want it, and I'll move it.

Let me check the content first to find out what changes have to be made in order to comply with your request. If it's a time-consuming task, then I could try to discuss it in the general section. So, I'll get back to you. Thanks anyway!

If you had read my research material, you would already know my view of the UFO phenomenon and I stated that the UFO phenomenon has nothing to do with so-called aliens. I clearly stated that a group of human beings on Earth who lives among us hold this highly advanced technology. They are trying to convince us of the existence of so-called aliens by using this highly advanced technology and the AI-based applications that they have developed. This hypothesis doesn't make sense without considering the existence of highly advanced civilizations in the past. Therefore, we will have to consider the existence of highly advanced civilizations in the past. Meaning, we need to reconsider the hypothesis made by people like Graham Hancock and many others seriously.

You see what I mean about editing? I couldn't actually tease out your argument from the sea of quotes, and it seemed to me that you were consistently quoting UFOlogists as if their info should be treated in a factual and uncritical fashion. As a result I couldn't actually follow your line of reasoning clearly and reach the summarized conclusion you have offered here.

As to the notion of highly advanced civilizations in the past, how does that follow? It isn't necessary in the paradigm you are suggesting. If people have access to hard AI, and can potentially mass produce and mass apply it, then that is really all you need to develop advanced technologies faster than seems possible. In this scenario there are no ancient technological societies required at all, and the need to convince humans of the existence of aliens seems utterly counterproductive when compared with merely keeping one's operations properly covert. I mean, using aliens as a mask for illegal experimentation might have some facility, but if you are this tech elite, why not simply conduct your illegal experiments off-world in your own extra-planetary jurisdiction where they aren't illegal? It doesn't make sense.

Now, let me tell you why your argument is pretty bad by taking the statement, which is, "Well for a start you need to familiarise yourself extensively with the science behind these diagnoses." When we talk about the UFO phenomenon, we are talking about a technology that is highly evolved. For you or for any scientist to claim that brains of people who have the Multiple Personality Disorder are not controlled by AI personalities(Evidence indicates that they are using a mind-boggling neural-control interface), they must use their scientific understanding and carry out a proper investigation. Can you point out any research material showing that they have done this investigation?
So, you are seriously going to suggest that DPD is more likely to be caused by super advanced AI, without any evidence, rather than known and quantifiable personal trauma? And that this AI produced mental illness is the norm for DPD, not the violent trauma to which most DPD sufferers have verifiably been subjected? And you don't see how that utterly undermines your case?

Seriously, what is more likely? That when people are subjected to grossly inhumane treatment that they are driven beyond their ability to cope and something snaps within their personality, causing them to reject their identity in favor of another. Or that DPD is always the result of AIs from some unquantified technical elite interfering with people's brains?

So here is the question... Why? Why would this power elite feel that they need to over-write a trauma victim's personality when they are likely to spend their lives unproductively and may even end their days institutionalized? How does that even remotely support their cause? How do they profit from such an act? How is it to their advantage in any way? Now, if you were going to tell me that they can mind control world leaders, I could see some reason to it, but why the need to mind control these poor unhappy people who have so little influence in the world? It makes no sense.

Also, FYI, trauma or child abuse is not compulsory for a person to end up having MPD. You may check 19th century cases.

As to cases of spontaneous DPD occurring in the 19th Century, wikipedia suggests that some professionals believe the cause to be childhood trauma. In about 90% of cases, there is a history of abuse in childhood while other cases are linked to experiences of war or health problems during childhood. Genetic factors are also believed to play a role. An alternative hypothesis is that it is a by-product of techniques employed by therapists, especially those using hypnosis. The diagnosis should not be made if the person's condition is better accounted for by drug abuse, seizures, other mental health problems, imaginative play in children, or religious practices.

I am satisfied that 90-95% of cases being caused by trauma is supported. No aliens or advanced technology required. It is simple pathology that we can understand based on the investigation of similar conditions like PTSD.

@AlchoPwn , I stated who could possibly hold this advanced technology on a single page. And I used a special heading for that. You may check the attached. You are continuously making dishonest statements. Therefore, I will not continue this conversation with you. That said, can you point out the text where I stated that aliens are behind this advanced technology?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 5.52.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 5.52.32 PM.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
That said, can you point out the text where I stated that aliens are behind this advanced technology?
Actually I can't because your document is now apparently carrying malware, and my computer auto-deleted it. Apparently the AIs didn't like what you had to say. (Seriously, I would take a look at the doc, something has gone wrong and I want to continue the discussion). In answer to your question however, the answer is subtext. If you keep referring to UFO articles, people will reach the conclusion that your documents suggest. If your actual position isn't made clear and put forwards in a manner that helps your audience to follow what you are saying, they will certainly each the wrong conclusion about what you are saying. This is why you need to edit.

Actually I can't because your document is now apparently carrying malware, and my computer auto-deleted it. ...

AlchoPwn:

Which document / attachment was causing a problem? Did you get any clues as to why your system rejected it?

@AlchoPwn , noted about malware comment. I'll have a look. I have attached, a page here. Can you let me know what you understood from this page? And what didn't make sense?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 12.19.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 12.19.44 AM.png
    270 KB · Views: 11
AlchoPwn:Which document / attachment was causing a problem? Did you get any clues as to why your system rejected it?
Not your system EG, when I went to danr's link and tried to download his document from the external site, Avast rejected it and my old copy was spontaneously deleted. I haven't seen Avast do that before.

@GNC , I analyzed parameters associated with her trance mediumship. For instance:

“A similar study has also been carried out on JZ Knight using eight simultaneous psychophysiological indicators. All of the indicators show significant changes between JZ's ordinary performance versus that when she is channeling. It would be impossible to fraudulently pass all eight indicators, conclude the scientists (Wickramsekera et al. 1997).”

Source: Physics of the Soul: The Quantum Book of Living, Dying, Reincarnation and Immortality by Amit Goswami, PhD - P91

This evidence indicates that she is entering a trance state that is similar to other trance mediums.

Trance mediumship or channelling is certainly a subject ripe for discussion, but there's a difference between that and putting on a silly voice to spread a message of sheer hatred and prejudice. That's what Knight does. Not everyone who deals in the paranormal has noble intentions, unfortunately. A lot of them are out to fool you and exploit you. I wish it were not the case, but there you go.

I would think you'd stand a better chance of drawing interest / feedback if it were placed in (e.g.) Ufology (or maybe Conspiracy or Parapsychology), but it's your call.

Having said that ... Sure - General Forteana could reasonably host it. Just say where you want it, and I'll move it.

@EnolaGaia, can we move the thread to the General Forteana? I think it's ok to move. Thanks!

@GNC, what's the difference that you see in channeling and trance mediumship? When it comes to mediumship, it doesn't matter if a person has a good intention or not, cause this so-called mediumship will not exist without this advanced technology.

@GNC, what's the difference that you see in channeling and trance mediumship? When it comes to mediumship, it doesn't matter if a person has a good intention or not, cause this so-called mediumship will not exist without this advanced technology.

I think intentions are very important, because if you pretend to be a trance medium to spread a message of hate, or to make yourself a financial profit out of the gullible or spiritually lost, then it's very difficult to tell the difference between them and someone more sincere.

Say Knight really isn't a charlatan and is speaking in the voice of her spirit guide - that spirit guide is a racist maniac who we would be better off not hearing from and she would be better off not be sharing. More likely is that Knight was pretending for attention, status and profit and now her followers have given her a platform for her unpleasant views.

I can accept an individual being so strongly influenced by someone that they take on their personality and speak as they did - but the person in question need not be deceased for that to happen. Nor does it need a supernatural cause, though it may look like it. The human mind is a complex thing and can take its cues from many areas.

@GNC , apologies for the delay in replying to you. To address questions like yours, I started making certain changes to my research work. To understand the heading, you will have to read the previous pages; therefore, you may ignore the title. The last page of this document will contain a summary of phenomena that is common to both the UFO phenomenon and the mediumship phenomenon. And then, on the other pages, you will find actual experiences and sources. In your view, can I know the reason for these correlations? (FYI, You will know my view by reading the research work)

Attachments

• Evidence of Control And Alteration of Consciousness and Matter Using Artificial Intelligence_2.pdf
    113.5 KB · Views: 18
Sorry, @danr , I don't want to be rude but I don't have time to read a research paper, all my conclusions have been built up through reading and general experience down the years. In short, if someone can put on a funny voice and pretend someone or something is speaking through them, I'd say pretending is the most likely explanation. Their motives are a different matter.

Noted @GNC. However, it seems to be that you haven't engaged in extensive research that is required to know why your conclusions are false. Even if you check the data that I shared with you on the attached 5-pager document, you will not be able to explain your current conclusion logically.

FYI, the following phenomena are often being associated with the mediumship phenomenon:

i). Automatic Writing Phenomenon.
ii). Speaking in tongues Phenomenon.
iii). Trance Phenomenon.
iv). Channeling of so-called Spirits.
v). Psychic Phenomenon.
vi). The Phenomenon of Telepathy (Ex: voices, visions, feelings).
vii). Ringing In The Ear.
viii). Tingling Sensations.
ix). Receiving messages as thought-form.
x). Sudden Insights.
xi). Seeing Recurring Numbers.
xii). Use song lyrics to communicate.
xiii). The Healing Phenomenon.
xiv). Apports Phenomenon. (Includes Materialization/Dematerialization & Teleportation)
xv). Poltergeist Phenomenon.
xvi). The Phenomenon of Orbs.
xvii). The Phenomenon of Levitation.
xviii). Prediction/Prophetic phenomenon. (So-called spirits and sometimes dreams will tell about the future events)
xix). Malfunction of electrical appliances.

The following phenomena(It's almost the same) are often being associated with the UFO phenomenon:

i). Automatic Writing Phenomenon. - Controlling neural circuits that is associated with writing.
ii). Control Production of Speech - Meaning, this technology could replicate the speaking in tongues. phenomenon). - Controlling neural circuits that is associated with speech production.
iii). Trance Phenomenon. - This could be due to manipulation/suppression of neural circuits by an AI-based application.
iv). Channeling of so-called Aliens. - AI-based personalities would control the body entirely.
v). Psychic Phenomenon. - Various applications that interact with our brains.
vi). The Phenomenon of Telepathy (Ex: voices, visions, feelings).
vii). Ringing In The Ear. - This must be an AI-based application.
viii). Tingling Sensations. -This must be an AI-based application. AI will use a BCI interface to achieve this.
ix). Receiving messages as thought-form. - This must be an AI-based application.
x). “Feeling of suddenly understanding everything” - This must be an AI-based application.
xi). Seeing Recurring Numbers. May be not that often but it has been reported. An AI-based application can be identified behind this phenomenon.
xii). Use song lyrics to communicate. - May be not that often but it has been reported. An AI-based application can be identified behind this phenomenon.
xiii). The Healing Phenomenon. - A satellite interface must be there to behind this phenomenon.
xiv). Apports Phenomenon. Includes Materialization/Dematerialization & Teleportation phenomena. - A satellite interface must be there behind this phenomenon. xv). Poltergeist Phenomenon - An AI must use a satellite interface to control these events.
xvi). The Phenomenon of Orbs. - An AI must use a satellite interface to control these events.
xvii). The Phenomenon of Levitation. - An AI must use a satellite interface to control these events.
xviii). Prediction/Prophetic phenomenon. - These are mainly well-planned events. And then the information related to these events will be transmitted to various people by for instance, spirits or as a dream.
xix). Malfunction of electrical appliances. - An AI must use a satellite interface to control these events.

These phenomena explicitly associated with the UFO Phenomenon only:

xx). Sleepwalking Phenomenon. (Notice that sleepwalking has been reported in the UFO literature. I will discuss the cause behind this later)
xxi) Missing time phenomenon. - Memory formation could be getting suppressed by an AI-based application.

May I know on what basis you came to your current conclusion by analyzing this type of data?

Back