• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
The trailers for EVIL DEAD RISE were released today ..

Red band

Green band

FB_IMG_1684031492071.jpg

Bruce has been paid to do soundbites (in character as Ash) for the new Call Of Duty Game. He's been doing game soundbites for decades but these are fun to listen to (if you like Bruce Campbell) ..

Bruce has been paid to do soundbites (in character as Ash) for the new Call Of Duty Game. He's been doing game soundbites for decades but these are fun to listen to (if you like Bruce Campbell) ..

Two questions:

1. Why has Ash switched from a side-by-side to an over-and-under shotgun?

2. When did he suddenly become so safety-conscious? (Trigger finger ostentatiously away from the trigger.)

maximus otter

Two questions:

1. Why has Ash switched from a side-by-side to an over-and-under shotgun?

2. When did he suddenly become so safety-conscious? (Trigger finger ostentatiously away from the trigger.)

maximus otter
Bruce made both of those changes during lockdown Max. He also grew a beard. Then shaved it off again.

abrucebeard001.jpg

EVIL DEAD II RETURNS TO VHS IN THE UK​

https://evildeadarchives.com/evil-dead-ii-returns-to-vhs-in-the-uk/

edit: and .. hell yes!

Evil Dead Rise Haunted House Walkthrough | Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2023​

I'm trying to work out how they achieved that 'blood flood' elevator work/illusion? .. it doesn't look like a cheap lighting trick and they wouldn't have time to mop the floor if it was liquid blood with people constantly walking through it .. how did they do that effect for this? ..

Last edited:
Klaatu... barada... nikto!

Klaatu... barada... nikto!
"Yeah I said the words! .. maybe I didn't say every exact tiny syllable but basically I said them, yeah so lets talk about how you get me back home. Like in the deal."

"You fool!! .. When you misspoke the words, you cursed us all!!"

Back