• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Excessive Plastic Surgery: Real, Fake & Urban Legends

Is Scrotal Tightening Really A New Plastic Surgery Trend?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...trend-study-asks-653-people-to-rate-scrotums/

maximus otter
From article:
So did the participants have any particular hang-ups about any of the scrotums? Well, in a word, yes. In several words, the participants really didn’t like any of the scrotums. It was sort of like trying to pick which of the three Star Wars prequels was the best. A summary sentence from the publication summed up the results with: “Overall, almost none of the 36 images we showed participants was [sic] rated as ‘attractive’, as most values were in the negative range. Only a less negative assessment was found among men than among women.” So, surprise, surprise, this study showed that people in general do not like to look at photos of scrotums. And as another shocker, women were even less OK with the photos of scrotums than men were.

:rofl: It is one fugly part of the anatomy. I don't need to see numerous pics to come to my opinion.

So, surprise, surprise, this study showed that people in general do not like to look at photos of scrotums. And as another shocker, women were even less OK with the photos of scrotums than men were.

How have you missed the opportunity to use the plural scrota?

'Photos of Scrota' sounds like a post-rock group.

Seeing as absolutely nobody has asked and even less people want to know anyway, my scrotum's appearance varies depending on different factors: .. is it hot, medium or cold where I am? .. have I just woken up? .. have I just got into or out of the shower? .. am I feeling a bit horney and if so at what stage of all of that sexy time stuff am I at? .. there's probably other factors I haven't considered but basically my ball sack is a chameleon (except it doesn't change colour so isn't like a chameleon.

I once slept with a woman who complemented me on my balls (which I still find a bit weird to this day because as brownmane has already pointed out, ball sacks are fugly), I was surprised at her unusual compliment and she said it was because they weren't all long and dangly like old men's balls. I'll take that as a compliment then?. I suppose there's got to people out there turned on by long dangly 'old men's balls' instead?.

edit .. Johnny Knoxville in old man make up and sporting prosthetic old man scrotum/ balls ..

Last edited:
Seeing as absolutely nobody has asked and even less people want to know anyway, my scrotum's appearance varies depending on different factors: .. is it hot, medium or cold where I am? .. have I just woken up? .. have I just got into or out of the shower? .. am I feeling a bit horney and if so at what stage of all of that sexy time stuff am I at? .. there's probably other factors I haven't considered but basically my ball sack is a chameleon (except it doesn't change colour so isn't like a chameleon.

I once slept with a woman who complemented me on my balls (which I still find a bit weird to this day because as brownmane has already pointed out, ball sacks are fugly), I was surprised at her unusual compliment and she said it was because they weren't all long and dangly like old men's balls. I'll take that as a compliment then?. I suppose there's got to people out there turned on by long dangly 'old men's balls' instead?.

edit .. Johnny Knoxville in old man make up and sporting prosthetic old man scrotum/ balls ..

In all the years I've been on this forum - I think nearly 20 years (yes, I know I could check) - this is possibly the oddest post I've seen. Which, in itself, is quite a statement!!

So, Swifty, I believe congratulations are in order - for that and your less-ugly-than-usual ball sack! Talk about a back-handed compliment (or should that be a sack-handed compliment...!?).

(On a sort-of-related subject, years ago I was praised by a hosptital doc for finding an unwanted lump that was a mere 3mm in diameter. It was a 'pawnbroker's cyst' - should it ever get larger it would be like I had three testes!!)

Back