• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Exploding Head Syndrome (Hypnagogic Noises)

My appointment was with a bouncy young paramedic called Joseph. I groused about how rough I felt and he recommended Otrivine nasal spray to dry up all the slimy nasal unpleasantness.

He was right as it worked right away and I feel about 30% better now. The sneezing is down to about two or three at a time instead of nearly double figures.
So there's a tip for you all. :bthumbup:

My appointment was with a bouncy young paramedic called Joseph. I groused about how rough I felt and he recommended Otrivine nasal spray to dry up all the slimy nasal unpleasantness.

He was right as it worked right away and I feel about 30% better now. The sneezing is down to about two or three at a time instead of nearly double figures.
So there's a tip for you all. :bthumbup:
Otrivine works if the cough is being caused by post-nasal drip. If it's lung inflammation it won't do a thing.

Hopefully we'll get some good weather soon to see off the nasty germs and viruses. It's been a long winter (since about last July, if I recall correctly).

Otrivine works if the cough is being caused by post-nasal drip. If it's lung inflammation it won't do a thing.

Hopefully we'll get some good weather soon to see off the nasty germs and viruses. It's been a long winter (since about last July, if I recall correctly).
Yup, that's what Joseph said. It's a head cold rather than a chest infection so will respond to the nasal spray treatment.
The lungs are clear and healthy.
He was right as all my symptoms have eased after only one application.

We had a short, fascinating discussion on the subject of mucus. I told him about the lung cast that I once produced. He was impressed. :cool:

I suffer from hayfever and i get a snotty nose, itchy runny and bloodshot eyes and i have piranase, i think its called, very effective for runny noses

Back