• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Faeries

I'm reminded of a friend, a former clergyman, now sadly deceased. He was outraged to hear of several C of E clerics who would stop and pay their respects to the 'faeries' on some regular journey of theirs.

He was outraged to hear of several C of E clerics who would stop and pay their respects to the 'faeries' on some regular journey of theirs.

My grandfather was an Episcopalian Priest - he would do this. With a wry smile but he'd still do it. His wife, my Nain, was of a simlar mind.

Postscript. We would also stop and visit wells and springs, picking litter and clearing the water out.

I finally finished this myself (there's a huge number of entries) - anyone that doubts the presence of faeries should at least give it a try - all told with the honesty of personal perspectives - fascinating

I finally finished this myself (there's a huge number of entries) - anyone that doubts the presence of faeries should at least give it a try - all told with the honesty of personal perspectives - fascinating
It's an interesting phenomenon to be sure.

had a quick look, really need to sit down and read properly. Actully the few I have read have come as quite a relief as I am not the only one who has seen something they cannot rationalise away.

Luck ? Or fairies ?
:gnome::gnome::gnome:

A former footballer who reported his FA Cup winner's medal as stolen has found it under his bed.

Ipswich Town hero Mick Lambert thought he had lost his prized possession in a burglary on 18 January, when a car and jewellery were also taken.

Mr Lambert said the 1978 winner's medal, engraved with his name, must have rolled under the bed as burglars ransacked his home in Ipswich.

He said he was "chuffed and relieved" to have it back.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-47225929

Have you posted it here?
Yes I have, somewhere... Back when I first started on the forum, within a week of starting. I've never seen a ghost or a ufo or a cryptid, but I have seen a faerie (yeah, it's sort of a cryptid, but I think of faeries as a separate class of phenomenon).

Last edited:
Yes I have, somewhere... Back when I first started on the forum, within a week of starting. I've never seen a ghost or a ufo or a cryptid, but I have seen a faerie (yeah, it's sort of a cryptid, but I think of faeries as a separate class of phenomenon).

Could you or a moderator locate this post? Or a reference number for the PDF file, as I'd love to read it.

Could you or a moderator locate this post? Or a reference number for the PDF file, as I'd love to read it.
Can’t find it, I have looked at all of AlchoPwn’s posts for the first month of membership and carried out a search with the search engine, not showing up?

What do you mean by "reference number for the PDF file"? Are you unable to obtain the PDF file using the link in post #1?

Can’t find it, I have looked at all of AlchoPwn’s posts for the first month of membership and carried out a search with the search engine, not showing up?

I need more clues before I stand a chance of finding the alleged post above and / or beyond what you've already searched.

AlchoPwn: Can you specify which of the accounts in the Census is yours? Feel free to PM me if you prefer ...

Back