• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Family Find Baked Snake With Their Pizza

You know, we should have a thread dedicated to the whole "tastes like chicken" thing. Why do we think so many things taste like chicken? (I've had alligator, and it did.)

These ampproject.org links sucks real hard. Please link directly.

These ampproject.org links sucks real hard. Please link directly.

Comfortably Numb has been chastised (elsewhere) and advised to use direct links.

I've replaced the ampproject-mediated linkage in Post #1 with a direct link.

Comfortably Numb has been chastised (elsewhere) and advised to use direct links.

I've replaced the ampproject-mediated linkage in Post #1 with a direct link.
That's good.

A compatriot told me this evening that he once opened a bag of white sliced to find a fag end cooked into the crust. It was, I guess, a long time ago? I myself once picked up a jaffa cake with a large bluebottle baked into it. I tried not to let that put me off jaffa cakes though. I'm betting there's a whole thread about unsavory items in food somewhere here, so should probably desist with the revolting examples now.

A compatriot told me this evening that he once opened a bag of white sliced to find a fag end cooked into the crust. It was, I guess, a long time ago? I myself once picked up a jaffa cake with a large bluebottle baked into it. I tried not to let that put me off jaffa cakes though. I'm betting there's a whole thread about unsavory items in food somewhere here, so should probably desist with the revolting examples now.
Manowars? Doesn't sound to tasty.

Snakes in ovens. Horrors and nightmares. Good thing that I hate cooking. Lol I generally cook in my toaster oven. Only a weenie snake could hide in there.

I know of a story doing the rounds some years ago in which a local chippy accidentally served up a rubber glove that had been deep-fried in batter.

Is it The Van, the 90s Irish comedy film where a customer is served from a fish 'n' chips van... a nappy in batter?

Family cooking a frozen pizza are shocked to find a baked snake in their oven after it started 'smoking and smelling terrible'

Source: Daily Mail online
Date: 3 January, 2020

North Carolina family's plans for dinner were ruined when they made a frozen pizza and found a cooked snake inside their oven.

Amber Helm and her husband Robert said they preheated the oven inside their Wake Forest home with a frozen pizza dinner in mind on Monday night.

She said the oven started 'smoking and smelling terrible' about 10 minutes into cooking.

The mother-of-two said she wasn't ready for the skin-crawling surprise inside.

She told WRAL: 'The oven started smoking and I told my boys "back up" so I can make sure a fire or anything didn't happen.'

'I looked closely and was like "Oh my God! That's a friggin' snake!'''

Spooked by the unannounced guest in their kitchen, Amber took her two boys, aged one and three, out for dinner.

'We did not eat the pizza. I hear a lot of people asking the question. "Did we eat the pizza?" No,' Amber said.

Meanwhile, Robert stayed behind to deal with the snake left crisped in the oven.

dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7848795/amp/Family-cooking-frozen-pizza-shocked-baked-snake-oven.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare= ...dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7848795/amp/Family-cooking-frozen-pizza-shocked-baked-snake-oven.html#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s

No more indirect links through intermediaries, please ... Here's a direct link to the Daily Mail article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-frozen-pizza-shocked-baked-snake-oven.html
Oh yuck!! But poor snake :(

I swear I just vomited a bit into my mouth at that!! Lol!

Back