• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fancy a FREE Xmas Audiobook from Audible / Me?

XEPER_

Death to all but metal
I have some codes to giveaway to Fortean Times readers for my audiobook Friar Tuck and the Christmas Devil. If you have an Audible account, just add the code to get it for free. If you don't have an Audible account, just log in using your Amazon details (same company)!

Since this is the Fortean Exchange forum, in return for the freebie all I ask is you leave a review on the Audible site once you've listened to it.
You can find out more about it here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Friar-Chri...p_p_img_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=0MCAGF4T5MFF5QJSPCDY

ftxd audible cover smaller.jpg

Just reply to this message or send me a PM. I don't expect many people to be interested but I'll limit it to the first five to ask! I have codes for both Audible UK and Audible US!

Oooh yes please :) UK Audible! Many thanks for your early Christmas present :kiss:

Oooh yes please :) UK Audible! Many thanks for your early Christmas present :kiss:

Message me with your email address and I'll send you a code. I hope you like it! Best enjoyed with mulled wine, a mince pie and snow falling outside. Although crisps, beer and rain will do at a push. :D

Back