• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Far-right response

Spookdaddy

Cuckoo
Does anyone know what the response to the events of September 11 was from the far-right in the US (Aryan Nations, Christian Identity and the like). I imagine that there was initial jubilation by some of the good citizens of Hayden Lake, Idaho and like minded compounds of the cross-eyed followers of George Lincoln Rockwell across the States at this attack on what they see as two powerful bastions of ZOG. The press, certainly in the UK and I suspect in the US too, has been very quiet on this one.

There has been at least one public response. The leader of a "European Rights" group here, David Duke, has stated that the attacks were caused by the US' suppourt of Israel alone, and that we should suspend all financial, military, and cultural aide.

The same. I was particularly annoyed when an unfavourable comparison was made between him and leftist critics of US foreign policy, on the discussion site plastic.com. (Hitler believed smoking was bad for you, but does that mean anti-smoking campaigners are secretly all neo-Nazis?)

Back