• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fashion & Clothing: Follies, Fads & Social Norms

l’m just hoping that the models’ contract stipulates that beans, curry and asparagus are off the menu.

maximus otter
They're not allowed to eat anything for a week before the show. They're just handed a bunch of cash and told to "have fun," just don't eat anything . . . :(

Tiresome attempts to get noticed.

The feline assault suit.

E5JU3HAXIAgDc_F.jpeg.jpg

The hat design is fine, the colour is respectfully neutral...I get the feeling the material is cheap and tacky.

Clothes are ok but the secret often is to have good quality accessories.

Ps, she has a Turquoise fetish....

Actually.... actually I can't really argue with that...

Er, edited to add: the statement about being a stud, not about Lucan wearing those this weekend. Although, Lucan, if you look anything like any of these three, my address is REDACTED
Just because we've never seen him, how could we doubt that Lord Lucan is not naturally studly?

(The irony, of course, is that wearing tight, studly jeans actually undermines a man's virility. I imagine it's also just a little bit uncomfortable!)

Just because we've never seen him, how could we doubt that Lord Lucan is not naturally studly?

(The irony, of course, is that wearing tight, studly jeans actually undermines a man's virility. I imagine it's also just a little bit uncomfortable!)
I do not cast any aspersions on Lucan's studliness, I'd just like it if it veered towards any of these three. And those jeans don't look much different to the ones that people wear nowadays - just with a trifle less Lycra, I expect.

Back