• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

films to see

liveinabin

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
if you've already seen these than sorry but i thought they were so good i'd let you all know.

1) The Others
at cinemas now, fantastic ghost story and then some. See it.

2) Ring
out on video and DVD. don't bother with ring 2 but do see the first one. Japanese subtitled urban legend flick. Fantastic

These are two fantastic films and I want as many people to see them as poss because good films are rare now.

I certainly want to see The Others, 'Bin! Haven't heard of the other one, tho'

Carole

Ring was only on at a few art house cinemas.

But is has to be one of the best films ever and I want as many people to see it as poss

It's on Tartan video if you have trouble getting it

but you must watch it.

i down loaded a copy of the others and it was a great film, that good i even went to see it again at the piccys and it was even better

cas

films to see or not

One film I would not tell people to go and see is Jeepers Creepers I almost walked out it was that bad but then I thought I had paid too watch it so I stayed wish I had just walked out.

For top notch kung fu...

...go and see Iron Monkey. Out now in the US, don't know about the UK.

I thought 'Jeepers Creepers' was OK - good first 45 minutes, let down by an abysmal second half (Brian). Worth it for the most downbeat ending to a major film in years (and the Henry Hall closing theme - anyone know a decent Henry Hall site?).

'The Others' is in a class of its own, though. One of the best Fortean movies ever. Not a special effect in the whole thing!

I saw Ring last week and have to agree that it's worth tracking down.:p

Back