• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Flashes Of Light Outside Window

It’s something I have seen people reporting at various time and places. Some people have even experienced it inside. Didn’t we have someone reporting that on here?
Yes, you are right someone mentioned that earlier in the thread

I did see an odd flash one night when I was coming home late from work. It was like lightning but there wasn’t any that night. I got it on my dashcam (I checked because I thought I’d imagined it). But it was no where as bright as yours would have been.

I did see an odd flash one night when I was coming home late from work. It was like lightning but there wasn’t any that night. I got it on my dashcam (I checked because I thought I’d imagined it). But it was no where as bright as yours would have been.
I went to have another nose at the video. There’s a weird dividing line at one point. I’ll put up the other pic so you can see there's no building or anything there. I suppose it could just be how my camera works.

Sorry I know this doesn’t help yours. Although I’m not that far away, I’m within the M25.

Attachments

• 02F28D54-4946-4450-9F62-FF7BB9585386.jpeg
    02F28D54-4946-4450-9F62-FF7BB9585386.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 47
  • E649E055-ED10-4209-84DE-83220968DDC6.jpeg
    E649E055-ED10-4209-84DE-83220968DDC6.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 512
Network Rail use these blue scanning beams all over the country, not just in Hull. They also produce some pretty impressive flashovers when testing/installing equipment, which may be the explanation for these mysterious white flashes you report.

One phenomenon which is sometimes reported in earthquake zones is so-called 'earthquake lights', which may be exotic piezoelectric phenomena created by the movement of rock strata. However many cases of reported earthquake lights do in fact turn out to be electrical substations emitting flashes when damages by the quake, so I'm a bit dubious.

Network Rail use these blue scanning beams all over the country, not just in Hull. They also produce some pretty impressive flashovers when testing/installing equipment, which may be the explanation for these mysterious white flashes you report.

One phenomenon which is sometimes reported in earthquake zones is so-called 'earthquake lights', which may be exotic piezoelectric phenomena created by the movement of rock strata. However many cases of reported earthquake lights do in fact turn out to be electrical substations emitting flashes when damages by the quake, so I'm a bit dubious.
White not blue and the flashes are once every few years. That’s not much testing by Network Rail, and no local curiosity about them on Twitter either.

I went to have another nose at the video. There’s a weird dividing line at one point. I’ll put up the other pic so you can see there's no building or anything there. I suppose it could just be how my camera works.
That's the answer; lightning only lasts a few milliseconds, but your camera takes longer than that to scan the whole image, so in some frames the sky is only half-illuminated.

We've discussed this phenomenon on this forum before.
index.php

We have a third-rail railway line running about 150-200m behind our flat, and (depending on the weather) the flashes from that are quite blinding - they can light up the sky like lightning over a considerable distance. This is much more common in icy weather, but can happen pretty much any time.

Network Rail use an array of bright lights when they are examining the overhead wires. A blue light emitted by a test train has been responsible for several UFO reports. However the OP did say the light was not blue, so that rules out this particular system.
277503220_5269326166425147_8831351142852628566_njpeg.jpg
Have seen these lights near Exeter (GWR main line).

Witheridge (where I saw the flashes in 1984) is about 6 miles from the nearest railway, a single track branch line

Cannot rule out some sort of flashover from a power line pole (no pylons nearby) but we did look at the site as claimed by the other witnesses and there didn’t seem a power line pole in the right place

About 3am, several flashes of light VERY similar to a strong camera flash or a Hollywood style lightning effect went off outside my window, lighting the whole room. I was awake at the time. I live in London, but my room backs on to quiet garden areas. I looked out of the window about a minute later. There was no storm and nobody around, it was very still, no noise and no movement. Yes, a neighbour could have taken a pic with a flash but I don’t think a flash from far away would cause the strength of this light. Also, there were no parties going on, nobody around. This is the third time it’s happened over 12 years, the last was about 3 years ago and I remember immediately googling what had happened and seeing quite a few posts about it. There is a road about 35 metres away parallel to my flat, but it’s a one way street and unlikely to be headlights from a car doing a 3 point turn. It’s a total mystery. The light is exactly like a strong camera flash from outside the window. Any ideas?
You want the good or the bad news?

The good news, you're not crazy, you saw it, the bad news, you were abducted, there would be 2 flashes,1 to take 1 to put back

How do I know? It's happened to me, and I caught it on camera, I have had facebook deleted account over it, they tried to stop people hearing it, I've had access to my google drive blocked, dropbox blocked just errors or is missing

Someone is trying hard to stop me showing the video my security cam captured and then what I discovered, there is a species out there abucts like this and it seems common

Ignore the red light at the bottom it's my own it's just a reflection at the bottom of the blind light can get into

3:57:08 we see a brief flash of light
3:57:09 time stops
3:57:15 the light is back along with an alien sound

The light travels through the tree to my bedroom window like the tree don't exist

I woke up feeling like I lost 7 or 8 hours sleep after this flash

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624-235315_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-235315_Facebook.jpg
    683.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 2022-08-26_20.05.38.jpg
    2022-08-26_20.05.38.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20220624-235121_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-235121_Facebook.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 1649855089860.jpg
    1649855089860.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 1649855089860 (1).jpg
    1649855089860 (1).jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 1649855087194.jpg
    1649855087194.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 27

The light travels through the tree to my bedroom window like the tree don't exist

The video you’ve posted is only 59 seconds long. Can you post the whole thing?

I live in the deep countryside and experienced something very similar one night; four flashes of white light at the (upstairs) bathroom window as I brushed my teeth.

I live under the flight path of a nearby airport so I wonder if it wasn’t a particularly low flying plane; certainly disconcerting at 12am, though,

The video you’ve posted is only 59 seconds long. Can you post the whole thing?
That is the entire video, the webcam records in 60 second segment video files I copied several of them like the power coming on and this

I have uploaded the file to dropbox and google drive and wetransfer but a few days later they link stops working or errors out when you try to play it, Facebook claims copyright and then banned me from fb!

Someone or something doesn't want people to know that people are randomly being taken

If you private message me with your email address I can send you the raw 60 second video file copied directly from memory sd card to my phone

Or reach me at cjdelphi at gmail

I live in the deep countryside and experienced something very similar one night; four flashes of white light at the (upstairs) bathroom window as I brushed my teeth.

I live under the flight path of a nearby airport so I wonder if it wasn’t a particularly low flying plane; certainly disconcerting at 12am, though,
How many times have you experienced this and have you noticed aircraft emitting similar lights before?

You want the good or the bad news?

The good news, you're not crazy, you saw it, the bad news, you were abducted, there would be 2 flashes,1 to take 1 to put back

How do I know? It's happened to me, and I caught it on camera, I have had facebook deleted account over it, they tried to stop people hearing it, I've had access to my google drive blocked, dropbox blocked just errors or is missing

Someone is trying hard to stop me showing the video my security cam captured and then what I discovered, there is a species out there abucts like this and it seems common

Ignore the red light at the bottom it's my own it's just a reflection at the bottom of the blind light can get into

Very interesting footage, thanks for sharing. Mine is similar but more than one flash and seemingly brighter. Very curious.

Very interesting footage, thanks for sharing. Mine is similar but more than one flash and seemingly brighter. Very curious.
Crappy camera, it was very bright, and there is 2 flashes at 08 and 15

Time freezes on the 9th second and we don't see all of the first beam

2 flashes in the same identical place! Seconds apart and you hear some alien sound

Attachments

• 1649855092082.jpg
    1649855092082.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 2022-08-26_20.05.38.jpg
    2022-08-26_20.05.38.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 20
@cjdelphi

Have you tried hypnotic regression to see if you can recall the abduction?

If it was an abduction...I have an open mind.

After this happened, were there any physical marks on your body?

Did you notice your personality change?

@cjdelphi

Have you tried hypnotic regression to see if you can recall the abduction?

If it was an abduction...I have an open mind.

After this happened, were there any physical marks on your body?

Did you notice your personality change?
I can honestly say I was fast asleep and I only knew because my power company woke me up, a bit later I woke up and felt really tired, unusually tired like I lost 7 or 8 hours sleep, no marks and if there was I wouldn't have a clue I'm covered in scratches from pets

When they arrived they flipped the switch off it went no damage and the transformer is 2 streets away

I'll be honest I love technology and If I was taken like I suspect I'd be a kid in a candy store, I would have got over the initial shock

But, no memory nothing, but I have seen 2 UAPs prior getting one on video , I talk online about them as I openly discuss my thoughts on them..

But so do a lot of people!

To the OP... did you feel more tired than usual? Do you also discuss alien visitations or UFOs online?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220406-103426_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220406-103426_Messages.jpg
    738.2 KB · Views: 25
  • FB_IMG_1655687057973.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655687057973.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 23
I can honestly say I was fast asleep and I only knew because my power company woke me up, a bit later I woke up and felt really tired, unusually tired like I lost 7 or 8 hours sleep, no marks and if there was I wouldn't have a clue I'm covered in scratches from pets

When they arrived they flipped the switch off it went no damage and the transformer is 2 streets away

I'll be honest I love technology and If I was taken like I suspect I'd be a kid in a candy store, I would have got over the initial shock

But, no memory nothing, but I have seen 2 UAPs prior getting one on video , I talk online about them as I openly discuss my thoughts on them..

But so do a lot of people!

To the OP... did you feel more tired than usual? Do you also discuss alien visitations or UFOs online?
To your question, yes very tired to the point that recently I’ve been going to bed unusually early like 8:30pm (but not tonight!) and in terms of discussing these things online, not really other than here but several years ago when I first had this experience, I was probably quite active on forums like this and it’s always been a keen topic of interest, especially when I was younger.

You were taken!
To your question, yes very tired to the point that recently I’ve been going to bed unusually early like 8:30pm (but not tonight!) and in terms of discussing these things online, not really other than here but several years ago when I first had this experience, I was probably quite active on forums like this and it’s always been a keen topic of interest, especially when I was younger.

That's a bit of a leap, to be honest. Whilst not seeking to denigrate your own experience you can't automatically conclude that exactly the same has happened to another. By all means present it for consideration but please don't foist your hypothesis on others as conclusive.
I totally. . . totally agree with that 'stu.'

That's a bit of a leap, to be honest. Whilst not seeking to denigrate your own experience you can't automatically conclude that exactly the same has happened to another. By all means present it for consideration but please don't foist your hypothesis on others as conclusive.

It's only a bit of a leap if you have no knowledge about what is going on out there

When a complete stranger asks 2 very unusual questions and it's a yes to both, along with a video evidence, a leap, no..

It happens, I can see you are afraid that's not my issue.

Simon, my intent wasn't to scare you but to tell you what's going on, as you know, many people have experienced this, a certain species takes people this way

I'm sure we have a lot in common as I'm starting to suspect they are collecting dna of specific groups of people

Do you suffer anxiety? Social anxiety? Is your background in IT? If you say yes to all 3, I'll be a bit scared myself as i would know the type they are after...

Erm, no. Not afraid.

But if you carry on like that, it may well become an issue for you.

I don't care if you boot me ban me, we all know how pathetic that would be, I just know I'm right then ... I came on here to contact a victim, not prove myself

Do it, feel like a big tough guy because I'm the one who will be laughing everytime I think about you and you

I came here tell people the truth and if you can't accept that, remove me for being a weak pathetic human being

Ciao

... The light travels through the tree to my bedroom window like the tree don't exist ...

There are multiple bright lights in the scene of the same relative color and brightness, as illustrated in the wider-angle shots.

PreCut-A.jpg

The light visible through the fork in the tree (circled above) is in the distance relative to the other similar lights in the scene. Here's why that seems to be the case ...

The two frames you posted illustrate how it fades in brightness (and diminishes in the glare it causes in the camera optics) at the time of the power cut. If you step through the video frame-by-frame this fade-out is perceptible in the tree-fork-light before the other (closer) lights also start to fade.

2022-08-26_20.05.38-1&2-B.jpeg
If you continue to step through the sequence frame-by-frame you can see the tree-fork-light finally fade to its last visible point a couple of frames before the other / nearer lights wink out altogether.

As the tree-fork-light fades down to a final point source it becomes evident this light is located beyond the tree, ruling out the interpretation of this particular light as an orb (-ish thing ...) in mid-air between the tree and the camera.

What is the physical / ground location of the tree-fork-light? I can't convince myself it might be as close as the roofline of the building(s) on the other side of the parking lot. It seems to be farther away - somewhere on the other side of those buildings.

Back