Flying Humanoid Entities / Figures

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
Flying Humanoid of Mexico City?

The Rense site is full of Mexican UFO wonders. Most seem to be daytime balls of light which may be some curious weather phenomenon, though they are often characterized as Fleets of UFOs.

This page has stills and an MPEG of an alleged Flying Humanoid:

http://www.rense.com/general66/flyinga.htm

:?

painy2

Abominable Snowman
What amazes me is why people cant put screen stabaliser on, its pretty standard with nearly all camcorders.

Timble2

Imaginary Person
From the description of its movement, it sounds like a balloon...

The picture's so shakey it's hard to tell what's going on.

"Then the dark body started moving to the right slowly, and rose several feet in the sky and then hovered again, completely still. I kept recording all the time. I was very nervious trying to control myself and I taped the thing the best I could."

"After several minutes the dark figure moved again to the left, disappearing behind the building's roof. The sighting lasted about ten minutes. I don't have any clue what this weird thing was. At the end, my sister said, "That was odd!!"

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
It's flitting around like some kind of insect. More moth than Mothman, IMHO.

MrRING

Antediluvian
There is a huge tradition of flying humanoids. For example:

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/humanenigmas/a/aa082503.htm
Brooklyn Batman.
Over 100 years ago, a man named W. H. Smith told the New York Sun that he saw a "winged human form" flying over Brooklyn, New York on September 18, 1877. Just about three years later, there were multiple reports from Coney Island, Brooklyn, of a man with bat-like wings flying overhead at approximately 1,000 feet. The man was flying toward the New Jersey coast, witnesses told the New York Times, and that he bore a "cruel and determined expression" on his face.

Wingless Angel.
It's easy to dismiss such sightings as misidentified birds or alcohol-induced illusions when one or two people report them. When as many as 240 people, however, attest to seeing the same thing, the reports are far more difficult to discount. Such a sighting look place over several of days in June, 1905 in Voltana, Spain. The accounts consistently described a woman dressed in white flying through the air - without the aid of wings. The woman sometimes flew against the wind, and one woman said she might have heard it singing as it passed overhead.

Flying Robot.
It was the winter of 1936 in the Pavlodar region of Kazakhstan in what was then the U.S.S.R. when this sighting took place. Mrs. E. E. Loznaya was a 15-year-old girl then, and one day as she was walking to school on a quiet road, her attention was caught by a strange figure above her. Flying quickly across the sky was a man-like figure dressed completely in black. Despite its speed, the girl was able to see and describe it clearly. He was "of medium height and his black clothes covered him completely, like overalls," she said. It made a rumbling noise and appeared to her to be wearing a helmet of some kind, had a black surface where the face should have been, and wore a "rucksack" on its back.

Russian Legend.
There had been legends of a flying man in the Soviet Union, but not quite like the one described above. Hunters around the Sikhote Mountains near Vladivostok claimed to have come across prints of a barefoot human that ended abruptly, as if he had taken off into the air. Such a creature was actually seen by writer V.K. Arsenyev in July, 1908. "I saw the mark on the path that was very similar to a man's footprint... then something rushed about nearby trampling among the bushes. Then I stooped, picked up a stone and threw it towards the unknown animal. Then something happened that was quite unexpected: I heard the beating of wings. Something large and dark emerged from the fog and flew over the river."

Brazilian Birdmen.
In the early 1950s, a couple was taking an evening stroll near their home by the sea at Pelotas, Brazil. When two fast-moving shadows crossed their path, they looked up to see what they at first thought were two enormous birds flying about 30 feet above the ground. It was soon evident to the couple that these were not birds at all when the two flying creatures descended vertically and landed not far away. It was then clear that they looked like men, standing about six feet tall. Discovering they were being watched by the couple, the two "birdmen" squatted close to the ground, as if trying to hide. The female half of the couple convinced her husband to leave - and quickly.
But the far-away photography on this makes it fairly inconclusive to me....

A

Anonymous

Okay, I need to vent about this because I am scared and I do NOT know why. Lately there have been many reports of sightings of flying/floating entities...particularly in Mexico. To see some of the reports go to http://www.rense.com
Well, I have had experiences with entities of that nature but that was so darn long ago that many of my experiences feel like dreams. And now this is happening and I cannot explain why I am so scared.
Does anyone have any insight into this? Why am I freaking out? It's really getting to me and everytime I see a pic with a humanoid in the sky it just...I don't know.
I don't even know why I am telling anyone. Maybe I am hoping for any explanation which is probably impossible.

WW

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
James Whitehead said:
They fly with their legs apart? . . . no, no, I'll resist it!

:shock:
"And the creature had a gaping mouth and strange helmet-like hair!!"

The fun one could have with some helium and an inflatable doll (the other tye of fun one could have with He and an inflatable doll anyway!!!).

Both of those US videos are dreadful - they really could be anything.

Human_84

Somewhat human
Funny that each and every one, has its arm (or some other appendege) outstretched to its left side (the right side by our view). I wonder what the relationship is there???

Apart from that, I know 1 thing. The jersey devil, infamous mothman of course, and other winged flying humanoid forms have all had the same type of expressions on their faces noted by the mexican people. Furthermore, they all in the past have been known to normally only appear so often like this before a great tradgety takes place in that area. Hmm I wonder. ? :idea:

TVgeek

Abominable Snowman
Last edited by a moderator:

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
I see that Biablina has also posted this story on a Witches thread elsewhere on the site - I think it was long ago posted on this Forum but it should be added to the mix here as another Mexican Flying Entity tale - florid too, which is why I like it:)

http://www.rense.com/general48/entity.htm

Well it might have happened! :D

Bannik

Justified & Ancient
I'm just curious why EBBL's is your favorite, TVGeek. It's one of my favorites, too, just because of how ridiculously weird it is, though it does have a lot to compete with - the Black Stick Man thread in particular.

(And, WW, coming from me "ridiculously weird" is a compliment. ;) ).

again6

Ephemeral Spectre
I can understand your distress, OP, because I felt similarly upon reading about the flying things for the first time. The first account I read was of the policeman whose car was reportedly attacked by what was described as a female, witch-like creature with long fingers and a menacing manner and screech. The policeman was reportedly traumatised, poor thing.

Lately though, I've seen alleged photos of the flying entities and the photos and alleged eye-witness accounts describe these creatures as wearing a type of back-pack. Indeed, alleged photos of the creatures do show this.

Seeing the back-packs has relieved me, because if the alleged entities were interdimensional, they would not require back-packs. Now, I regard them as inspired by one of the old James Bond movies, where James Bond escaped from some predicament by soaring into the air via a rocket thing strapped to his back. I now find the alleged flying entities to be quite hilarious and regard them as a deliberate attempt to spook us.

Maybe they're human (military or pranksters) or they could simply be lifelike mannekins ..... wearing backpack propulsion things.

Human_84

Somewhat human
^ to the above. If ET's need spaceships to cross dimensions (in some cases) and get to our planet, then why WOULDN'T an interdimensional being need a device to do this as well? I wouldnt rule out interdimensional beings in this situation. Interesting tho that you had assumed that at first, it hadn't crossed my mind until i read your post.

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
Seeing the back-packs has relieved me, because if the alleged entities were interdimensional, they would not require back-packs.
Maybe they keep their sandwiches in there? Incidentally, flying entities with backpacks long predate Thunderball. In chapter 9 of Janet & Colin Bord's Modern Mysteries of the World you can find accounts of flying humanoids complete with backpacks dating back to 1936. (You can also find them on the lurid covers of pulp sci-fi magazines from at least that far back: - see http://graylien.buildtolearn.net/dancers.html for one typical example from 1931)

I'm almost sure there are reports of flying humanoids with backpacks dating back to Victorian times, but I'll need to have a look through my library first.

Human_84

Somewhat human
Cant help but wonder if all this has stemmed from human beings obsession with flight. First it was planes, then we got crafty and had wishes that the ideal source for flight could be simply attached to our backs. Good ideas spread quickly. Comic book artists started drawing these things for superheros, and maybe "mad scientists" so to speak actually started coming up with some of these devices. If it was proven safe, wouldn't most of you cruise around on these things once in a while and not really tell anybody cuz they'd think you're whacko and creepy? Wouldn't you? Its not so out of the question that these are simply "joyriders".

Thirtysixth_Bee

Ephemeral Spectre
Hi WonderWoman. There's a sinister element to a lot of these reports, and given your specific interest in (and memories of) flying humanoids, it's not surprising that you'd begin to feel afraid about the whole phenomenon. All I can say is, I've worked myself into a paranoid state over several different theories through the years, but to the best of my knowledge the world is still turning, and the things I once feared have not come to pass. I'm not suggesting that flying humanoids aren't real and/or a cause for concern. I'm just saying that no good will come from being obsessively frightened of them, so don't be. Ask yourself, "What would Wonder Woman do?" Seriously.

Peace out.

~ toe

TVgeek

Abominable Snowman
Bannik said:
I'm just curious why EBBL's is your favorite, TVGeek. It's one of my favorites, too, just because of how ridiculously weird it is, though it does have a lot to compete with - the Black Stick Man thread in particular.
For whatever reason, I can see "heroes" perfectly in my
minds eye. I'm sure its all those years of comic collecting,
but the descriptions paint very ultra-realistic images to me.

Definitely a "good-weird!"

Back on topic: an old co-worker of mine told me a story
about his younger days in New York City... he was very
hesitant to tell me about the night he glanced up
and watched as a nude black woman glided up past
his window. Substances MAY have played a part in this...
I'm not sure. It clearly frightened him to speak of it!

TVgeek

James_H

And I like to roam the land
TVgeek, that reminds me of a story of some Argentinian soldiers on night watch (this is in The Unexplained, for anyway who wants to check it out). They watched a naked, pure black woman with arms whose digits extended into bat wings fly past silently, glowing slightly green.

A

Anonymous

Extraterrestrial UFOs navigate with more than six degrees of freedom using extension to parallel universe
India daily Technology Team
Jul. 17, 2005

Normally any flying object from the earth can fly in the open space with maximum six degrees of freedom. There are three linear axis (x, y and z) and three more rotational degrees of freedom around those axis. Recent study of flight pattern of UFOs when modelled in a wind tunnel laboratory, revealed astonishing results. Computer models just cannot match the flight patterns, propagation and navigation with anything in the terrestrial world that is constrained with six degrees of freedom available in the physical universe.
When further analyzed, scientists found that these extraterrestrials somehow are using more than six degrees of freedom. Where are these extra degrees of freedom coming from? The laws of Statics and Dynamics (extension of Physics) stop there and are perplexed. The Extraterrestrial UFOs are using extra degrees of freedom from the spatial structures that extend into the parallel universes.
This has major implication. This means these UFOs can never be caught or damaged or even encountered unless they decide to do so. The reason is that at any point of time they can shift back into a different time dimension or a parallel universe of higher dimensions.
No wonders they can play hide and seek game and confuse the hell of us. Even if we break their stealth to catch a glimpse of them, we can really never see them. Their seventh and higher degrees of freedom allows them to shorten their flight pattern, create wormholes any time between physical and parallel universe and move into the deep space many light years away in a flick of a second.
Many UFO researchers believe that smaller UFOs are dispatched to the earth from large mother ships. Where are these mother ships – why we cannot see them with powerful telescopes? The answer is simple; these mother ships stay in the parallel universe.
The use of more than six degrees of freedom makes it very clear why UFOs can never be seen, encountered and photographed so easily without their explicit consent. The UFO stories now starts making sense. They can literally make themselves vanish in a flick of a second.
Copyright © 2004-2005, Indiadaily.com. All Rights Reserved.

FilthyleDog

Devoted Cultist
James H said:
TVgeek, that reminds me of a story of some Argentinian soldiers on night watch (this is in The Unexplained, for anyway who wants to check it out). They watched a naked, pure black woman with arms whose digits extended into bat wings fly past silently, glowing slightly green.
I thought it was US soldiers in Vietnam.

But I haven't glanced at the Unexplained for a few years, so I may be wrong.

As far as floating entities go, THIS must be one of my faves, complete with multiple witnesses. Shame you don't hear about it much.

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
That's a fantastic case. And you're quite right, it was American soldiers in Vietnam who spotted the bat-woman gliding overhead. I think Mr H may be getting confused with the tale of the Argentinian soldier who saw a legless glowing torso floating towards him (some more cynical souls may claim that it was the soldier himself who was legless, but I wouldn't dream of being so prosaic!).

TVgeek

Abominable Snowman
Wow -- it seems that none of the current
flying entities are unprecedented... the only
difference seems to be that some are being caught
on videotape now.

Explanations?
I tend to favor the "EBBL theory" of dimensional crossover.
Although that may be too simple. The flying beings behave
like UFO's, seem to effect people like ghosts and
disappear suddenly like out-of-place cryptids.

No one theory seems to fit (much like the rest of Forteana.)

Fascinating stuff!
TVgeek

Onix_Martinez

Abominable Snowman
Hi everyone. I have been purposedly away from the forums for a while, but I decided to come back after reading this particular thread. I am sorry to say that it has been proven that the Salvador Guerrero videos of flying humanoids are only baloons, shaped, according to ufological website "La nave de los locos" as Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants, Superman and Buzz Ligthyear (I am looking for that baloon in particular, my kid loves Buzz). I can't really comment on the Santa Monica and the new video by Mr. Roquet, just state the fact that there is no information in Spanish regarding a Mr. "Horacio Roquet" and flying humanoids. Same for the other videos taken in Mexico.

The idea is that the Mexican equivalent of Jeff Rense, Jaime Maussan, got pissed at Guerrero's attempts to fake videos and thus removed all information about them from his website and maybe got other internet publishers to do the same.

My opinion is that the "humanoids" are nothing but baloons. They don't move, save for spinning. I am almost tempted to buy a rubber doll, paint her black, fill her with hellium and let it loose in the air, just to see what happens.