Flying Humanoid Entities / Figures

Bannik

Justified & Ancient
Filthy le Dog said:
James H said:
TVgeek, that reminds me of a story of some Argentinian soldiers on night watch (this is in The Unexplained, for anyway who wants to check it out). They watched a naked, pure black woman with arms whose digits extended into bat wings fly past silently, glowing slightly green.
I thought it was US soldiers in Vietnam.

As far as floating entities go, THIS must be one of my faves, complete with multiple witnesses. Shame you don't hear about it much.
According to JerryB there were female flying entity cases in both Spain (which may be what James was thinking of) and Vietnam. (See here.)

Great find, Filthy. Alien robots in a suburban setting. It was meant to be.

Onix - Welcome back. I posted something in reply to your Remedios Varo post in the Paintings of Horror and Mystery thread (Fortean Culture) just now.

Graylien

Justified and Ancient
Flying Humanoid over Los Angeles seen by Multiple Witnesses

Apparently this figure was seen hovering over a Los Angeles park on August 9, 2015. By a most fortuitous coincidence it was filmed by members of a local UFO research group who happened to be watching the skies at the time and had brought plenty of video and camera equipment along with them:

Obviously that's some kind of balloon (although Metro would like us to believe it's the Antichrist.) Still, it would be interesting to learn the full story behind it.

Incidentally, I can't believe it's ten years since I last discussed flying humanoids. Who knows where the time goes, as Fairport Convention so poignantly put it?

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member

EnolaGaia

Staff member
Last edited:

EnolaGaia

Staff member