• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Flying Humanoid Entities & Figures (General; Miscellaneous)

James Whitehead said:
They fly with their legs apart? . . . no, no, I'll resist it!

:shock:

"And the creature had a gaping mouth and strange helmet-like hair!!"

The fun one could have with some helium and an inflatable doll (the other tye of fun one could have with He and an inflatable doll anyway!!!).

Both of those US videos are dreadful - they really could be anything.

Funny that each and every one, has its arm (or some other appendege) outstretched to its left side (the right side by our view). I wonder what the relationship is there???

Apart from that, I know 1 thing. The jersey devil, infamous mothman of course, and other winged flying humanoid forms have all had the same type of expressions on their faces noted by the mexican people. Furthermore, they all in the past have been known to normally only appear so often like this before a great tradgety takes place in that area. Hmm I wonder. ? :idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that Biablina has also posted this story on a Witches thread elsewhere on the site - I think it was long ago posted on this Forum but it should be added to the mix here as another Mexican Flying Entity tale - florid too, which is why I like it:)

http://www.rense.com/general48/entity.htm

Well it might have happened! :D

I'm just curious why EBBL's is your favorite, TVGeek. It's one of my favorites, too, just because of how ridiculously weird it is, though it does have a lot to compete with - the Black Stick Man thread in particular.

(And, WW, coming from me "ridiculously weird" is a compliment. ;) ).

I can understand your distress, OP, because I felt similarly upon reading about the flying things for the first time. The first account I read was of the policeman whose car was reportedly attacked by what was described as a female, witch-like creature with long fingers and a menacing manner and screech. The policeman was reportedly traumatised, poor thing.

Lately though, I've seen alleged photos of the flying entities and the photos and alleged eye-witness accounts describe these creatures as wearing a type of back-pack. Indeed, alleged photos of the creatures do show this.

Seeing the back-packs has relieved me, because if the alleged entities were interdimensional, they would not require back-packs. Now, I regard them as inspired by one of the old James Bond movies, where James Bond escaped from some predicament by soaring into the air via a rocket thing strapped to his back. I now find the alleged flying entities to be quite hilarious and regard them as a deliberate attempt to spook us.

Maybe they're human (military or pranksters) or they could simply be lifelike mannekins ..... wearing backpack propulsion things.

^ to the above. If ET's need spaceships to cross dimensions (in some cases) and get to our planet, then why WOULDN'T an interdimensional being need a device to do this as well? I wouldnt rule out interdimensional beings in this situation. Interesting tho that you had assumed that at first, it hadn't crossed my mind until i read your post.

Seeing the back-packs has relieved me, because if the alleged entities were interdimensional, they would not require back-packs.

Maybe they keep their sandwiches in there? Incidentally, flying entities with backpacks long predate Thunderball. In chapter 9 of Janet & Colin Bord's Modern Mysteries of the World you can find accounts of flying humanoids complete with backpacks dating back to 1936. (You can also find them on the lurid covers of pulp sci-fi magazines from at least that far back: - see http://graylien.buildtolearn.net/dancers.html for one typical example from 1931)

I'm almost sure there are reports of flying humanoids with backpacks dating back to Victorian times, but I'll need to have a look through my library first.

Cant help but wonder if all this has stemmed from human beings obsession with flight. First it was planes, then we got crafty and had wishes that the ideal source for flight could be simply attached to our backs. Good ideas spread quickly. Comic book artists started drawing these things for superheros, and maybe "mad scientists" so to speak actually started coming up with some of these devices. If it was proven safe, wouldn't most of you cruise around on these things once in a while and not really tell anybody cuz they'd think you're whacko and creepy? Wouldn't you? Its not so out of the question that these are simply "joyriders".

Hi WonderWoman. There's a sinister element to a lot of these reports, and given your specific interest in (and memories of) flying humanoids, it's not surprising that you'd begin to feel afraid about the whole phenomenon. All I can say is, I've worked myself into a paranoid state over several different theories through the years, but to the best of my knowledge the world is still turning, and the things I once feared have not come to pass. I'm not suggesting that flying humanoids aren't real and/or a cause for concern. I'm just saying that no good will come from being obsessively frightened of them, so don't be. Ask yourself, "What would Wonder Woman do?" Seriously.

Peace out.

~ toe

Bannik said:
I'm just curious why EBBL's is your favorite, TVGeek. It's one of my favorites, too, just because of how ridiculously weird it is, though it does have a lot to compete with - the Black Stick Man thread in particular.

For whatever reason, I can see "heroes" perfectly in my
minds eye. I'm sure its all those years of comic collecting,
but the descriptions paint very ultra-realistic images to me.

Definitely a "good-weird!"

Back on topic: an old co-worker of mine told me a story
about his younger days in New York City... he was very
hesitant to tell me about the night he glanced up
and watched as a nude black woman glided up past
his window. Substances MAY have played a part in this...
I'm not sure. It clearly frightened him to speak of it!

TVgeek

TVgeek, that reminds me of a story of some Argentinian soldiers on night watch (this is in The Unexplained, for anyway who wants to check it out). They watched a naked, pure black woman with arms whose digits extended into bat wings fly past silently, glowing slightly green.

Extraterrestrial UFOs navigate with more than six degrees of freedom using extension to parallel universe
India daily Technology Team
Jul. 17, 2005

Normally any flying object from the earth can fly in the open space with maximum six degrees of freedom. There are three linear axis (x, y and z) and three more rotational degrees of freedom around those axis. Recent study of flight pattern of UFOs when modelled in a wind tunnel laboratory, revealed astonishing results. Computer models just cannot match the flight patterns, propagation and navigation with anything in the terrestrial world that is constrained with six degrees of freedom available in the physical universe.
When further analyzed, scientists found that these extraterrestrials somehow are using more than six degrees of freedom. Where are these extra degrees of freedom coming from? The laws of Statics and Dynamics (extension of Physics) stop there and are perplexed. The Extraterrestrial UFOs are using extra degrees of freedom from the spatial structures that extend into the parallel universes.
This has major implication. This means these UFOs can never be caught or damaged or even encountered unless they decide to do so. The reason is that at any point of time they can shift back into a different time dimension or a parallel universe of higher dimensions.
No wonders they can play hide and seek game and confuse the hell of us. Even if we break their stealth to catch a glimpse of them, we can really never see them. Their seventh and higher degrees of freedom allows them to shorten their flight pattern, create wormholes any time between physical and parallel universe and move into the deep space many light years away in a flick of a second.
Many UFO researchers believe that smaller UFOs are dispatched to the earth from large mother ships. Where are these mother ships – why we cannot see them with powerful telescopes? The answer is simple; these mother ships stay in the parallel universe.
The use of more than six degrees of freedom makes it very clear why UFOs can never be seen, encountered and photographed so easily without their explicit consent. The UFO stories now starts making sense. They can literally make themselves vanish in a flick of a second.
Copyright © 2004-2005, Indiadaily.com. All Rights Reserved.

James H said:
TVgeek, that reminds me of a story of some Argentinian soldiers on night watch (this is in The Unexplained, for anyway who wants to check it out). They watched a naked, pure black woman with arms whose digits extended into bat wings fly past silently, glowing slightly green.

I thought it was US soldiers in Vietnam.

But I haven't glanced at the Unexplained for a few years, so I may be wrong.

As far as floating entities go, THIS must be one of my faves, complete with multiple witnesses. Shame you don't hear about it much.

That's a fantastic case. And you're quite right, it was American soldiers in Vietnam who spotted the bat-woman gliding overhead. I think Mr H may be getting confused with the tale of the Argentinian soldier who saw a legless glowing torso floating towards him (some more cynical souls may claim that it was the soldier himself who was legless, but I wouldn't dream of being so prosaic!).

Wow -- it seems that none of the current
flying entities are unprecedented... the only
difference seems to be that some are being caught
on videotape now.

Explanations?
I tend to favor the "EBBL theory" of dimensional crossover.
Although that may be too simple. The flying beings behave
like UFO's, seem to effect people like ghosts and
disappear suddenly like out-of-place cryptids.

No one theory seems to fit (much like the rest of Forteana.)

Fascinating stuff!
TVgeek

Hi everyone. I have been purposedly away from the forums for a while, but I decided to come back after reading this particular thread. I am sorry to say that it has been proven that the Salvador Guerrero videos of flying humanoids are only baloons, shaped, according to ufological website "La nave de los locos" as Sponge Bob Sqaure Pants, Superman and Buzz Ligthyear (I am looking for that baloon in particular, my kid loves Buzz). I can't really comment on the Santa Monica and the new video by Mr. Roquet, just state the fact that there is no information in Spanish regarding a Mr. "Horacio Roquet" and flying humanoids. Same for the other videos taken in Mexico.

The idea is that the Mexican equivalent of Jeff Rense, Jaime Maussan, got pissed at Guerrero's attempts to fake videos and thus removed all information about them from his website and maybe got other internet publishers to do the same.

My opinion is that the "humanoids" are nothing but baloons. They don't move, save for spinning. I am almost tempted to buy a rubber doll, paint her black, fill her with hellium and let it loose in the air, just to see what happens.

Onix said:
I tried my best to stay away but I was perhaps too weak :D

Haha! No-one is strong enough to resist the lure of this place! 8)

Filthy le Dog said:
James H said:

I thought it was US soldiers in Vietnam.

As far as floating entities go, THIS must be one of my faves, complete with multiple witnesses. Shame you don't hear about it much.
According to JerryB there were female flying entity cases in both Spain (which may be what James was thinking of) and Vietnam. (See here.)

Great find, Filthy. Alien robots in a suburban setting. It was meant to be.

Onix - Welcome back. I posted something in reply to your Remedios Varo post in the Paintings of Horror and Mystery thread (Fortean Culture) just now.

Flying Humanoid over Los Angeles seen by Multiple Witnesses

a0GCatw.jpg

Apparently this figure was seen hovering over a Los Angeles park on August 9, 2015. By a most fortuitous coincidence it was filmed by members of a local UFO research group who happened to be watching the skies at the time and had brought plenty of video and camera equipment along with them:

Obviously that's some kind of balloon (although Metro would like us to believe it's the Antichrist.) Still, it would be interesting to learn the full story behind it.

Incidentally, I can't believe it's ten years since I last discussed flying humanoids. Who knows where the time goes, as Fairport Convention so poignantly put it?

It could be a Michelin Man balloon, yes.

Last edited:
Back