• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

For Sale: FT, UFO, Kindred Spirit, Spirit & Destiny Magazines

Stevie Ryan

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I have got Fortean Times magazines going all the way.back to the mid 90's, but have a lot of others too. I.e UFO magazine inc the last one, Kindred Spirit and Spirit and destiny. various others too. As you can imagin these all take up a bit of room and my wige is saying it is time to do something with them. Does any one know where is the best place to sell them and/or is any one interested, can they let me know. Thanks Steve

I have got Fortean Times magazines going all the way.back to the mid 90's, but have a lot of others too. I.e UFO magazine inc the last one, Kindred Spirit and Spirit and destiny. various others too. As you can imagin these all take up a bit of room and my wige is saying it is time to do something with them. Does any one know where is the best place to sell them and/or is any one interested, can they let me know. Thanks Steve

Knowing your rough location might be of assistance to anyone that might re-home them Stevie.

Back