• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Foresight Dreams

Just to put a record of this down somewhere...

I don't believe I dream of future events; I actually rarely remember my dreams, so even if I did they'd be of little use.

However during the night last night I had two dreams (with a brief period of wakefulness in between) which both involved a well known British MP (let's call him BJ) being struck by a car. Neither accident was serious, and he walked away from both events. The car involved was a grey/silver Ford.

It's odd as, like I said above, I don't normally remember my dreams but these remain clear to me. I don't believe these are premonitions, but it would be interesting if they did come to pass, and if I didn't put down a record of them somewhere (i.e. here) i'd feel even more foolish than I currently do posting this.

However during the night last night I had two dreams (with a brief period of wakefulness in between) which both involved a well known British MP (let's call him BJ) being struck by a car. Neither accident was serious, and he walked away from both events. The car involved was a grey/silver Ford.
Nothing silly about reporting that

My own experience of dream precognition suggests is rarely literal. Perhaps yours is symbolic...him walking away unharmed from a strong blow may be a political insight/foresight. Or maybe the emphasis on the make and colour of the car will relate by association to something other than an actual vehicle.

Back