Forgotten Ghosthunting Equipment Sparks Bomb Fear

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
A team of ghost hunters caused concern at a museum in King's Lynn after leaving an electronic device in the premises overnight.

Staff at True's Yard Museum found the object in one of its fisherfolk cottages in North Street, on Sunday, September 12, during a Heritage Open Day.

The box containing the device, which played music, was collected on Wednesday afternoon by the ghost hunting team.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/ghost-hunters-spark-concern-kings-lynn-museum-8327472

Nosmo King

I'm not a cat
Reaction score

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score

Spudrick68

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
My personal favourite was from about 1999 or 2000. I organised an overnight investigation at The Winter Gardens in Morecambe. I didn't have a motion sensor so we set up my Scooby Doo room guard in one of the Royal Boxes.

At one point someone's torch triggered the motion sensor. At which point Scooby Doo said 'get out of here, its haunted,"

ChasFink

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Reminds me of the "bomb scare" some years ago caused by an illuminated magnetic sign made up of colored LEDs in the shape of a character from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It was left on a bridge as a viral ad for the feature film based on the TV cartoon. As we all know, mad bombers love to make their devices obvious with bright lights, and if it can depict a cartoon character, all the better.

Austin Popper

Emperor of Antarctica
Reaction score
Colorado, where the gold is still elusive
Reminds me of the "bomb scare" some years ago caused by an illuminated magnetic sign made up of colored LEDs in the shape of a character from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It was left on a bridge as a viral ad for the feature film based on the TV cartoon. As we all know, mad bombers love to make their devices obvious with bright lights, and if it can depict a cartoon character, all the better.
Heh! I had forgotten about that one. Didn't it shut down a busy commuter line or something, along with all the other drama?