Fortean Headlines

Sillyhuron

Devoted Cultist
Wouldn't you just wake up, grab that thing by the handle (or rear) & pull it out?

All it would do is make you mad. And you don't want to make vampires mad.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Last edited:

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
I'm not sure if this is funny or not...

'I was accused of holding a satanic-themed party for my one-year-old baby'​

When Janeth shared a TikTok video of her daughter’s dress for her 1st birthday party – she didn’t expect to have to defend herself.
Little Lilith can be seen wearing a cute black dress at the outdoor party decorated with black and pink décor, including a piñata resembling Baphomet, a goat-headed deity used in occult rituals.

Janeth shared photos of her daughter in the now-viral TikTok video, which has racked up more than 2.3 million views so far, with the caption, “Rumours say I had the best outfit for my first birthday".

She then goes on to flash a slideshow of pictures from the controversial celebration with Adele’s hit song “Rumours” blaring on the soundtrack.

The snaps and footage show Lilith posing by what appears to be a satanic star used for sacrifices, digging into a cake topped with a pentagram made of icing and breaking into the Baphomet piñata.
https://www.kidspot.com.au/news/i-w...y/news-story/a15a6160e9fa2588bc0f60167b0e0b9a

brownmane

off kilter

brownmane

off kilter
I wonder if she was partly considered a Vampire because of her larger front tooth?
Ooh maybe they'll think that of my skeleton one day. I have two peg teeth (incisors) and then the two canine teeth were always slightly longer than the teeth next to them. Over the years they (canine) are not as pointed due to wear, but I used to regularly bite my lip with them.

brownmane

off kilter

Sid

Justified & Ancient
So has she got Canadian residency? There is no such animal as "British Columbian wolf". You'd think that she'd at least research her adopted heritage:rofl:
I guess you are saying that there is no such Wolf as a 'British Columbian Wolf' - but there are wolves within B'Columbia "yes?" (According to a quick online search)

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
... There is no such animal as "British Columbian wolf". ...

Actually, there is ...
The British Columbia wolf (Canis lupus columbianus) is a subspecies of gray wolf which lives in a narrow region that includes those parts of the mainland coast and near-shore islands that are covered with temperate rainforest, which extends from Vancouver Island, British Columbia, to the Alexander Archipelago in south-east Alaska. This area is bounded by the Coast Mountains.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia_wolf

Lord Lucan

Justified & Ancient
A quid says "Chinese traditional medicine".

I was helping my stalking mentor gralloch some deer at a larder, and I saw him throwing stag knobs into a separate bucket. I asked, and that was his answer.

maximus otter

I've been in restaurants where deer penis soup (often called deer tendon/deer whip soup) is served. Never donkey though. However, it makes sense as 'Donkey Dick' is a nickname most blokes would be happy to be called.

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
I've been in restaurants where deer penis soup (often called deer tendon/deer whip soup) is served. Never donkey though. However, it makes sense as 'Donkey Dick' is a nickname most blokes would be happy to be called.

“Do you serve deer penis soup?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Well, wash your hands and bring me a bacon sarnie.”

maximus otter

Earthly oddity

Ephemeral Spectre
Ooh maybe they'll think that of my skeleton one day. I have two peg teeth (incisors) and then the two canine teeth were always slightly longer than the teeth next to them. Over the years they (canine) are not as pointed due to wear, but I used to regularly bite my lip with them.
My dentist filed my pointed canines down. Years later I was a goth/vampire fan, and thought I should have left them as they were, so I looked vampiric...

Bad Bungle

Tutti but not Frutti.
I was helping my stalking mentor gralloch some deer at a larder, and I saw him throwing stag knobs into a separate bucket.

maximus otter
I had to look up "gralloch" (greallach) and shall endeavour to drop the word into casual conversation. Would you know if there's a Scottish Gaelic word equivalent to "stag knobs" ?

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
I had to look up "gralloch" (greallach) and shall endeavour to drop the word into casual conversation. Would you know if there's a Scottish Gaelic word equivalent to "stag knobs" ?

Sorry, my todger-related Gaelic is minimal.

Stag penis in Gaelic would be “penis damh”.

maximus otter

Ronnie Jersey

Justified & Ancient
In case anyone is interested, here is a sample Fate Magazine, the current Issue #735, free to read: (Devil's Footprints, Time Travel, Crystal Skulls)

file:///C:/Users/losti/Downloads/FATE%20735%20E%20edition.pdf

(You'll have to copy and paste into another browser to view, it was sent to me by Fate Magazine)

Ronnie Jersey

Justified & Ancient
But she doesn't have a large front tooth. A front tooth has fallen out and been placed on top of the jaw.
I thought the woman had a crooked front tooth, as Ali Macgraw:

1662837899511.png

gordonrutter

Within reason
Staff member
In case anyone is interested, here is a sample Fate Magazine, the current Issue #735, free to read: (Devil's Footprints, Time Travel, Crystal Skulls)

file:///C:/Users/losti/Downloads/FATE%20735%20E%20edition.pdf

(You'll have to copy and paste into another browser to view, it was sent to me by Fate Magazine)
That link is to the copy you have downloaded onto your computer.

Trevp666

It was like that when I got here.........honest!!!
Welwyn Garden City (but oddly, not an actual city)
Perhaps this is just @Trevp666 's way of inviting us all around to see his etchings?
No it was Ronnie Jersey that posted the original remark about 'Fate magazine', I was merely trying to be helpful.
And I don't have any etchings. Or brass rubbings.
But you can come and have a look at my curiosities any time you like.