Fortean Headlines

Bad Bungle

Dingo took my tray bake.
You have to share a place with a stranger, you should be able to stipulate whatever terms you like
Sure, it's only polite to let them know what sort of nutter they had a lucky escape from. I'm agreeing with you Shady, but discrimination based on something as arbitrary as Star Signs I'm sure is a something bad ending in "ist". My friend on Facebook posted that she wouldn't date anyone with the same Star Sign as her Ex (and most of her female friends agreed with her).
I then realised that I knew six Aquarian females at Work (University Techs) but I don't know any other Aquarian male - there should be different horoscopes for male and females, we're not the same at all.

Trevp666

Ephemeral Spectre
I recommend the episode of 'The Orville'...."All the world is a birthday cake" (Season 2 Episode 5).
The Orville detects a signal from Regor 2, a planet searching for other intelligent life in the universe, and initiates first contact. The Regorians welcome Ed, Kelly, Claire, Bortus, and new Xeleyan security chief, Talla Keyali. However, when it is learned that both Kelly and Bortus have birthdays in a few days, the Regorians denounce them as "Giliacs," people who are predisposed to violence. They are immediately sent to a Giliac internment camp. Kelly assists a Giliac give birth to a non-Giliac infant that is later removed from the camp. Claire deduces that Regorian culture is based around astrology; Giliac is an astrological sign and all born under it are considered violent criminals. Talla correctly hypothesizes the origin of the Giliac stigma: a star in the Giliac constellation collapsed into a black holemillennia earlier and the star's disappearance was interpreted as a bad omen. John deploys a solar reflector that appears as the star when viewed from the planet. With the star's apparent resurgence, Giliacs are no longer considered inherently dangerous, and Kelly and Bortus are released before their scheduled execution.

Shady

Mary Queen of Scots...temping as DEATHS Kitty
There then ^ solves the problem maybe

It is a daft thing, i dont believe in horoscopes, I am a Virgo, and you should see the state of my place sometimes lol

Trevp666

Ephemeral Spectre
As if the placement of planets and other heavenly bodies etc could possibly have even the slightest bearing on ones daily life, what a load of nonsense. I mean, it's about as scientific as chiromancy, feng-shui, crystal healing and homeopathy !
But then that's us Taureans, naturally cynical.......

kamalktk

Justified & Ancient

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar

Draheste

Devoted Cultist
Granny who told grandkids about feeding corpses to pigs arrested after third husband’s scalp is found
https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/01/gran...article.desktop.share.top.twitter?ito=cbshare
I heard from members of my family who were living in rural South West France, about someone feeding a baby to a pig they had in a pigsty in their small farm. The woman who had the baby, according to our sources, was a bit dissolute and mentally ill. She went to prison. Gruesome to the extreme, methink!

Bigphoot2

Not sprouts! I hate sprouts.
Owners of biblical Noah's ark replica sue over rain damage to property

ANDREW WOLFSON | LOUISVILLE COURIER JOURNAL | 16 hours ago

The Ark Encounter confirms beliefs to some in Williamstown as others protest the message and tax use of the $100 million dollar wooden edifice.
MATT STONE, THE CJ
The owner of the life-size replica of Noah’s Ark in Northern Kentucky has sued its insurers for refusing to cover rain damage.

Ark Encounter, which unveiled the 510-foot-long model in 2016, says that heavy rains in 2017 and 2018 caused a landslide on its access road, and its five insurance carriers refused to cover nearly $1 million in damages.
In a 77-page lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court, Ark Encounter asks for compensatory and punitive damages.
The ark itself was not damaged and the road has been rebuilt, according to the suit.

etc
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/122341...UcqQZkbL7Zh4hc_zAd5T8J1vll1in_Ti2uYmgneJNaoXg