Fortean Headlines

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Reaction score
More of a news story than just a headline, Lord Buckethead has rebranded as Count Binface.

Lord Buckethead lost his head due to a copyright claim by the owners of Gremloids. He is now back, as County Binface. However Lord Buckethead has also resurfaced, now with the blessing of the owners of Gremloids. They are now running against each other in the coming election.

https://news.yahoo.com/count-binface-former-lord-buckethead-195923283.html
-----------------------------
Responding to the unlikely re-incarnation of his former identity – whom he will now stand against, Count Binface said: “I look forward to both the hustings and to challenging the new ‘Lord Buckethead’ to take part in a receptacle-to-receptacle debate.”

uair01

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
Veteran Saves Child from Dog Attack by Hitting It with Yard Decoration

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
Reaction score
How Did Johnny Depp Find Himself in a Financial Crisis?
For years, Depp has topped the box office as one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors, yet somehow he’s facing a financial hole. The actor is charging his former business managers, Joel and Robert Mandel, with fraud, while their counterclaim cites his manic spending: the private islands, French château, 156-foot yacht, and much, much more.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/07/johnny-depp-financial-crisis-money
maximus otter

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
How Did Johnny Depp Find Himself in a Financial Crisis?
For years, Depp has topped the box office as one of Hollywood’s highest-paid actors, yet somehow he’s facing a financial hole. The actor is charging his former business managers, Joel and Robert Mandel, with fraud, while their counterclaim cites his manic spending: the private islands, French château, 156-foot yacht, and much, much more.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/07/johnny-depp-financial-crisis-money
maximus otter

It's his money I suppose and 'he can't take it with him'/'a fool and his money is soon parted' .. maybe this was why he did that role in the God awful Yoga Hosers ? .. with his daughter .. this was painful to watch ..

Yithian

Parish Watch
Staff member
Reaction score
It's his money I suppose and 'he can't take it with him'/'a fool and his money is soon parted' .. maybe this was why he did that role in the God awful Yoga Hosers ? .. with his daughter .. this was painful to watch ..

He's on tour with the Hollywood Vampires at the moment.

Alice Cooper, Joe Perry & Johnny Depp.

His project is still mad--do you think they might call it 'Sniff the Glove'?

Mythopoeika

I am a meat popsicle
Reaction score
Inside a starship, watching puny humans from afar
He's on tour with the Hollywood Vampires at the moment.

Alice Cooper, Joe Perry & Johnny Depp.

His project is still mad--do you think they might call it 'Sniff the Glove'?
There's already music for that.

IbisNibs

Exotic animal, sort of . . .
Reaction score
Forty homes sounds like a modest amount of territory to evacuate in those circumstances—think of how big Hiroshima was in 1945. I suppose I'm missing something again . . .

Boy, I'm glad I'm not a bureaucrat in charge of public safety! You never know what wacko things people are going to get up to in their spare time.

kamalktk

Antediluvian
Reaction score
A Musical Puppet Show Blames Michael Jackson’s Alleged Sex Abuse on a Glove-Shaped Alien

https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/michael-jackson-glove-musical/

"A new play opening in L.A. next month is raising eyebrows. For the Love of a Glove: An Unauthorized Musical Fable About the Life of Michael Jackson, As Told By His Glove, the verbose full title of the show, poses a question that, heretofore, you had probably never asked yourself: What if Michael Jackson wasn’t a disturbed person who, allegedly, committed horrible acts of sexual abuse on multiple children, but, instead, was an innocent human under the control of a gang of space aliens that take the form of sparkly gloves and feed on virgin blood? Naturally, it is a musical. "

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Reaction score
True to life, then.