• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Headlines

In the north end of Toronto there is a bus and train station called Old Cummer. Perhaps whoever designed that map had it in mind. :p

CB7vthYW0AAML3I.png:large

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/...-children-screaming-116704.html#ixzz3WYonRWJm

Well she was 'badged' you can see it in the photo and i doubt the captain would have started the engines when people are boarding, so i dont see any harm done. I personally wouldnt have reported her, but hey, thats just my opinion ;) And i know she should be working, who hasnt messed about when they should be working?

There not having much luck in Cumbria are they. Suspicious death in a hotel, a motorcross accident and a stranded paraglider. Not to mention that poor ice-cream seller and what about those forcasted gale-force winds. I stick to Skegness for my holidays thank you very much!

Cumbria, where the sun shines through the rain.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it with Chinese people and really old, smelly food? :eek:o_O:confused:
I've seen a few programmes about Australian customs officials, and they are always stopping Chinese people who have past-its-prime food in their luggage. It's almost as though they haven't heard of botulism.

What is it with Chinese people and really old, smelly food? :eek:o_O:confused:
I've seen a few programmes about Australian customs officials, and they are always stopping Chinese people who have past-its-prime food in their luggage. It's almost as though they haven't heard of botulism.

Ive seen that too. I think they are making a statement along the lines of - Were not eating that foreign muck. We will stick with what we like and trust.

Back