• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Headlines

Min Banister, I see in the one pic with the placard "save us", that people are even stockpiling their real metal spoons and only using the plastic!

There's more...
uriteresa.jpg

Well apparently it was our friend Uri who burst the water pipes in the House of Commons yesterday. did it by telepathy apparently cos we all 'deserve it' ... so there we are then, that's us told mock we might!! ;) ;) ;)

Tried to post a link to the the Standard but it's getting late and I couldn't figure it out!

Sollywos x

Last edited:
What on Earth would you do with one? They're enormous, fast and vicious and their bite won't kill you (probably) but the bacteria living in their mouths will guarantee a long and painful death death (or amputation).

I'd let them loose at a farmers convention.

Funny how there's no sign of mild-mannered Swifty when he's around...
Superman 'helps police arrest a bad guy' in Norwich
PUBLISHED: 15:24 17 April 2019 | UPDATED: 15:47 17 April 2019

police-arrest-man-asb-near-castle-mall-norwich-1-6002327

A man dressed as Superman watched as police arrested a man near Castle Mall in Norwich. Picture: Pete Butler
A cape-wearing superhero bore witness to an arrest in central Norwich on Wednesday.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/police-arrest-man-asb-near-castle-mall-norwich-1-6002327

Not a headline but still weird … how did that car get there?

Reminds me of a police car crash near my Workplace in 2008 (both Officers OK but a bit embarrassed)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...control-car-crashing-university-basement.html

'A small crowd gathered to watch the wreckage being hoisted from the basement, while part of the square was cordoned off as police carried out an investigation into the collision. One onlooker said he got a curt reply when he asked if the driver had been breathalysed'.

Brunswick Square Car.jpg

Back