• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Headlines

I wonder if she was partly considered a Vampire because of her larger front tooth?
Ooh maybe they'll think that of my skeleton one day. I have two peg teeth (incisors) and then the two canine teeth were always slightly longer than the teeth next to them. Over the years they (canine) are not as pointed due to wear, but I used to regularly bite my lip with them.

So has she got Canadian residency? There is no such animal as "British Columbian wolf". You'd think that she'd at least research her adopted heritage:rofl:
I guess you are saying that there is no such Wolf as a 'British Columbian Wolf' - but there are wolves within B'Columbia "yes?" (According to a quick online search)

... There is no such animal as "British Columbian wolf". ...

Actually, there is ...
The British Columbia wolf (Canis lupus columbianus) is a subspecies of gray wolf which lives in a narrow region that includes those parts of the mainland coast and near-shore islands that are covered with temperate rainforest, which extends from Vancouver Island, British Columbia, to the Alexander Archipelago in south-east Alaska. This area is bounded by the Coast Mountains.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Columbia_wolf

A quid says "Chinese traditional medicine".

I was helping my stalking mentor gralloch some deer at a larder, and I saw him throwing stag knobs into a separate bucket. I asked, and that was his answer.

maximus otter

I've been in restaurants where deer penis soup (often called deer tendon/deer whip soup) is served. Never donkey though. However, it makes sense as 'Donkey Dick' is a nickname most blokes would be happy to be called.

I've been in restaurants where deer penis soup (often called deer tendon/deer whip soup) is served. Never donkey though. However, it makes sense as 'Donkey Dick' is a nickname most blokes would be happy to be called.

“Do you serve deer penis soup?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Well, wash your hands and bring me a bacon sarnie.”

maximus otter

Ooh maybe they'll think that of my skeleton one day. I have two peg teeth (incisors) and then the two canine teeth were always slightly longer than the teeth next to them. Over the years they (canine) are not as pointed due to wear, but I used to regularly bite my lip with them.
My dentist filed my pointed canines down. Years later I was a goth/vampire fan, and thought I should have left them as they were, so I looked vampiric...

I was helping my stalking mentor gralloch some deer at a larder, and I saw him throwing stag knobs into a separate bucket.

maximus otter
I had to look up "gralloch" (greallach) and shall endeavour to drop the word into casual conversation. Would you know if there's a Scottish Gaelic word equivalent to "stag knobs" ?

I had to look up "gralloch" (greallach) and shall endeavour to drop the word into casual conversation. Would you know if there's a Scottish Gaelic word equivalent to "stag knobs" ?

Sorry, my todger-related Gaelic is minimal.

Stag penis in Gaelic would be “penis damh”.

maximus otter

In case anyone is interested, here is a sample Fate Magazine, the current Issue #735, free to read: (Devil's Footprints, Time Travel, Crystal Skulls)

file:///C:/Users/losti/Downloads/FATE%20735%20E%20edition.pdf

(You'll have to copy and paste into another browser to view, it was sent to me by Fate Magazine)

But she doesn't have a large front tooth. A front tooth has fallen out and been placed on top of the jaw.
I thought the woman had a crooked front tooth, as Ali Macgraw:

1662837899511.png

In case anyone is interested, here is a sample Fate Magazine, the current Issue #735, free to read: (Devil's Footprints, Time Travel, Crystal Skulls)

file:///C:/Users/losti/Downloads/FATE%20735%20E%20edition.pdf

(You'll have to copy and paste into another browser to view, it was sent to me by Fate Magazine)
That link is to the copy you have downloaded onto your computer.

Perhaps this is just @Trevp666 's way of inviting us all around to see his etchings?
No it was Ronnie Jersey that posted the original remark about 'Fate magazine', I was merely trying to be helpful.
And I don't have any etchings. Or brass rubbings.
But you can come and have a look at my curiosities any time you like.

Back