• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean T-shirts

Comfortably Numb

Antediluvian
A crossover from the, Humour and Jokes' thread.

Are these, 'legit'?

Last one is an absolute belter... :oldm:

Screenshot_20191128_151659_compress6.jpg

Screenshot_20191128_151357_compress95.jpg

Screenshot_20191128_151317_compress20.jpg

They all look like someone took a photo of a plain t-shirt and added the graphics to the photo.

They all look like someone took a photo of a plain t-shirt and added the graphics to the photo.
That’s exactly what they are. Most of these are print on demand and they upload an image to the appropriate site and when you buy it it is printed on a t shirt and sent to you. It’s possible to have your own custom t shirts made this way so for example I have shirts with some of my book covers and there is an Edinburgh Fortean Society shirt as well!

I fancy the weird world of Charles Fort, but its kinda short, and the ghost books as well will probably make those a Christmas present for myself :D Thank you
The Weird world of Charles Fort is an ebook, part of a series introducing ideas. Personally I think it’s overpriced. I’m pretty sure I have copies of Paranormal Edinburgh and Paranormal Newcastle on hand if you want autographed ones! Just send me a PM. I don’t know what the situation is with Ghosts Caught on Film as the company went bust. I have copies of How the Mushroom Got It’s Spots and The Death and Life of the Great Lafayette is out of print.
And probably over Christmas I’ll be putting the Edinburgh Fortean Society on a t shirt printing site so people can buy those as well.

I'll buy another two, autographed please, at the dinner event.

In the white ink/black tee style? Excellent!
Ok, will bring them along. One of the beauties of most of the t shirt printing sites is you can modify things so yes but you can change the colour and style of shirt as well. This is the image we are talking about, a bit different to the version I own so I’ll be getting one of these as well.
97236F8D-2155-4A8E-B0AA-83A6EB4F4393.jpeg

Back