• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Times January 2017 Wanted

Richyboyo

Junior Acolyte
Hi y`all

Please can anyone let me know if they have Jan 2017 Fortean Times for sale as I can`t find it for sale anywhere on the Net.

Probably got it. i'll dig around.

I've just Googled it to remind myself of the cover and, although I know I had it as the cover art is familiar, I don't recall reading most of the articles listed. So I might, just possibly have the copy still under my bed along with everything else I've not read yet.
If I do, you can have it.

Thanks I have no money til June 5th to buy it tho`

You can have it for nothing if I've got it. Remind me to check under my bed (seriously, I'm not taking the piss).

Seriously? That`s very kind of you.My address is 112 High St,Macclesfield, SK11 7QQ.Can I send you something in return,like a free copy of my own mainly cryptozoology magazine? Or a photocopy of something you might be interested in as I have a large collection of books,etc on cryptozoology and Forteana.If so you can send me your address to [email protected]
THANKS again XEPER.

Seriously? That`s very kind of you.My address is 112 High St,Macclesfield, SK11 7QQ.Can I send you something in return,like a free copy of my own mainly cryptozoology magazine? Or a photocopy of something you might be interested in as I have a large collection of books,etc on cryptozoology and Forteana.If so you can send me your address to [email protected]
THANKS again XEPER.
I'm really sorry I got your hopes up mate - I don't have it. Pulled out my big pile of FTs I've not got around to finishing, about a dozen going as far back as May 2016, but that one isn't there. I must have recycled it. Sorry!

Ah well never mind,thanks for looking. If you are ever down near Manchester Airport there is a bookshop near by called Sharston Books, they have a huge paperback book collection on esoteric subjects and a few old Fortean Times.

Back