• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Fortean Times: New Ownership

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I've just received the following message via IMS (International Media Service - the company that handles overseas distribution in North America).

We wanted to let you know that your favourite magazine has moved to a new home.

Diamond Publishing Limited is the proud new owner of Fortean Times magazine, home of the world’s strangest phenomena. You may know Diamond Publishing as the publishers of other great magazines including Record Collector and Best of British. Please be assured this won’t change any of the great content and service you enjoy, as you will continue receiving your copies from us. We hope you are looking forward to the mysterious adventures we have in store this year.

If you have any questions about this change, please do not hesitate to call customer services on +44 (0) 20 8752 8195 or email [email protected], we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your continued interest and support.

Yours sincerely,
David Saunders

Commercial Managing Director – Diamond Publishing

Here's the contact, privacy, and affiliation info included on the notice I received ...

Contact us for any questions or feedback:

Fortean Times Magazine
Tel: +44 (0)20 8752 8195
Email: [email protected]

Fortean Times is published by Diamond Publishing Ltd, a division of Metropolis International Group Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Registration number 2916515. Registered office at 7th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, TW8 9AG, United Kingdom.

Data Protection
Fortean Times is a division of the Metropolis Group. Metropolis Group respects the privacy of every person for whom we have personal data. We comply with data protection legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation which regulates the processing of data and ensures that your data is processed fairly and lawfully, is kept secure and only that data necessary for any processing is kept. You can see our privacy policy at www.metropolis.co.uk/privacy.

Copyright © 2022 Fortean Times, a division of Metropolis International Group Ltd., 7th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, London, TW8 9AG. Registered in England and Wales (company number 2916515).

Interesting - I've been a Record Collector subscriber for years and have always had great service from Diamond.

Although they are the only magazine I subscribe to (and I subscribe to a lot) where you have to pay the annual sub in one go. No six-monthly DDs.

Diamond Publishing?????....Nope, sorry never heard of them. :dunno:

hilarious, I‘m a US subscriber and found out the day i joined here cuz this was the only web link i could find about the sale - they musta sent that email via telegram

Back