• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Forum Functions & Functionality: Technical Problems & Known Issues

I can see that but it's not the one I liked, which was just an animated face.

In that case I don't know what you're referring to ... :dunno:

In that case I don't know what you're referring to ... :dunno:

Surely I can't be the only poster to have used it? It was like this :D but the jaw moved up and down to suggest a guffaw, RIGHT up my street. As when you've made yourself laugh with a vulgar idea.

Surely I can't be the only poster to have used it? It was like this :D but the jaw moved up and down to suggest a guffaw, RIGHT up my street. As when you've made yourself laugh with a vulgar idea.

How long ago was it that you recall having last seen it? None of the smilies in use at the old FTMB were automatically carried over during the 2018 exodus. We had to rebuild the smiley / emoji inventory from scratch.

If you can find and direct us to the one you want (or an acceptable substitute) we can look into incorporating it here.

How long ago was it that you recall having last seen it? None of the smilies in use at the old FTMB were automatically carried over during the 2018 exodus. We had to rebuild the smiley / emoji inventory from scratch.

If you can find and direct us to the one you want (or an acceptable substitute) we can look into incorporating it here.
How kind, thank you!

I have looked for it with no success.

How kind, thank you!

I have looked for it with no success.

This?
animated-smileys-laughing-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.t1Cj35LU5F.gif

This?
animated-smileys-laughing-007.gif.pagespeed.ce.Eo3j1dSpPP.gif

https://www.animated-smileys.com/animated-smileys-laughing/

... The first is pretty close, thank you! It's less a reaction and more a mood. Like a wink. I used it like punctuation.

Does that mean the first one would satisfy you if it's added to the forum smiley inventory?

Can I ask that those who receive a warning be informed through their inbox instead of stumbling across it in the Nailed to a Tree thread? You sneaky bastards.

OK then, having been served so well over the chuckle smiley :chuckle: I'm going to ask for another.

How about an admiration/gratitude smiley?

I often want to praise someone's wit with a smiley. The best I can find is a 'hat off' one which isn't really suitable. It looks more like an acknowledgement of applause.
There are clapping/Bravo! smileys aplenty. That would be nice.

We have multiple smilies that can be taken as expressing approval, such as:

:badge: :bthumbup: :twothumbs: :clap: :bdown: :oldm:

I'm not sure what it is you're looking for that's significantly distinct ...

FB links don't display for me, for example Lord Lucan's recent post here:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/the-good-stuff-online-thread.40345/post-2007479

When I opened the forum at that post, I could see a text link that was FB for a split second within the body of the message for a split second then it disappeared. I have to quote/hit "reply" to see the links. Anyone else having this issue?

I see the link on the first try, but it doesn't do anything.

Farcebook links aren't guaranteed to work when quoted on other platforms / sites.

I see the link on the first try, but it doesn't do anything.

Farcebook links aren't guaranteed to work when quoted on other platforms / sites.
FB likes you to sign in so it can track you. Money, money:bdown:

Back