• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Franks Box

jubecrew

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Has anyone around here heard of a Franks Box?

I was listening to Coast to Coast last night and they were discussing Frank's box owners reporting some interesting findings. The findings in many different peoples experiences, has been reporting of a big happening on August the 15th. Todays date, but what has been mentioned through these Frank's Box's is something more regarding an asteroid or land mass landing in the Atlantic ocean.

I found that it was quite interesting to hear over the phone, but curious if anyone out there around here owns one of these boxes, uses it often and confirm how messed up they are!

Apparently there is quite alot of sessions where the user of the box ends up being flamed and cussed out by the voices coming out of the box.

I purpose this, with nothing to back me up, that people when having a negative moment often times really stress very hard through their mind and body and eventually this dissipates and disappears depending on the person obviously, some it never ends. However I think that for every energy you create and release, it doesn't just disappear into thin air, rather it floats around going and effecting other peoples. I purpose that the Franks Box is not only picking up things from other dimensions as has been theorized, but also that it picks up our subconscious thoughts that we create and release through our everyday circumstances. Just a thought and nothing more, my wife also looked at me with some concern as I said this but what are you going to do :lol:

Who is Frank? Who are the boxes named after?

It sounds like a development of the Electronic Voice Phenomenon, however, given the description of the device, I don't know how he's ruling out the possibility that the voices aren't distortions and snatches of actual radio stations on,which the listeners are imposing their own interpretation, rather than anything from beyond...

Found some examples on You Tube...just sounds like static and snatches of radio stations to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ZMMoTQ ... re=channel

I certainly do not dispute your statement friend :D

Through this episode and broadcast of coast to coast there were a few enthusiasts on the radio who were being asked some questions and went into more detail regarding some of their experiences with the box, including but not limited to, being personally addressed by the speaker through the box ( them saying the persons name who's controlling the device ) and I've never once heard a radio broadcast where the person swears many rude things lol

I have not once listened to an actual session and do not know how anyone would wish to sit through any white noise experience, however I was just curious if anyone here had one in use and what their results and findings have been, especially regarding to an event to take place on August 15th :D

Back