• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.
Certainly more elaborate than your average exam cheating scam.

Interpol has issued an alert for a woman behind an elaborate exam-cheating scam in Singapore which involved phones and headphones taped to students.

Poh Yuan Nie, 57, fronted the racket together with three accomplices, who have all been jailed. Poh, the former principal of a local tuition centre, had been due to begin a four-year sentence last September, but failed to surrender herself.
She is thought to have fled Singapore.

Police in the city-state issued an arrest warrant for Poh, also known as Pony, last November. They applied for the Interpol "red notice" the following month and have appealed for information on her whereabouts. A red notice is a request to law enforcement agencies worldwide to locate and arrest a person pending extradition or similar legal action.

The scam took place across several days in October 2016, during sittings for three tertiary entrance exams. According to local media, Poh's Zeus Education Centre was engaged to provide tuition to six students - aged 17 to 20 - to help them pass their exams and enter local vocational colleges known as polytechnics. Poh was paid S$8,000 (£4,900; $6,100) per student, as well as S$1,000 in admission fees - but the money was to be fully refunded if they did not pass.

The students - all Chinese nationals - sat for the papers at different venues while wearing skin-coloured in-ear headphones. Mobile phones and Bluetooth devices were taped to their bodies by Poh and her accomplices, and carefully concealed under their clothes.

Poh's ex-girlfriend Tan Jia Yan, then aged 30, also sat for the papers as a private candidate. She did so with a camera phone attached to her chest via sticky tape, and hidden beneath her clothes.

Using FaceTime, Tan broadcast a livestream of the papers to Poh, her niece Fiona Poh and an employee Feng Riwen, who were waiting at the tuition centre. ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-64421729

Chef who tried to sue for £2,200,000 exposed by family kayak picture

chef who claimed he was in ‘unbearable pain’ following a work accident has had his £2.2million compensation claim dismissed after he was pictured kayaking with his children on Facebook.

Ferenc Sumegi, based at Heathrow Airport, said he was barely able to walk after straining his back lifting a fish tray.

The 49-year-old claimed he had to use a stick or crutches to walk and was forced to spend up to 18 hours a day lying down.

But he is now facing a £75,000 legal bill after the case was thrown out when photos were spotted on the social media site.
Sumegi was also seen fishing, paddle boarding, carrying his children on his shoulders and ‘vigorously’ throwing a stick for a dog.

Video surveillance also showed him walking unaided, filling up his car with petrol and shopping without ‘any discernible difficulty’.

A judge at Oxford Crown Court said his claim was “fundamentally dishonest’ in November last year – a ruling now upheld by the High Court.
1675129374044.png

Murderous conmen.

Two men have been given life sentences for strangling a businesswoman after a £4.6m plan to "plunder" her property went wrong.

Louise Kam, 71, disappeared in July 2021 and was later found dumped in a rubbish bin. Kusai Al-Jundi, 25, of Harrow, London, and Romanian national Mohamed El-Abboud, 28, were convicted of murder on 19 January. Both were sentenced to life with a minimum term of 35 years.

The plan was "hatched" by Al-Jundi who worked as a chef at a restaurant in Willesden, north-west London. He had spent months befriending Ms Kam, from Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, and trying to deceive her into giving him control of two properties she owned in Willesden and East Barnet. He also wanted her to sign over control of her finances to him.

Judge Mark Lucraft said Al-Jundi had told Ms Kam "lie after lie" in a "cynical deception" to defraud her.

The second defendant, El-Abboud, who worked as a delivery driver at the same restaurant, moved into one of her houses at Gallants Farm Road, East Barnet, and began to treat her property as his own, the court heard.

Ms Kam believed she had been offered millions of pounds for the properties by Al-Jundi and that she could use the money to pay off a mortgage and purchase a property for her children.

Judge Lucraft said El-Abboud had posted videos on social media in which he had mocked the wealth of Ms Kam.

After the pair were found guilty in January, Det Ch Insp Brian Howie, of the Met Police, said it was a "despicable, callous crime" driven by greed.

The judge told the court how Al-Jundi had been described as a "Walter Mitty" character who falsely claimed to be a "person of means" with the backing of a multi-millionaire girlfriend when he set about tricking Ms Kam out of her property. ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-64484505

She won't be doing any traveling for a while.

A travel agent who pretended to family and customers that she had cancer as part of a £2.6 million (€2.9 million) con has been jailed for nine years in England.

Married mother-of-two Lyne Barlow, 39, formerly of Stanley, County Durham, sold holidays around the world for too-good-to-be-true prices, conning more than 1,400 victims before her business crashed in September 2020.

She even stole £520,000 from her own mother, Susan Colman – following the death of her father in 2015 – after stealing her financial identity, raiding her bank account and covering her tracks by diverting her 64-year-old mother’s mail.

And to deflect blame when customers complained, she pretended to have cancer, convincing even her closest relatives.

Remarkably, Barlow took steps to make them believe her, attending fake hospital appointments and even leaving hair on the bed to make it look as though it was falling out.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/t...-customers-she-had-cancer-jailed-1428247.html

We were watching a BBC TV series about people, often but not always women, who are taken in by online 'romance scams'.
You'd think anyone who can access, say, Facebook would be aware of the dangers of being speed-wooed by strangers.
No, they're still falling for it and getting fleeced.

I get friend requests from the same sort of crew. Easily dealt with, just blocked right away.

While most are apparently handsome men in respected professions (though we know they're really Nigerian scam gangs) I've had the odd female bait dangled.
Here's the latest image. TOTALLY unretouched of course.
I'm a bit baffled too. These blokes pop up on unrelated posts (yesterday it was a picture I'd shared of someone else's book), saying things like 'I really love your posts they are so interesting' (REALLY? A photo of someone else's book cover is INTERESTING?) And I look at your profile and I love your smile and I would love you to request me so we can be friends.'

I mean, I live alone and life can get a bit boring and lonely on occasion, but how utterly desperate would you have to be to fall for that? At least comment on a photo of my dog or something...

I'm a bit baffled too. These blokes pop up on unrelated posts (yesterday it was a picture I'd shared of someone else's book), saying things like 'I really love your posts they are so interesting' (REALLY? A photo of someone else's book cover is INTERESTING?) And I look at your profile and I love your smile and I would love you to request me so we can be friends.'

I mean, I live alone and life can get a bit boring and lonely on occasion, but how utterly desperate would you have to be to fall for that? At least comment on a photo of my dog or something...
You have a lovely dog. Can we meet up to discuss grooming?

New article up about Wolfgang & Helene Beltracchi, and how they got caught:
https://www.cnn.com/style/article/wolfgang-helen-beltracchi-forgers/index.html
The husband-and-wife forgers who fooled the art market — and made millions

The husband-and-wife forgers who fooled the art market — and made millions

Written by Oscar Holland, CNN

After decades of painting fakes, falsifying evidence and diligently covering their tracks, it was a single act of carelessness that brought the Beltracchis' deception to light. One half of the German husband-and-wife duo, Wolfgang Beltracchi, had run out of the zinc he used to create white paint for their forgery operation. He instead purchased a zinc pigment from a Dutch manufacturer who did not disclose that it contained titanium. The next year, after one of Wolfgang's creations — "Red Picture with Horses," which had been passed off as the work of expressionist artist Heinrich Campendonk — sold at auction for a record 2.8 million euros (then $3.6 million), an inconsistency emerged. Analysis of the painting found traces of the titanium, but the substance had only been used as a white pigment since the 1920s.

The work in question was supposedly made in 1914.

This discovery sparked a chain of events that would unravel a multi-million-dollar scheme that had fooled buyers and galleries around the world. Wolfgang's paintings had found their way onto auction blocks and into private collections, including that of actor Steve Martin. The Beltracchis had even deceived expert art assessors — or, as they have since alleged, paid one of them large enough fees to effectively buy his silence. In 2011, after more than 30 years in business, Wolfgang and Helene were sentenced to six and four years in prison, respectively, though both were released early. They were also ordered to pay 35 million euros ($38 million) in damages.

Rather than forging existing paintings, Wolfgang produced hundreds of original works that skillfully imitated the styles of deceased European artists including Max Ernst, Fernand Léger, Kees van Dongen and André Derain. His wife Helene then sold them as previously undocumented works, sometimes for seven-figure sums. The pair claimed to have inherited their art collection from Helene's grandfather, who they said had acquired it from a Jewish gallerist fleeing Hitler's Germany. The story of how their operation worked has been exhaustively detailed in news reports, a documentary and the couple's 2011 trial. But in a recently published book, psychoanalyst Jeannette Fischer digs into the why. Through a series of in-depth conversations, carried out over coffee and wine at the pair's studio in Switzerland following their release from prison, she explores their motives, artistic processes and family histories.

The result is a complex and compelling portrait of a man (the book primarily focuses on Wolfgang, at his wife's request) for whom forgery was a creative art form — and for whom deception became something of a game. The duo made millions of dollars, but money was only part of the appeal, Fischer argues. Although the Beltracchis lived comfortably, traveled widely and bought a home in the south of France, where they raised their children, they eschewed many of the excesses one might expect, given the huge wealth they acquired, she added.

"The forgery was almost incidental," Wolfgang told Fischer. "We enjoyed selling the paintings, we got a kick out of it, we got rich... I got to paint, and we enjoyed doing the research too. Forgery was a way of combining all these things."

'The disappearance of his identity'

The pair, along with two associates, were convicted of forging 14 artworks. Dozens more were excluded from the trial due to statutes of limitations. But they claim to have produced around 300 fakes, many of which have never been conclusively identified.

Their success was rooted in meticulous research and an obsession with detail. Taking what they called "cultural trips," the couple traveled to locations where the artists they were emulating had painted, or to see original works in museums around the world. They also immersed themselves in the artists' letters and diaries, as well as the scholarship surrounding their work. These studies informed the fake histories the pair made for their creations. Although the paintings were largely born of Wolfgang's imagination, they were often given titles of works that were known but considered lost (and of which no pictures existed), thus filling gaps in artists' oeuvres without raising suspicion. The duo purchased old frames and canvases at flea markets, and even used a 1920s camera to take old-looking photos of their creations as evidence of historical provenance. During the Beltracchis' trial, the presiding judge said the fraud had been organized "with military precision," according to comments published by the New York Times at the time.

"They are storytellers, together, which is why they did a lot of research," Fischer told CNN in a video call. "They knew everything about the painters they forged. "I think this forms part of Wolfgang's creativity," she added. "He had to know so many things before he started to paint, and he also (produced artworks) that could have taken place in the sequence of these artists' (careers)."

Speaking to German news outlet Der Spiegel in 2012, Wolfgang said that he mastered the styles of "about 50" deceased artists. His intensive studio practice saw him immerse himself completely in their worlds — to the extent that his own identity was lost, Fischer came to believe. "I make the connection between the disappearance of Beltracchi's name and the emotion flowing into another person," she explained, citing Wolfgang's apparent belief that, through his work, he assumed the identities of the artist he was copying. "He says of himself that he can feel the feelings of others."

In doing so, Fischer argues, Wolfgang demonstrated a remarkable capacity for empathy. He described feeling so close to the 17th-century painter Hendrick Avercamp, the first artist whose work he forged, that he felt like his brother. The forger saw himself filling a gap in the artist's back catalog, as if his creations were contributing to their original body of work. He told Fischer that he felt at home in the scenery he painted. As she elaborates in her book: "The disappearance of his identity enabled Wolfgang Beltracchi to secure his existence."

Trail of victims

This same empathy was arguably not extended to those he deceived. As well as private collectors, an unknown number of galleries and museums fell victim to the fraud — and some may still have Wolfgang's works on display.

Various experts had their reputations damaged, with one historian sued for damages (albeit unsuccessfully, according to the Art Newspaper) after he mistakenly authenticated a forgery as the work of Max Ernst. Auction houses including Sotheby's and Christie's were duped too, with the latter even using one of the fakes on the cover of an evening sale catalog. But according to Fischer, the Beltracchis saw their crimes as essentially victimless. Wolfgang told her that he only produced pictures he considered beautiful, and he believed the owners enjoyed them as much as the art market profited from them. Today, his personal website describes his story as a "Robin Hood tale." (But unlike the folklore hero, Wolfgang does not appear to have used the proceeds of his crimes to assist the poor, telling Fischer: "I got to sit around the pool for days, reading and daydreaming and sleeping. I'd just forge a painting now and again when we needed the money.")

"They defrauded the art trade, which in their opinion was itself a fraud," Fischer said. "Everyone was greedy for the sale, and everyone earned from it — the experts, the auction houses, the couple. And in the end, we simply have to say that everyone was happy, including the buyer. If (the Beltracchis) hadn't been exposed, they would all have continued to enjoy themselves."

Yet they were exposed — and, given the limited scope of their trial, owners of many suspected fakes were left without answers and no option for seeking compensation, beyond costly civil lawsuits. In 2014, Wolfgang told CBS' "60 Minutes" that in addition to the court-imposed damages, he had settled lawsuits worth $27 million. Fischer has remained in contact with the pair as friends. (She even dedicates the book to them in its opening pages.) She refrains from passing moral judgment, describing her role not as that of a journalist holding them to account but that of a psychoanalyst delving into the subconscious forces at play.

In particular, she explored the role Wolfgang's upbringing might have played in his decision to become a master forger. He had developed his painting skills while helping his father, who was also an artist, to restore church murals as a child. At age 12, he convincingly copied — and then added elements of his own to — an early Picasso painting, and he soon surpassed his father's abilities.

From her conversations with Wolfgang, Fischer concluded that both of his parents were "severely traumatized" by their experiences during World War II. His mother had been evacuated with her children to the German countryside, while his father had fought at Stalingrad and the Western Front, before spending four years as a prisoner of war in France. "All this suffering and trauma and pain — and also anger — was there, and all this is transmitted to the children," Fischer said, explaining that Wolfgang's parents never spoke openly of their experiences with their five offspring, of whom he was the youngest. "In such circumstances, it is almost impossible for children to grow up carefree, to not take on all these tensions that aren't talked about."

What can emerge, Fischer explained, is a form of "survivor's guilt," whereby children feel like enjoying life is a betrayal of their parents' suffering. By assuming others' identities — namely those of dead artists, whose signatures he also forged — Wolfgang could escape this emotional burden.

"He disappears, but he can still be himself... He remains autonomous, creative, rich and innocent," Fischer writes in her book. "The guilt he feels towards his parents dissolves with the disappearance of his name. A 'nobody' cannot be guilty — he does not exist, so he cannot do anything." In the years since his release, Wolfgang has created work under his own name while continuing to profit from his sensational story. He frequently appears at speaking events, and in 2021 released a series of NFTs, titled "The Greats," in which he reimagined Leonardo da Vinci's "Salvador Mundi" in the style of famous artists including Andy Warhol and Vincent van Gogh.

A promotional video for the project suggests that, far from regretting it, the master forger is finding new ways to benefit from his past.

"Armed with over 60 years of experience... he is the only person who has the crucial knowledge and skills to pull this off," the video's narrator says, adding that the NFTs will see him "become part of history himself."

My father is the chairman of the local community association. He bought a large number of first class stamps on Amazon to send out correspondence, but the first recipients phoned to say they'd had to pay to collect their mail as the stamps have been judged counterfeit.

What do you reckon?

RM-1st-Machin-Head-LL-2022-Marine-Turquoise-Step-2D-copy.jpg 1676028547160.jpg

My father is the chairman of the local community association. He bought a large number of first class stamps on Amazon to send out correspondence, but the first recipients phoned to say they'd had to pay to collect their mail as the stamps have been judged counterfeit.

What do you reckon?

View attachment 63195 View attachment 63197
Depends on whether it has the right phosphor markings, etc.
The phosphor layer is almost invisible, but shows up under certain lights.

What do you reckon?

View attachment 63195 View attachment 63197
Certainly looks like a fake/con - what’s with the Large on the stamp? I’ve never seen one with this & why would you need to mention size when post charge is determined by weight not size. The 1st class stamps I’ve got have just ‘1st’, no size.

I wouldn’t buy stamps from Amazon when there’s shops selling stamps as well as the post office.

Certainly looks like a fake/con - what’s with the Large on the stamp? I’ve never seen one with this & why would you need to mention size when post charge is determined by weight not size. The 1st class stamps I’ve got have just ‘1st’, no size.

I wouldn’t buy stamps from Amazon when there’s shops selling stamps as well as the post office.
I sell stamps through my till, where they are treated as money security-wise. We have books of Large stamps for sending Large packets, which are determined by size, not weight.

Yup. It's a scam created to exploit people's willingness to ignore common-sense questions (such as "Why are they cheaper than in Post Offices?") in order to get a bargain.

Also available online via the Post Office are cheap prices for most postage - you record, say, your letter or parcel, pay the fee and then print it off an ordinary printer.

You're out of date, dear huck.

The first image I posted is a genuine one: they are large letter stamps and cost more.

ub455-1-1st-large-letter-stamp-book.jpg

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/mail/stamps

Dodgy. He's been fiddled for sure

What's wrong with ordering them from the Post Office online shop?

It seems he ended up with credit in the form of gift cards/vouchers and was using up what was left on stationery and office supplies, the difference in cost between there and the post office being relatively small.

As you say, what looked like a saving certainly was not, though most of these listings now seem to have been removed, so I assume Amazon is onto them.

An interesting talk on the problems and possible fraud of the Indian Adnani group. It's an interesting fight between short sellers and the company:

In China, one Matthew Richardson was invited to give lectures on economics to a prestigious course at Beijing University. The previously invited economist had dropped out, and through a mixture of Chinese error and British deception, this Oxford University undergraduate managed to wrangle a substitute invitation. Yet the twenty-three-year-old Richardson was an engineering major and did not know any economics to speak of. When Richardson showed up he was paid £1,000 and put up in a hotel. He gave nine hours of lectures over the course of two days. The lectures were based on pages he had ripped out of a high school economics textbook.
On the second day of the course Richardson was running out of notes; he also suspected that the translator might be catching on to his ruse. During a coffee break he ran out of the room and did not return. The BBC described the Chinese as “furious.” Apart from being walked out on, nobody likes to be duped.

Discover your inner economist
Tyler Cowen

It seems he ended up with credit in the form of gift cards/vouchers and was using up what was left on stationery and office supplies, the difference in cost between there and the post office being relatively small.

As you say, what looked like a saving certainly was not, though most of these listings now seem to have been removed, so I assume Amazon is onto them.
The Amazon fake stamp scam has been on the go for a long time and the company has been aware of it. Like a lot of fake stuff on their site Amazon seem very reluctant to do anything, basically condoning scam activity.

We were watching a BBC TV series about people, often but not always women, who are taken in by online 'romance scams'.
You'd think anyone who can access, say, Facebook would be aware of the dangers of being speed-wooed by strangers.
No, they're still falling for it and getting fleeced.

I get friend requests from the same sort of crew. Easily dealt with, just blocked right away.

While most are apparently handsome men in respected professions (though we know they're really Nigerian scam gangs) I've had the odd female bait dangled.
Here's the latest image. TOTALLY unretouched of course.
You've only got to look at the very first post to realise how gullible some people can be;
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...cons-general-miscellaneous.23332/#post-456982

You've only got to look at the very first post to realise how gullible some people can be;
https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...cons-general-miscellaneous.23332/#post-456982
Yup, that was so strange. Since then we've heard of similar and equally bizarre scams lasting even longer. How do people fall for it?

We have threads on fantasists and compulsive liars who are sometimes believed and often not. Maybe the ones with stronger powers of persuasion are the scammers.

Another cancer fraud.

Denis O’Brien has provided gardaí with extensive information on a former GAA star under investigation for widespread fraud.

The sportsman made a number of approaches to the businessman who agreed to help him.

He allegedly requested large amounts of cash in the form of payments and loans from the billionaire, claiming he needed it to fund his cancer treatment. As well as handing over large sums of cash, Mr O’Brien also agreed to let the man use some of his properties, The Irish Times understands.

It is understood the businessman was eager to help the man and did not seek proof of his illness or the treatment costs.

Details of the businessman’s involvement in the matter were first reported by the Sunday Independent.

Mr O’Brien is assisting the Garda with the investigation and has spoken with detectives from the Garda National Economic Crime Bureau (GNECB) about his dealings with the sports star. He has provided them with extensive information, including details of the financial transactions and his contacts with the man.

A spokesman for Mr O’Brien said on Sunday he had no comment to make on the matter.

The billionaire is one of many people allegedly approached by the sports star. Several of these have already made Garda statements.

Detectives are understood to be eager to speak to the sportsman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and are waiting for an appropriate opportunity. No arrests have been made to date.

The Garda National Economic Crime Bureau is investigating whether the retired player deceived friends and business acquaintances into lending him money for medical and other bills.

Detectives are examining whether or not he falsely claimed that he had cancer when he approached people looking for money. The prominent former player is understood to have agreed loan arrangements with those from whom he took the money.

The sums involved range from a few thousand euro to more than €100,000. The sums he received from Mr O’Brien are believed to amount to tens of thousands of euro. ...

https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/...extensive-details-of-gaa-stars-alleged-fraud/

Another cancer fraud.

Denis O’Brien has provided gardaí with extensive information on a former GAA star under investigation for widespread fraud.

The sportsman made a number of approaches to the businessman who agreed to help him.

He allegedly requested large amounts of cash in the form of payments and loans from the billionaire, claiming he needed it to fund his cancer treatment. As well as handing over large sums of cash, Mr O’Brien also agreed to let the man use some of his properties, The Irish Times understands.

It is understood the businessman was eager to help the man and did not seek proof of his illness or the treatment costs.

Details of the businessman’s involvement in the matter were first reported by the Sunday Independent.

Mr O’Brien is assisting the Garda with the investigation and has spoken with detectives from the Garda National Economic Crime Bureau (GNECB) about his dealings with the sports star. He has provided them with extensive information, including details of the financial transactions and his contacts with the man.

A spokesman for Mr O’Brien said on Sunday he had no comment to make on the matter.

The billionaire is one of many people allegedly approached by the sports star. Several of these have already made Garda statements.

Detectives are understood to be eager to speak to the sportsman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and are waiting for an appropriate opportunity. No arrests have been made to date.

The Garda National Economic Crime Bureau is investigating whether the retired player deceived friends and business acquaintances into lending him money for medical and other bills.

Detectives are examining whether or not he falsely claimed that he had cancer when he approached people looking for money. The prominent former player is understood to have agreed loan arrangements with those from whom he took the money.

The sums involved range from a few thousand euro to more than €100,000. The sums he received from Mr O’Brien are believed to amount to tens of thousands of euro. ...

https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/...extensive-details-of-gaa-stars-alleged-fraud/

Cough! The above might or might not be related to this case! Cough!

Anyway imho a fraud is being perpetuated on ordinary bank customers here. Special treatment for some.

AIB is set to be hauled before the Oireachtas finance committee over a “jaw-dropping” settlement it made with former GAA star DJ Carey, which saw more than 99% of his multi-million-euro debt written off.

The majority State-owned bank agreed it would write down over €9.5m in debt owed by the former Kilkenny hurler to €60,000 in 2017.

Junior minister Dara Calleary said he had been contacted by many people in recent days who are furious that they “haven’t had access to this kind of settlement”. The Fianna Fáil TD said: "AIB should appear before the finance committee, they need to provide the details of this, the context of the agreement, it’s a very jaw-dropping settlement."

This was echoed by Employment Affairs Minister Neale Richmond, who described the scale of the write-down as “worrying”.

At least five members of the committee, including Green Party TD Steven Matthews, are now calling on the bank to appear to explain how it signs off on such settlements.

Sinn Féin finance spokesman Pearse Doherty last night wrote to the committee requesting a meeting be scheduled with AIB, while Aontú leader Peadar Tóibín, People Before Profit-Solidarity TD Mick Barry, and Labour senator Marie Sherlock will all be raising the matter in private session on Wednesday.

The agreement struck meant that Mr Carey had to pay just 0.63% of the original amount owed to the bank, which was referred to in a settlement document as a “compromise”. ...

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41075210.html

I think, with the romance scams, the person being duped is in a mental state where they are quite willing to be duped. It would be an interesting study to do (should anyone have the time and resources), to investigate the differences both socially and mentally between the single people 'looking for love' who fall for these scams, and those who don't, or who may start out believing in them but become suspcious and pull back.

It may transpire that there is a certain personality type more susceptible to either being drawn in or to sticking with this kind of fraud even when they actually know it's a fraud. Because it isn't just lonely people - there are millions of those, and millions on dating sites etc who are in search of a partner. They aren't all getting scammed. So what is it about those who are, that is different?

Back