Fraudulent Mediums/Psychics

Georgek

Devoted Cultist
apparently he can, i remenber george from the extinct forum alien hub, there he showed to us 2 times he apparenly summoned hurricanes at the request of skeptics, he might be the weirdest person i have ever met in the internet and not in a bad way IMO
wait until he shows some of the photos he took over the years!
Thanks humanoidlord,

I may have had some help from 'the powers that be'?

To be honest, I did hope that I would have failed in doing this, as the strain was unbelievable from these requests that I had to take on.

I had to because they wanted me (I think it was The New York Times Paranormal forum) to 'put my money where my mouth was'.
So they picked the most impossible tasks that you could impose on a psychic......thinking that it could not be done.

So I did it all the way from the South Pacific. It had a long way to travel North West, as I had to spin it round and round for a two says to store enough energy for the cool waters up North. Then flicked it forward as up it went. It was the first one to hit Maine in 17 years and emergency sirens were in place. it took about three to four days.

Regards George

Georgek

Devoted Cultist
I hope no one was hurt
The sad thing is that he caused it himself...as I have heard a few conflicting reports on casualties

Folks say:- "Oh this is coincidence...do you not get rain in Nottingham?" They call themselves healthy open minded, but look above....the last one hit in 1869!! That was over 100 years ago.

This was done in less than one week. as it was heading South West at the time.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...Kyle_2008_track.png/220px-Kyle_2008_track.png

He should have seen it coming.

A former psychic charged with money laundering told bank officials that if he had done anything criminal then he “would be the stupidest money launderer ever”, a trial has heard.

Simon Gold (54) with an address of Augharan, Aughavas, Co. Leitrim, has pleaded not guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to 22 charges including money laundering, theft, deception and control of false instruments on dates between January 1, 2010 and October 22, 2012. The trial has heard that Mr Gold accepted he had used the names Simon Gold, Simon Gould, Simon Magnier and Niall O'Donoghue. The trial has also heard Mr Gold acknowledged he is responsible for an Ulster Bank account in the name of Anglo Irish Global Ltd.

On the fifth day of evidence before the jury, a fraud prevention analyst with Ulster Bank Belfast told Lorcan Staines SC, prosecuting, that her role in 2012 was to comply with court orders relating to bank information.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...oney-launderer-ever-trial-hears-38142266.html

PeteS

Seeking refuge

A former psychic charged with money laundering told bank officials that if he had done anything criminal then he “would be the stupidest money launderer ever”, a trial has heard.

Simon Gold (54) with an address of Augharan, Aughavas, Co. Leitrim, has pleaded not guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to 22 charges including money laundering, theft, deception and control of false instruments on dates between January 1, 2010 and October 22, 2012. The trial has heard that Mr Gold accepted he had used the names Simon Gold, Simon Gould, Simon Magnier and Niall O'Donoghue. The trial has also heard Mr Gold acknowledged he is responsible for an Ulster Bank account in the name of Anglo Irish Global Ltd.

On the fifth day of evidence before the jury, a fraud prevention analyst with Ulster Bank Belfast told Lorcan Staines SC, prosecuting, that her role in 2012 was to comply with court orders relating to bank information.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...oney-launderer-ever-trial-hears-38142266.html
The last psychic I saw was convicted of benefit fraud- not that good at foretelling the future then eh?

tagemoss

Fresh Blood
I think all mediums and psychics should be gathered up in one place and tested and if found to be fake, humilated on live tv.

pretend there's cash prize for legit ones but it's really a lie (if they are truely psychic they would know this)

I think all mediums and psychics should be gathered up in one place and tested and if found to be fake, humilated on live tv.

pretend there's cash prize for legit ones but it's really a lie (if they are truely psychic they would know this)
If found to be fakes then they should be sentenced to picking crops, there's a shortage of labour.

Should have known he would be found guilty.

A former psychic has been convicted by a jury of the theft and money laundering of €1.6 million.

Simon Gold (54) with an address of Augharan, Aughavas, Co. Leitrim, had pleaded not guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to 22 charges including money laundering, theft, deception and control of false instruments on dates between January 1, 2010 and October 22, 2012.

After over two weeks of evidence, the jury returned a verdict of guilty on 20 counts after deliberating for over 12 hours.

The jury returned a verdict of not guilty on a single count of deception relating to €28,000 transferred by Justin Burke, a farmer from Co.Galway, to a bank account linked to Gold.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-ne...ft-and-money-laundering-of-1-6m-38198604.html

EnolaGaia

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it ...
Staff member
Here's another "psychic" scammer whose proceeds totaled 7 digits ...

And yes - I wondered if her name (Uwanawich - "You Wanna Witch") was some sort of fabricated pseudonym ...

Florida woman gets prison for $1.6 million family curse scam

A South Florida woman who claimed to be a psychic fortune teller has been sentenced to three years and four months in prison for taking $1.6 million from a Texas woman to remove a curse from her family.

Court records show that 28-year-old Sherry Tina Uwanawich was sentenced last week in Miami. She previously pleaded guilty to wire fraud. She must also pay restitution.

Investigators say Uwanawich met the victim in Houston, Texas, in 2007. Uwanawich gained the woman’s trust and convinced her that a curse had been placed on her and her family. Uwanawich claimed she needed large sums of money for crystals and candles to perform meditations that would lift the curse.

The scheme ended in 2014 when Uwanawich admitted to the victim there had been no curse.
SOURCE: https://www.apnews.com/9fce8c53af7d4743b1c880ffc69bf2ef/gallery/7e829624a6114019800d87c89dce28fd

dejanmikic

Ephemeral Spectre
And yes - I wondered if her name (Uwanawich - "You Wanna Witch") was some sort of fabricated pseudonym
hmm... this sounds exactly like one of the most common last names in Serbia - "Jovanovic" (Uwanawich is exactly how English-speaking person would pronounce it). It basically means "son/daughter of John", sort of Johnson in English.