• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Free! Every Issue Of FT From Spring 1980 Until Now [Collection Only]

Moulinsart

Fresh Blood
UPDATE: Someone has now agreed to collect these. Thank you to all those who expressed an interest and to the Forum for providing the means to connect with other Forteans.
M.

Hello Fellow Forteans. I am downsizing my library and have a complete collection of Fortean Times from issue 31 onwards to the present as well as Fortean Studies Volumes One to Four which I am offering for free to any interested organisation or individual who is able to collect from North London, UK. I offered them to the CFI but they politely declined, so now I am asking you. I am not giving away or selling or posting individual issues or parts of the collection - it is All or nothing. Collection only (fills about 14 magazine files). Please let me know if you would be interested, Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello Fellow Forteans. I am downsizing my library and have a complete collection of Fortean Times from issue 31 onwards to the present as well as Fortean Studies Volumes One to Four which I am offering for free to any interested organisation or individual who is able to collect from North London, UK. I offered them to the CFI but they politely declined, so now I am asking you. I am not giving away or selling or posting individual issues or parts of the collection - it is All or nothing. Collection only (fills about 14 magazine files). Please let me know if you would be interested, Thank you.

Is that magazine files like these:

https://www.google.com/search?q=mag...2dffAhVzsHEKHUwRBzoQ_AUIDygC&biw=1536&bih=754

where roughly in North London, how near are you to a station of some sort?

Hi Ogdred,
Yes, that's the sort of magazine file I meant. I am about twenty minutes by bus from Highgate or Bounds Green tube stations or Alexandra Palace rail station.
M

Hi Ogdred,
Yes, that's the sort of magazine file I meant. I am about twenty minutes by bus from Highgate or Bounds Green tube stations or Alexandra Palace rail station.
M

Thank you, I'm potentially interested but currently have limited space and don't drive will mention this to a friend with a car. He may be interested and lives in North London.

Thanks Ogdred. I will, of course, let you know via this forum if someone else takes them first.
M

Thank you, will PM you if he's interested, if they go to someone else in the meantime, no worries.

I know storage space is limited for many people and that the move everywhere is towards digital, but if I were in the UK none of you would have seen this thread because I would have jumped in like a shot and taken them.

No doubt many members here will have copies from the 90s, 2000s and 2010s, but those editions from the early to mid 80s are hard to come by and full of interesting stuff from a time when the magazine was far more underground.

Somebody needs to take this offer, scan all the early ones for personal use and... respect copyright at all times.

^ My thoughts exactly. I'm not in the UK but if I was, it would be worth the drive to London to collect such a ...collection. I've only ever bought the physical magazine about 3 or 4 times. It was so hard to find here.

Thank you, will PM you if he's interested, if they go to someone else in the meantime, no worries.
Hi again Ogdred, Just to let you know that I have had another enquiry from someone else on the forum who is also interested in them. I have told him that I am taking a 'first come, first served' attitude rather than offering to put them on hold for any individual, so they remain available for now.
M

Hi again Ogdred, Just to let you know that I have had another enquiry from someone else on the forum who is also interested in them. I have told him that I am taking a 'first come, first served' attitude rather than offering to put them on hold for any individual, so they remain available for now.
M

Thanks Moulinsart, have just texted my friend again, will get back you as soon as he replies to me.

M

He's said to let someone else take them if you get a genuine offer, if one doesn't come through - though I'm sure one will, post a notice on here if you're still wanting to unload them. He will probably save them from the tip/recycling/charity shop if it comes to that.

Thanks Ogdred. The other party seems keen but I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.
M

Back