• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT313

ramonmercado said:
ghughesarch said:
Is it my imagination, or did Mr Crowley fail to appear this issue?

No escape. He appears on page 61 in the review of the Lance Sieveking Bio/memoir.

Can we please, please, please just have one issue without Crowley? Please?

DrWhiteface said:
ramonmercado said:
ghughesarch said:
Is it my imagination, or did Mr Crowley fail to appear this issue?

No escape. He appears on page 61 in the review of the Lance Sieveking Bio/memoir.

Can we please, please, please just have one issue without Crowley? Please?

I really don't believe its possible. Crowley's reach extends beyond the grave.

It's what he would have wanted. :twisted:

escargot1 said:
It's what he would have wanted. :twisted:

But is it what we want? Is it heck! Just one issue without him would be a blessing!

I don't see a problem. He was a major figure in certain circles and is bound to crop up. He knew some influential people at various times.

Also, to have his name cropping up and needling people is certainly what he would have wanted. He'd have loved that. After all, he is mainly forgotten now.

Even this minor disagreement on one of millions of messageboards is keeping his name alive. He'd have loved that too. :lol:

There should be some kind of smackdown between Crowley and John Michell. Only the winner is ever allowed to be mentioned again in FT. :lol:

escargot1 said:
I don't see a problem. He was a major figure in certain circles and is bound to crop up. He knew some influential people at various times.

Also, to have his name cropping up and needling people is certainly what he would have wanted. He'd have loved that. After all, he is mainly forgotten now.

Even this minor disagreement on one of millions of messageboards is keeping his name alive. He'd have loved that too. :lol:

It seems that there isn't an issue of the magazine that doesn't have Crowely or John Mitchell in it - a few issues without those two cropping up anywhere would be nice!

47Forteans said:
escargot1 said:

It seems that there isn't an issue of the magazine that doesn't have Crowely or John Mitchell in it - a few issues without those two cropping up anywhere would be nice!

In the name of Baal be careful of what you say! Both of them have fanatical followers here. They are likely to unleash Komodo Dragons to track you down.

I don't object to the two gentlemen being mentioned, but it would be nice for them to be absent for one or two issues at a time!

Back