• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT331

Ooops, i posted mine in the 330 thread, didnt realise we posted seperate threads, well, i live and learn. I just started reading mine.

Mine as well, i was wondering what was in the envelope, i was disappointed that it was spam :p

Damn it! I haven't even read the Phenomenomix and strange deaths of FT330 yet. I've been snowed under, both in work and with projects out of work. Even when I've had the chance to chill, I've been too tired to read. I'm going to have to strive to make time for FT331 when it arrives.

Hmmmmm. Mine has an offer for a 15 day 5 star tour of Turkey for £149 pp instead of £899.
I think I'll pass thank yew.

There was a similar offer last year.

Not the safest place to be at the moment.

Damn it! I haven't even read the Phenomenomix and strange deaths of FT330 yet. I've been snowed under, both in work and with projects out of work. Even when I've had the chance to chill, I've been too tired to read. I'm going to have to strive to make time for FT331 when it arrives.

I only finished 330 yesterday.

A 5 star holiday in Turkey for £150? What's the worst that could happen?
I've already bought a crab line and bucket and have a Jolly Roger flag I bought on a seaside pier. Black flags with skulls on are OK over there aren't they?

Oh wait a minute.... Is this a deal for an international Uncon 2015? If so, it's a way better deal than a weekend in London.

A 5 star holiday in Turkey for £150? What's the worst that could happen?
I've already bought a crab line and bucket and have a Jolly Roger flag I bought on a seaside pier. Black flags with skulls on are OK over there aren't they?

Oh wait a minute.... Is this a deal for an international Uncon 2015? If so, it's a way better deal than a weekend in London.

You'll end up as an ISIS slave, if you're lucky.

There was a similar offer last year.

Not the safest place to be at the moment.

They've been flogging that offer in every other issue for months. You'd have thought by now they'd realise nobody was interested.

I only finished 330 yesterday.
I've just today received Richard Freeman's book about Orang-pendek, too. With things going the way they are, it'll be a photo finish to see whether I finish FT331 before FT332 hits the mat.

Actually kinda annoys me that they're adding junk mail to our packages and pretending it's a "special offer". It's garbage that goes straight in the bin.

On the actual issue, I see they've got that story about dogs jumping over Overtoun Bridge. I grew up there, and I don't remember ANYONE in the village ever mentioning the story going back almost 40 years. I used to walk my own dogs up there and they never attempted jumping over the side.
The fact the numbers changed from 5 to HUNDREDS in the space of a couple of years suggests the whole thing is a media invention or at the least a gross exaggeration. Some guy's even written a book about it!

Collected holly for our Xmas wreath up there last year with my kids, there's nothing sinister about it.

My pal DID say he saw a UFO up there once, and there was always a story about a ghostly lady but in an old house like that there always is, right?

Actually I'm saying the place isn't sinister, but I took this photo last year when we were up for a walk. That's Overtoun House in the background.

10405598_1021298374563877_4316183706015098116_n.jpg

Mine arrived today, I turned straight to Mythconceptions, and... it's not there! Boo!

Mythconceptions is the first bit I always read. I'll be gutted if it's finished.:(

Let's hope he's on summer holiday. They can't have run out of ULs already?

It has long been thought that bananas are fruit. In fact, they are egg-laying mammals with feathers, which are plucked just after harvesting. And the trees walk around whistling but only under a full moon.

There. Is that doing it for you?

It has long been thought that bananas are fruit. In fact, they are egg-laying mammals with feathers, which are plucked just after harvesting. And the trees walk around whistling but only under a full moon.

There. Is that doing it for you?
:bananas: < Proof right there.

There were no badgers in the UK before it joined the EEC. They were introduced via Brussels diktat.

I've been reading Mythconceptions long enough to know the claim and counterclaim need a reference to websites I will never visit as proof.

Haven't finished reading the whole thing, but there's a mood of disillusionment to what I have read this issue, what with the Warminster UFO buffs shown up to be suckers and the scathing takedown of cryptozoology in the forum. They should have gone the whole hog and printed the uncensored Brookesmith Unexplained interview.

Still reading the last two issues! Must read them before the "current" issue arrives!

My teetering pile of magazines continues to grow, and I'm now so far behind I've just finished the Christmas issue of BBC Music. So I may check-in here again in 8 months or so.

Back