• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT360

Just a quick Ta to my Mum who phoned me today because she's sending me this month's Bigfoot FT and also another issue because she knows I'm a bit skint at the moment XX .. and she sometimes lurks here to keep an eye on me :btime: ..

She'll be a nervous wreck by this stage!

My copy arrived today, haven't had a look at it yet - good to see they're doing another Big Foot feature, it's been at least ten years since the last one (I say that without a hint of sarcasm)

...the only thing in the world that scares me....

3584589.jpg

Haven't read the article but I'm reliably informed its author is an outstanding gentleman, a true genius of the sort that only appear once a generation and handsome to boot.
I've heard that, as well.
I heard that NASA are trying to source a copy to fire into space on the next Voyager probe.
I've just sent them one.
I have written to The Swedish Academy nominating the author for the Nobel Prize in Literature.
Steady on! A Pulitzer will suffice.

My copy arrived today, haven't had a look at it yet - good to see they're doing another Big Foot feature, it's been at least ten years since the last one (I say that without a hint of sarcasm)
Do let us know what you think of it (said without an air of threat regarding your future on this MB)

My future here is safe (waves photos of Stunevile about without a hint of dastardly blackmail...)

Should we all chime in in a reverse Spartacus moment?

'I am not Swifty's mum!'

I thought the Bigfoot article was pretty good, and it was cool for some of us FTMB nuts getting a shoutout. Seeing it all on the page and the fact that it's still a mystery was something nice. Kudos for the overall package (and I wonder if the FTMB saw any uptick in traffic due to the article?)

I disagreed with the general thrust of the Bell Witch article, but I'd need much more time to write down my thoughts on the matter than I have at the moment.

Just started reading this tonight. Loved the bit about animals seeing ghosts, mythconceptions (really?!) and Stu's Bigfoot piece. For some reason I thought that footage had been admitted by the makers to be fake recently. Anyway, I really enjoyed it! That's all I read so far.

I enjoyed Stu's Bigfoot article, I'm crossing my fingers now for a similar Nessie update article this year ..

I thought there would've been a small mention of Beckjord. :bf: :wink2:

Last edited:
There actually was in the original draft, but I had to cut a fair bit of stuff out to get it down to 4000 words. In the end I decided that if something didn't have a direct and tangible link to the film it had to go. Jon Erik managed to inveigle himself into all sorts of Bigfoot-related stuff, but he didn't have any actual first-hand link to the movie (not that can be objectively agreed upon at any rate, despite what he may have claimed.)

Late to the party but I've just started this issue and noticed that the guy organising the bigfoot life drawing event is an old tutor of mine from back when I studied art. What a nice surprise.

Not sure the direct quoting of an IHTM contributor saying: "they are staunch left footers and probably wouldn't like the idea" is particularly helpful.

Lets switch that term for any other derogatory religious epithet and see if it would fly in print.

Back