• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT376

Just got mine as well, looking forward to reading the Rendlesham revelations

For the love of Nessie, is there anything else to be said about Rendlesham?! Surely that's been done to death?!

What? Has Hunt stopped drawing it?

For the love of Nessie, is there anything else to be said about Rendlesham?! Surely that's been done to death?!

Not half.

I'll still enjoy reading about these latest 'revelations' though.

I reckon Kubrik probably done it. Don't ask me why.

Liked the high strangeness in the Trickster article, some fascinating tales, but it fell down a bit when it got into the speculation. Comes with the territory, of course.

The round the world walkers reminded me of the postman in 80s sitcom Lame Ducks.

No Phenomenomix :(

And there's no Classical Corner this month either. I know it's a 'marmite' feature but over the years Barry's column has gone from one I'd happily skip, to one I always read first (or a close second to Strange Deaths).

The article on lie detectors (p.24-5) seems to be suffering random bold fontage.

It's being replaced with Classical Cromer...

pp,550x550.u4.jpg

Copyright Cromer Tourist Board. All frights deserved.

maximus otter

We have nothing to offer but blood, sweat, tears and toil. Motto of the cromer tourist board.

Ghostwatch missed a major Moon-based horror novel: The Hungry Moon by Ramsey Campbell, where the Moon gets bigger and bigger in the sky as a sign that Elder Gods are taking over a village.

Brilliant issue, I really enjoyed reading Brett Taylor's Forum article, Yukio Mishima's UFOs, and Peter McCue's article, The Cosmic Joker. Instantly added to my list of best issues.

I very much appreciated the readers letter that went into more detail about how the Spirit Photography was actually done (something I felt had been entirely missing from the otherwise interesting article). Of course, like all magic tricks it seems very unimpressive when you know the secret!

Liked the high strangeness in the Trickster article, some fascinating tales, but it fell down a bit when it got into the speculation. Comes with the territory, of course.

Such as "Fontana refers to the suggestion that coherent information may exist in a cosmic memory bank, but he asserts that there is little evidence to support it."

Would be worth quoting the available evidence that does support it...

Back