• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT Back Issues: Free, COLLECTION ONLY

maximus otter

Recovering policeman
I can make available, free of charge, approximately three years’ consecutive back issues of FT for personal collection only.

I can have these ready for collection in the PE/CB postcode area.

Note: No splits, no searching out and posting/emailing individual mags/features. The new owner collects the lot, in person, or no deal.

I make no guarantee of quantity, issue numbers, condition or order; three years’ worth is my guess.

Someone either takes this as a job lot, or - God forbid! - they go to the charity shop or the skip.

Again: collection only, no exceptions!

PM for further info

maximus otter

I can make available, free of charge, approximately three years’ consecutive back issues of FT for personal collection only.

Note: No splits, no searching out and posting/emailing individual mags/features. The new owner collects the lot, in person, or no deal.

I make no guarantee of quantity, issue numbers, condition or order; three years’ worth is my guess.

Someone either takes this as a job lot, or - God forbid! - they go to the charity shop or the skip.

PM for further info

maximus otter

This is how he collects the people in his cellar.

PM for further info

maximus otter
Are they for collection only? I'm not quite clear about that part.

My thoughts also @Cochise. And also the possibility of managing to strew pages of FT all over the motorway on my way back North!

Back