• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT Back Issues On Offer

Phil Dawson

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hi there - Here's a message that I posted recently in a different forum (Why? Don't ask...)
Anyway, I have a number of issues of FT that I'm looking to pass on to anyone interested:-

Nos. 29 - 64, 130, 133, 135, 140, 162, 212, 307, 309 - 313, 315 - 320, 322 - 328

I'm currently living in Chelmsford (Essex) so if anyone's interested then please get in touch.
I've already taken 40-odd years of film magazines to the tip so I'd be happy if these magazines
could find their way to a new home (or homes)

Hi Phil,
Just joined this forum recently so this will be a real stab iin the dark but do you still have any of your magazines left as I would definitely be interested.

Hi so sorry for the late reply, I only logged on tonight after a few weeks.Yes I can provide you with any issues 1 - 13 (issue 14 due out December)however each issue is £3.99 or £12 for three issues, the printer takes about 7 days to produce hard copies but most issues are available for free on digital

Hi so sorry for the late reply, I only logged on tonight after a few weeks.Yes I can provide you with any issues 1 - 13 (issue 14 due out December)however each issue is £3.99 or £12 for three issues, the printer takes about 7 days to produce hard copies but most issues are available for free on digital
Richy - the FTMB is closing down at the end of the month.
We're moving to a new message board.
See all the threads about it...

SEND AN EMAIL TO THIS ADDRESS, PUT YOUR NAME IN THE SUBJECT BAR:
[email protected]

Back