• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT Back Issues

peter68

Fresh Blood
I am looking for a couple of back issues of FT post 2010 (I think) concerning reincarnation.
One I thought was 2015 but I cannot find the story. Concerns a man in Israel walked past aa goat at night and he said the goat talked to him.
He went to a priest who said that a soal had been reincarnated as a goat in error...
The other on was in this country. The story was of a young boy (5-6) being taken to his grandfathers house. The car they were in went past a field ".when the little boy said "Look daddy, that's where I died". "I crashed my aeroplane there. It wasn't an accident. My face was all wet and they were beating me on my chest. This issue was post 2010 I think. If anyone can confirm the year and issue number I would be grateful.
Peter

I have these numbered issues I'm getting rid of:

75 [June/July 1994] - 144 [March 2001] - 70 consecutive issues, none missing. So 72 issues in total.

All v.good condition. If interested PM me. I'll also include about 10 issues of The Cereologist/The Circular, a crop circle magazine, from around the same time.

Back