FT Collection: Free to Good Home

Ermintruder

Delineated by a professional cryptozoologist
Reaction score
Oh, if only....but, I've no room (and, their presence would be a source of domestic unrest).

Couldn't they be donated to the International Centre for Fortean Studies?

amarok2005

Ephemeral Spectre
Reaction score
75 to present? Darn! The only FT I'm looking for in #33, away back in 1982 or -83.

Dinobot

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
You need two weeks to read those? I can get through them in about four days (just need a pot of extra strength tea and some chocolate, I'll be fine, honestly, who needs sleep?!)

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Well, look what I have here...

I am hugely lucky.

Thanks to Dr. Sutton for facilitating and to the incredible generosity of the kind fellow who has given them to me.

All I need now is two weeks off work to read them :)
I only have as many as I could afford from the early to mid 90's but nice score .. I'm jealous

I read/adore my back issues in the spare bedroom to send me to sleep with a smile and some biscuits ..

Swifty

doesn't negotiate with terriers
Reaction score
Well once I've ploughed through them mate you're more than welcome to borrow a box at a time. Most definitely.
Thank you sir .. if you're missing any issues I might have one of them that you're welcome to have :)

Coastaljames

Justified & Ancient
Reaction score
I'm always up for a little mosey up to Cromer. And thanks for your kindness- however, the kind guy that gave them to me was a museum administrator so they are complete...and in order..and even with the little flyer things inside that most people lose the day they buy them!