• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

FT Collection: Free to Good Home

Oh, if only....but, I've no room (and, their presence would be a source of domestic unrest).

Couldn't they be donated to the International Centre for Fortean Studies?

75 to present? Darn! The only FT I'm looking for in #33, away back in 1982 or -83.

Well, look what I have here...

I am hugely lucky.

Thanks to Dr. Sutton for facilitating and to the incredible generosity of the kind fellow who has given them to me.

All I need now is two weeks off work to read them :)

You need two weeks to read those? I can get through them in about four days (just need a pot of extra strength tea and some chocolate, I'll be fine, honestly, who needs sleep?!)

Well, look what I have here...

I am hugely lucky.

Thanks to Dr. Sutton for facilitating and to the incredible generosity of the kind fellow who has given them to me.

All I need now is two weeks off work to read them :)
I only have as many as I could afford from the early to mid 90's but nice score .. I'm jealous

I read/adore my back issues in the spare bedroom to send me to sleep with a smile and some biscuits ..

I only have as many as I could afford from the early to mid 90's but nice score

Well once I've ploughed through them mate you're more than welcome to borrow a box at a time. Most definitely.

Well once I've ploughed through them mate you're more than welcome to borrow a box at a time. Most definitely.
Thank you sir .. if you're missing any issues I might have one of them that you're welcome to have :)

I'm always up for a little mosey up to Cromer. And thanks for your kindness- however, the kind guy that gave them to me was a museum administrator so they are complete...and in order..and even with the little flyer things inside that most people lose the day they buy them!

Back